Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Questions About Homunculus
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
黑暗の真理
I only watched the original Japanese version of the anime so bear with me with the spellings ^^
I know that Lust is the counterpart of Scar's brother's lover, Sloth is the counterpart of Telisha Elric, and Wrath is the counterpart of Isumi's dead baby, but where did Pride, Gluttony, Envy and Greed come from? And why was Greed "sealed" under the abandoned prison and somehow related to Dante?
It's my first time watching, thanks for your answers =)
Naivete
Pride used to be human, Gluttony was made for the purposes of making the Stone, Envy was made with Dante and Hohenheim's dead son. We were never told as to where Pride, Gluttony or Greed came from.
I don't actually remember why Greed was sealed in the anime version....

Next time, try posting here or here.
LittleFullMental
QUOTE(黑暗の真 @ Mar 23 2008, 07:44 PM) *
I only watched the original Japanese version of the anime so bear with me with the spellings ^^
I know that Lust is the counterpart of Scar's brother's lover, Sloth is the counterpart of Telisha Elric, and Wrath is the counterpart of Isumi's dead baby, but where did Pride, Gluttony, Envy and Greed come from? And why was Greed "sealed" under the abandoned prison and somehow related to Dante?
It's my first time watching, thanks for your answers =)

well... In some parts of these forums... Greed was revealed to be Dante's lover back when he was alive and when he died Dante used Human transmutation and turned him into a homunculus, but It was really just because she wanted to test the red stone....
The Frozen Alchemist
Pride and Greed were made by Dante. Envy said it in the anime when Pride talks to Dante after she sends Hoenheim through the gate. Gluttony was as well.

im new so i cant figure out how im supposed to quote but, to those wondering why Greed was sealed in labaratory 5, it is because at some point in his lifetime as a homunculus he betrayed Dante and the other homunculi. About 140 years before the series beginning he was captured and sealed by Dante, Pride, and Envy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.