Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doing Human Transmutation
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
crazymofu
Hi i am a real big fan of FMA and would like to try out the human transmutation thing but i dont know how so can anyone help me on how to get started and how to use it, i do belive in this sort of stuff like i belive stuf like oujia boards so if possibble can some one please help me out.....thanx...... biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
First you need a dead body. If you need one go out and find a homeless person. No one will miss a homeless person, right?
You'll need a fresh dead body so the soul is closer and it's easier to do for a first time.
Now you'll you need a good sized room to draw the array. It should be 18 feet wide, okay?
The ink should be mixed with a metallic powder. Iron works best but copper and silver powder are fine to. This will make the Alchemic power flow far easier.
Once you have the array drawn kill your hobo and dump the body in the centre. Use this flash pile as the exchange but also throw in a live animal to swap for the soul. Snakes work best (representing the Ouroboros) but frogs, dogs and cats should work fine as well. No rats though. They tend to mess things up.
Make sure you document everything you do. Photos are good, video is better. These will help others learn what to do.

Good luck.
Carnal Malefactor
this thread is really going places.
crazymofu
hey thanx for the info but do you really need a dead body i mean AL n ED diddnt have on but it turne in to a homuncli will thant hapen if i dont use a body??....thanx
Popogeejo
QUOTE(crazymofu @ Feb 24 2008, 05:22 PM) *
hey thanx for the info but do you really need a dead body i mean AL n ED diddnt have on but it turne in to a homuncli will thant hapen if i dont use a body??....thanx

Ed and Al used the elements that made a human though and if you recall they almost died. The aim to to make a human with a soul, not a homunculus.

a recently dead body makes things far easier as the soul will still be lingering in this world and thus easier to transmute back. Using a dead body is just practice though. You'll need top get good before you try and revive someone who's been dead longer than a week.

If you really don't want to kill a homeless person for whatever reason then get a friend you won't miss and hope the gate takes him instead of you. More friends = better odds of surviving.
crazymofu
ok thanx i used my pet rabbit that died 2 days ago and i used a cat as the other soul to be taken it worked but the cat dissapeared and i saw a giant black doubble door open then it all went wrong the blue light that surrounded me turned red then vanished my rabbit was bouncing about but wen i went to pick it up it ran off and tried to bite me what do i do have created a homuncli?...
winrys#1fan
Hmm, it seems you've created a homunculus rabbit. This is not good. I've only heard of one case of this happening before, you know the rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Based on a true story.
crazymofu
so what do i do?,any suggestions..... yh i rembember tht off the holy grail lol...

do i kill it or keep it help plz...thanx
Popogeejo
Kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Also, take lots of pictures. I want to see what bull.... you can mock up.
crazymofu
yey let bun my pet rabbit great idea what next?.....any other ideas or suggestions?...
winrys#1fan
Contact Doctor Marcoh, as in the manga he knows how to hill homunculi near the end.
The only other option is to repeatedly kill it until the healing power of the philosopher's stone runs out and the homunculus rabbit dies.
But the might be difficult as it will be very powerful.
Naivete
Dissect the rabbit. Advancements for science!
Havanese
Check to be sure the rabbit isn't some sort of vampire; that can sometimes be a side effect of human transmutation. If it is a vampire, however, name it Bunnicula and write a series of children's books about it. You'll become rich!
Tombow
Since crazymofu opened another "Human transmutation" thread in FMA anime forum, I'm sending this one to the Spam land in case anyone'd like to continue with this Bunnicula story. smile.gif
winrys#1fan
I SAW IT! I saw the homunculus rabbit! And I was like "ZOMG!" And it bit me D:
Anyway, just to let you know, it was spotted at Yoevel areodrome on thursday the 29th at 5:52pm.
Popogeejo
Without crazymofu acting as if he believes this rubbish it's not fun.
Havanese
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Feb 28 2008, 06:46 PM) *
Without crazymofu acting as if he believes this rubbish it's not fun.

You're right. It's just not the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.