Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Your Favorite 'bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon' Senshi?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Omamori
Just curious to see if there are any other 'Sailor Moon' fans here! Tell us who your favorite character is and why. I'll start by listing mine:

Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn - I'm a Saturn fan, as can be said from my avatar and signature. Heh, she's an awesome senshi and character, especially since she's the 'Soldier of Destruction'. Her weapon, the Silence Glaive, is perhaps my all-time favorite out of any sort of anime/manga weapons I've seen!

Sestuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto - The Soldier of Time. As cool as Saturn, she uses time-based attacks and is the Guardian of the Time Gate. Where that resides is unknown. Because she guards this gate, she is very much alone and has few friends. A depressed yet dedicated character.

Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter - Strong, emotional, and loyal, she's another favorite character of mine. Since I was a little kid, she's always been one of my favorites, especially with her loyalty to the Princess (Sailor Moon). Plus, her attacks are awesome (lightning/earth-based).
Vamp90210
I like Jupiter and Mercury. Ami (Mercury) is really nice, and Lita (Jupiter) has been the person I've always wanted to be like when I was older. They're both really cool!
A Pierrot's Aria
I can't believe I've never seen this thread before- I adore Sailor Moon, I used to watch it when I was little, and I still love it now. laugh.gif

My favourite, even from back then, has always been Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter, for the reasons listed by Rosicrucian, my second favourite is Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, because I always like the brains of the group. tongue.gif
Lucky Lucy
I've always liked Usagi(Sailor Moon) and Makoto(Sailor Jupiter). I like Usagi because she resembles me a bit(I'm always late and clumsy angry.gif ) and Makoto is just way too great...I've always wanted to be like her...the "tough girl" and she is a Sagittarius(it seems like I'm developing an obsession for the zodiac laugh.gif ) and her element is Wood, which(coincidentally!) is mine too(maybe that's why I like plants and nature?).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.