Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question On The Manga Viewer On The Site
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
anime roks
is this the link for online manga viewer. if it is can sum1 answer this ?. when will u guys update the mangas. pls dont Just say very soon. even a guess will do. how long do u guys normally update the site?. i hope sum1 will reply 2 this. if u do it will be gratefully apriciated . thank u
Tombow
@anime roks - As far as FMA, we got chapter scanlations ready to be uploaded .... from the last I heard the content admin-sama has been having very busy time, and looking for someone to help out. Hopefully, he will get a help he is looking for soon. smile.gif
anime roks
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 14 2008, 10:37 PM) *
@anime roks - As far as FMA, we got chapter scanlations ready to be uploaded .... from the last I heard the content admin-sama has been having very busy time, and looking for someone to help out. Hopefully, he will get a help he is looking for soon. smile.gif

thank u for the reply. but can u guess what month when the new manga r coming out pls reply back. thank you
Tombow
@anime roks - If you are talking about how often each manga chapter raw comes out, it varies. In case of FMA, a new raw chapter (in Japanese) comes out each month in Japan.
If you are asking how frequently manga gets updated on MangaViewer site with English scanlated chapters, I can't tell you since I'm not the site manger. Hopefully, the site admin-sama will read this and post the answer. But, as I mentioned, he has been quite busy according to his previous post, so I can't tell you exactly when he'll see your post. Sorry!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.