Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Altamean Rpg
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
fathom24
Whatup. This is the RPG that will take you all by storm and EVERYONE is allowed. Now to explain a little, the characters are all on a planet caled altamaes V. There is a large island seperated into 3 regions. The 1st is a peninsula in the north with a frost mountain range, that slopes into a lush green forest, then into a long sandy beach, this is the area the the :Kroguns: are in, they are the sub race in this but have a pop. of about 36 Billion. 2nd is on an island that is floating above the ground, above the hole that it was ooriginaly in, this is the citadel for the magic users, :Faru:. 3rd is an area that is marsh like, it is the place where the :Grintos: live, they are the more human like race.
________________________________________________________________________________

Now to explain the races:

The stats are based on the average person. you get to customize your character of course, looks and all. Age is set for when they are able to fight.

Faru - The Faru are the ancient magic users of past ages. Reawakend in the 2nd Great war. They are able to use great spells
but if they get in a fight they have no insta-kill spells <because that is cheap> they use few weapons other than staffs.
Height - 7 to 10 feet tall
Weight - 200 to 250 pounds
Age - 1137 to 3005

Kroguns - The Kroguns generaly outnumber their foes in battle, but have the most casulties. due to thier eldars studies the
Kroguns are able to use some magic and read almost anything. they are skilled at disgueses,
using all types of weapons, if they can hold it. they are smart but due to size are considered inferior. they are able to
make small traps but not very powerful ones.
Height - 3 to 4 feet tall
Weight - 50 to 115 pounds
Age - 12 to 100

Grintos - The Grintos are the most human of all the races. They have a few magical abilities. They are able to adapt to
cultures and other races the best, due to this they can gain spells and weapon abilities from the other two races.
Height - 5 to 6 feet tall
Weight - 100 to 175 pounds
Age - 15 to 50
________________________________________________________________________________

These three races are the only known races on the island. the chance to explore the planet is slowley starting to begin. you are all in a small group that is heading out to explore. while exploring you discover a large land mass that the first Age of this world must have created. There are creatures of great variety some friendly some not so friendly. you have set up camp in an area near the beach head where you landed. there are strange pebles covered with runes all over the island that give of a greenish-blue light.

((My Main Character))
My Name is Fathom, i am of the Krogun race, i am 24 years old. My main skills are Disquise, Fireball, and Shadow reading (reading languages not known to people). I use a Silver Short Sword, a Shortbow, and a bag full of spiked jacks. I wear a long Black cloak, with a small set of plate armor underneath.

Sitting by the fire i slowly eat my soup. wondering where the rest of the company has gone, i hear a rustle in the bushes. my ears perk as i listen someone or something is moving towards me. I draw out my sword and stand. watching as the dim light from the stones on the beach hits the bushes i see a faint outline....... ((please i need more people or this can't get off the ground. : P))
MaiShadowAlchemist
I want to join all I need is to think about a character
fathom24
Cool! there is one person on my team now we just wait for the others! : P
kaboom
(sounds like my kinda story. count me in)

ok, my char is a krogun, named raptare. he is around 32 years old, but his past is quite shady. he used to be a thief, and has a scruffy look abut him, wearing mostly a ripped set of clothes. his main skills are disguise and general hunting/ trap setting. he carries both a curved shortsword and a sling. he also carries all sort of odds and ends he could use for traps.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Name: Mai
Race: Grintos
Personality: Friendly, kind, tricky, sarcastic, sly, shortempered.
She travels all around the world learning all kind of magic.

This is her

Whit this clothes only that the little red cape is brown and long whit a hood.

Weapons: She uses a silver staff whit a half moon, a star in the center of the moon.
She also has little knives and neddles (Like Sheik).
fathom24
((Rock on this is good. I will ad Mai into the story now))

He put his Sword away as Mai came through the brush carrying wood for the fire. "Hello, how was finding the wood?"

"Where's Raptare, he should be coming back soon because we need to explore the forest a little more."

((I will have two Characters in this. My second one will bethe one who tells what the creatures are and stuff.))
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai put the wood in his arms and dusted her clothes off "It was great thanks" She said sarcastically and sat down she then looked at his sword "A little jumpy arent we?" she asked as she smirked "I bet he is taking a walk" She said as she shrughed and looked at the fire
fathom24
"can't be too careful." he said putting the wood down in the pile. "so how come you decided to come on this exploration at such a young age?" he said conversationaly.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai shrughed "Well lest just say that I didnt really had a place to call home so I decided to travel and keep learning magic" She said still looking at the fire, she then looked at him "What about you?" She asked
fathom24
He looked at her and with a Grim look on his face said "Well I used to be an army General, I lost over 300,000 of my troops in the last battle between the Faru and the Kroguns. My Brother was one of them that was destroyed by the Faru's Magi leader Frintos. Frintos sat for 2 Months muttering a spell and when he stopped th area around my men turned to molten lava for 3 minutes army was destroyed then the ground returned to normal. Frintos was weakened so much that they had to carry him away. I was the only one to make it out. So i promised my brother that i would make a difference in the world. I will change the world on this expedition even if i am not all that strong." after a short pause he said"so would you like some soup?" he looked at her with a smile on his face.(( this is My Sec. Char.))They hear a clashing in the woods like swords. fathom stands up and draws his sword. looking into the darkness they see Raptare, fighting what looked like a half-Lizard half-Tiger thing. it has Raptare in its hands about to crush him like a grape......
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai looked at him "You gotta a noble cause there" She said as she smiled she then shook her head "No I am not hungry" She said, suddenly she heard the clashing noice she got up and turned around she picked her staff and pointed at the creature "Let him go if you dont want fire all around you" She hissed
kaboom
raptare, still in the creatures grip shouted "oi! don't use that fire stick! i don't wanna end up like a roast!"

he then adressed the creature, and said "look, i dunno what i did. stumble on your home, or scare off your mrs or something, but......." he lost his nerve at the creatures angry face "uh, fathom! mai! a little help?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai opened her mouth as she was about to say something but didnt because she knew he was right if she attack she would hurt Raptare too,she lowered her staff, she then had an idea she then took one of her little knieves and trow it at the creatures leg, when touched the skin it glowed red and burnt the creatures leg
kaboom
raptare rolled out of the creatures grip and quickly stood up, a stone in his sling, ready to fire at the slightest whim.
fathom24
Fathom then rushed toward the creature shouting a battle cry. when three more creatures ran out of the bushes these ones had long braided hair and were twice as large. "Run for it", fathom yelled, running up the beach.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai just raised and eyebrown as she saw Phantom run "What the hell??!!" She muttered
kaboom
raptare ran after fathom, shouting "i aint waiting around to find out!"
he ran furiously after fathom
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai ran after them as she muttered some colorfull words
fathom24
((sorry busy with school)) "Hurry to the woods" he yelled as he turned. muttering some choice words he shot a small fire ball at one of the creatures....
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai ran to the forest but then turned muttered some words in other languague and a wall of fire appeard infront of them
fathom24
Running through the brush and dense woods he saw some ruins "quick in there" the ruins like the stones on the beach was glowing a strange blue color.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai entered the ruins as she muttered "Why does everything here glows"
fathom24
"Whew that was strange." panting he said, "what do we do now all the stuff is back with those creatures?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"We go back!! And take care of those creatures" She said simply. "We are outnumbered yes but how hard can it be?" She mumbled.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.