Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hellsing
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
KingB
Hellsing (ヘルシング Herushingu?) Gonzo produced a thirteen episode anime series that uses the same characters and settings, but a different story from its source manga. Written by Chiaki J. Konaka and directed by Umanosuke Iida, the series premiered on Fuji Television on December 27, 2003 and ran until its conclusion on February 16, 2004.
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: Hellsing follows the antiheroic vampire, Alucard, and a police girl-turned-vampire, Seras Victoria, two vampires employed by the vampire-extermination group of England, the Hellsing Organization. Slowly but surely, through their active duty, they find a new breed of vampires beginning to arise.

Genres: action, drama, horror, supernatural
Themes: giant weapons, gore, military, police, vampires, zombies
Episodes: 13
Age Rating: Mature
(Source - ANN)

----------------------

Hahah I love Hellsing, its the best anime in my oppinion!
Alucard > Vash
Popogeejo
Alucard > Vash

Yeah but only because Alucard is, in gaming terms, broken. No matter what happens he just unlocks to some stupid level of restriction and dominates the bad guys. His unbeatable nature makes him rather dull.
KingB
Haha lol, he still is great to me. The only reason I brought that up is because vash looks like him. Also, Vash can use his gun the way he doesn't want to XD
TheSnig
I love hellsing so much! Alucard is awesome! But I wish they had continued making the ovas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.