Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Anime Character Looks The Most Like You?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Shirai
Seriously, is their an anime character that you look like? I probably look the most like Shirai Kimiaki.
Click to view attachment
Popogeejo

Yeah, I'm basically Kamina but with a false leg.
Little Washu
^That guy has a looong neck ohmy.gif
I look like Chisame Hasegawa except with blue eyes.
Fushi
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jan 13 2008, 04:25 PM) *
Yeah, I'm basically Kamina but with a false leg.

I'd tap it.

WORSHIP ME NOW.

Actually, as close as Haruhi really is (brown hair, brown eyes, almost the same length) this is probably closer.

Although Trisha Elric is pretty close too, only older and green eyes. :U
Carnal Malefactor
Is Upton Sinclair an anime character?

No?

Well shi'ite, I've been lied to.

Actually, I most closely resemble
But less angular, and without that frontal antenna.
Nekokitty
I look like Sheska but with tanned skin and darker hair.

Fushi
QUOTE(Carnal Malefactor @ Jan 16 2008, 12:50 AM) *
Is Upton Sinclair an anime character?

No?

Well shi'ite, I've been lied to.

Actually, I most closely resemble [snip]
But less angular, and without that frontal antenna.

You were starting to look like Gendou Ikari for a while there too.

Miyuki is your Elicia. :p
Omamori
I look most like Sciezka as well, though my hair isn't as poofy, I have freckles, and my eyes are steel-blue *nods*
Elle-chan

I think i look more like Hinamori from Bleach
Rainshine
I guess I look kinda like Sheska except with shorter lighter hair and blue eyes. And I don't wear glasses. rolleyes.gif
fmaexpert
i think i look like anri from durarara except with a smaller chest and glasses and a tanner skin color
Flamez_Freak
You must be beautiful fmaexpert . Seriously smile.gif

my family tells me i look like kunimitsu tezuka from prince of tennis . . Just a darker shade of skin and hair . Otherwise , i do look like him smile.gif smile.gif

edit . . Oh man , my friends told me i look like kimihiro watanuki from xxx holic
FailToImpress
Hrm... Winry or Riza. A mix of both. My friend thinks I look more like Winry though.
xMinty
It's really not plausible to say you look like someone from an anime like clannad because every single girl looks like clones of eachother and their eyes are literally rectangular sometimes.
idk who I look like.
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
I look a bit like Kagura Sohma smile.gif

Except I have blue eyes smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
xMinty
I look a bit like Kagura Sohma

Except I have blue eyes

woah I think I might too.
her eyes look like mine well in anime version anyway
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
That's cool! smile.gif Her eyes are pretty smile.gif
Carmencita
I love Fruits Basket! ... Anyways...

I look alot like Haruhi Suzumiya in this picture (because in the other pictures her bangs are across her forehead more, mine are side bangs):

I got the hair as well as its color, and I have the eye color as well. Only if my hair was a little shorter (my hair stertches out a few inches past my chest)...
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
My friend Loves Haruhi Suzumiya!

The way Haruhi puts her hair back looks a lot like mine smile.gif
Neurotripsy
Haruhi Suzumiya for me too, I always keep my hair that length. X3
xMinty
wow and haruhi tries so hard to be not normal x3
Carmencita
^Ha ha! You have a point there. But I guess with the "I am only interested in humanoid interfaces, time travelers, etc. etc." attitude you can't exactly be normal.
Little Washu

Except I'm in 11th grade, not 5th lol. Although my proportions are probably similar to someone of that age. Pretty much exactly like that, except I'm definitely taller, and I have boobs. Although Ana is mentioned to be the only younger female with them, lol.
KwiatekAlchemist

Has the same eye colour as me, and hair, but my hair isn't that long, it only goes just a little bit past my chest.
Oh yeah, and this character is Mafuyu Shiina from Seitokai no Ichizon.
xMinty
lots of people are doing this based off of eye and hair color.
That doesn't really mean much.
is anyone actually basing this off of the actual face structure of the characters?
Little Washu
QUOTE (xMinty @ Jul 7 2010, 05:29 PM) *
lots of people are doing this based off of eye and hair color.
That doesn't really mean much.
is anyone actually basing this off of the actual face structure of the characters?

I did. I'm 16, but I look like I'm 12. Ana Coppola is in 5th grade, so she's 11. Idk her height, but I'm 5 feet. I would assume she's around 4'9, so not far off there. She's thin, I'm thin. Ect. You tell me:

Ana | Myself
ScarMySoul
@ Washu ohmy.gif You DO look like her! lol Wow

I look like Fuu from Samurai Champloo after she's eaten so much she can't move... laugh.gif

I can, since i have the costume for it, look like Rangiku from Bleach.... I definitely have the features for it, minus the RED hair... I have black...
AXavierB
I always thought Paninya looked vaguely like a female version of me.
rosieechan
QUOTE (xMinty @ Jul 7 2010, 06:29 PM) *
is anyone actually basing this off of the actual face structure of the characters?[/color][/font][/size]

I will! laugh.gif
(Granted, it is hard to find pictures that are based off facial structures. Most anime characters look similar in that aspect...)

I look like this girl:

Except no fringe, only a part in my hair. The age, hair color/style-minus-fringe, eye color, slightly chubby face, is me, though. ^^
(oh, but my skin is only slightly darker XD)
EdokunEdo
I dont know who i look like sad.gif
Little Washu
QUOTE (rosieechan @ Jan 3 2011, 04:43 PM) *
I look like this girl:

Lol Kagome. She's your stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl look.
A Pierrot's Aria
I'd say I "look" like Trisha from FMA. (I don't have a picture to post but we should all know what she looks like on this board. tongue.gif) The only reasons being, I have brown hair that's the same length and style as hers and I have green eyes, and also, according to friends I have very kind eyes. laugh.gif
The Stubborn Alchemist
I look like Pinako when she was young tongue.gif Same hair style, same eyes, same face and evil expression xp
Now let's hope I won't start looking like her when I get older ^^'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.