Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dear Board, Could You Inactivate/delete My Account?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Member Requests and Suggestions
simplicityho
Note to everyone:
* Anyone who wish to have his/her account deleted, please post your request here, and the board can take care of the rest.

* After the deletion, posts you had made before the deletion will remain, but they will be displayed with a guest ID.

* Please also note that the deletion will be permanent, and once deleted we can not resurrect deleted account, so please decide carefully.

* If, somehow you ended up with multiple accounts, please post here and tell us which accounts you have, and then wait for the board to contact you for the confirmation. Thank you. ^^
~ Board Staff smile.gif

How do I delete my account?
Or will a Mod be so kind as to do so for me?
Thanks.
Hairchrm
I too would like my account deleted, if possible.
TheMetalAlchemist
Could admin or mod please delete my account.

Bobby
wolfbane
Me too please
Miss_Chibi_San
_Randomness_ was the first account I made on here, But I didn't know about being able to get the name change, so I made a new account, Miss_Chibi_San, and I would like to keep this one, and delete the other one, _Randomness_.

Could you kindly delete _Randomness_ if possible, please? I have not posted on _Randomness_.
Miiiie-Chan
Could you delete my account?
Witty Alchemist
First I made an account called ThefanofEdandAlElric. But for some reason it just did not open. So I made this account instead. Can an admin. please delete the account ThefanofEdandAlElric please? ThefanofEdandAlElric has not been verified yet.
Shaq
hey i would like to close/remove/delete my account. plz help...

and ya ..u look hot quistis88
essenceofrandom
Could you please delete this account?
soniclight
I am in need of an account deletion. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! biggrin.gif
Natsuke
Could someone delete this account please. Thank you.
silver bg
K um o-o

Dont delete this account (silver bg, my real account) please... but please do delete silverbg2 (the new temporary one)...... I made that account when I though I could not log into this account
...yay im back biggrin.gif
Malka2009
Please delete my account. Thank you.
mew vanilla
Could you also delete mine too? Thanks.
Tris
Yeah...it's time to hit the hay, finally.

Please delete my account when you get the time, thanks.
Wrathistmeinhomeboi
I had an account awhile back by the name Edwardhellion, then I was inactive for 2 to 4 years (can't remember) and I forgot the password, so I made this new account. I would like to keep my current account, Wrathistmeinhomeboi, and wish to have my old account, Edwardhellion to be deleted.
Could you delete my old account, Edwardhellion for me? Thank you!

<As per PM communications deleted Edwardhellion as the best solution. Feb. 3, 2010 ~ Tombow>
kikuchan xx
Can you delete my account? tongue.gif
Chiyo
Need to know if you are actually being serious or not, cause you will be deleted if that is what you wish.
kikuchan xx
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Feb 23 2010, 05:00 AM) *
Need to know if you are actually being serious or not, cause you will be deleted if that is what you wish.

Im serious baby. tongue.gif

<Edited for the bad language. Please watch your language. smile.gif ~ Board staff>
Tombow
QUOTE (kikuchan xx @ Feb 23 2010, 07:20 AM) *
Can you delete my account? tongue.gif

QUOTE (kikuchan xx @ Feb 23 2010, 08:20 AM) *
Im serious baby. tongue.gif

In that case, as you wish, baby. tongue.gif

Account deleted, as requested. ^^
AIRalcmst
Please could you delete my account

Thanks in advance

AIRalcmst
NightKry
I would to have my account deleted!
Thanks =]
ZOINKSaGhost
'Ello, please delete the account "A Spainyard in the works" (I think thats how you spell it O.o)

'twas my old account. Now I got myself a little makeover, I feel like I might wanna get rid of that old drab and boring account. IT NEEDED MORE GREEN.
Tombow
QUOTE (ZOINKSaGhost @ Jul 25 2010, 11:49 PM) *
'Ello, please delete the account "A Spainyard in the works" (I think thats how you spell it O.o)

'twas my old account. Now I got myself a little makeover, I feel like I might wanna get rid of that old drab and boring account. IT NEEDED MORE GREEN.

Hello A Spaniard in the Works/Nadsat/ZOINKSaGhost, actually, that's not exactly how it works. ^^ Members are not supposed to just open up another account/or even the third account when getting tired of the initial & existing (main active posting) account and "start over" with some new account. Sorry! ^^
(We do, in some cases, end up closing members' older account for some other reasons, but not for this case..sorry!)

In your case, we're going to keep your initial & main active account, A Spaniard in the Works with 134 post count, and inactivate Nadsat and ZOINKSaGhost. (We'll give you one week or so before we inactivate Nadsat and ZOINKSaGhost in case you need some time to "wrap up" ^^ )

And then, if you'd like to have a new display name for A Spaniard in the Works, you can request the new display name after Aug. 3rd, 2010.
And, of course you can always change the avatar and the sig any time to get the fresh look. smile.gif
ZOINKSaGhost
I fail to understand why you cannot simply delete my spanner in the works profile. Please, elaborate.
Tombow
QUOTE (ZOINKSaGhost @ Jul 26 2010, 08:49 AM) *
I fail to understand why you cannot simply delete my spanner in the works profile. Please, elaborate.

@ZOINKSaGhost - If, with "spanner in the works profile" you are referring to your A Spaniard in the Works account, that is because that one IS your main active account, the one you hve been posting with for a long time (and hence you were not supposed to make additional duplicate/triplicate accounts to begin with....) Therefore, for the board's eye, your second account, Nadsat and your newly created third account, ZOINKSaGhost should not be your active accounts in this case, especially we have already known you on your A Spaniard in the Works account for over 3 and a half years, with numerous posts in Roleplay Communty forum and other forums! smile.gif

Generally speaking, on our board, members can not create multiple accounts as they please and then pick and choose which ones to use, and once you make an account and register on our board, that account will BE your account, and you will "live with it" for the rest of your board life on our board. (..or something like that. ^^ Except, in some special cases, like, directed to make an alternate account by the board as a part of the solution for some technical problems, etc.)

But, we allow members to change board display names every 6 months, and I hope you will choose to utilize this feature (as you have done so multiple times in the past) with your A Spaniard in the Works account to get some "fresh" re-start. smile.gif

ETA: Sept 20, 2010, Suspended ZOINKSaGhost and Nadsat. But, since the board is having some email problem currently, in case of forgotten password for A Spaniard in the Works etc., keeping the PM ability for these accuunt for now so that the communication with the board would be possible.
ScarMySoul
Hey Tombow, I got a PM from envy95, they want their account deleted... FYI...
Tombow
QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Sep 14 2010, 11:19 AM) *
Hey Tombow, I got a PM from envy95, they want their account deleted... FYI...

@ScarMySoul - Please let envy95 know that all it takes is to make a simple post saying "I would like to have my account deleted" on this thread, and we will take care of the rest. smile.gif
sapphirestone
Hi!

I'm sorry to ask you this, but is it possible that you can delete my account? This is a very lovely site, I just don't use it that much anymore! I'm sorry to be a bother!
Tombow
^ No problem. Done. smile.gif
Lupin Drake
Hello! I've been inactive on this site for years and have no post, etc.

I would like this account to be deleted, if you don't mind, since I never really used it.

Thanks!
Tombow
^ Done. Thank you for trying out our board. smile.gif
clair_12300
Hi! I tried making an account a couple weeks ago and I never got the activation email, so I made this account instead. Could you please delete the account clair12300, as I don't need it anymore? So sorry about the inconvenience!

Done. Thank you for letting us know. :) - Tombow
britbac
Hello! I've been inactive on this site for awhile now and have no post, etc.

I would like this account to be deleted, since I never really used it.

Thanks!

Done. Thank you for trying out our board. :) - Tombow
GoobertozTakoz
Hi,

I haven't been active for quite sometime now and would like to have my account deleted please. Thanks!

~Dark Flames~
Hi, I have been inactive for a long time now. Please delete my account. Thank you!
This is a lovely site by the way smile.gif

Rafael Prandini Tan
It's time.

Also if you could change the display name into the same name as the username just to make sure my profile is deleted from google searches, i would be very thankful.

And Then Please delete my account, thanks.

Tombow
Done. Thank you for trying out our board. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.