Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aru / Al...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
RolfKaese
IPB Image

Took me 5min for MSPaint + 1min to catch my vol 1 of the manga and find out Aru's kanji. XD
Haroken
hahaha very nice.
Ailuro
xD Bravo Rolf.

Kanji? You mean katakana? >>;
RolfKaese
Yosh, I'm very talented. =3
btw. there's of course a mistake, the "hair" of Al doesnt come out of the horn... dry.gif

And dunno if it's kanji or katakana xD
Ailuro
Hm. Didn't notice the mistake actually.
And Kanji are the very detailed and intricate symbols. What you have there is katakana. smile.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
wow *_*
RolfKaese
if anyone wants to make a better , you're welcome smile.gif
RolfKaese
oh, and young!Al is a member of the Chippendales...

IPB Image
Aqua_Alchemist
Very good!! cool.gif

i did a load of paint drawings of FMA, on school computers not connected to the internet- i did a pretty good one of Roy sparking his fingers with flames in the background lol, set it as background, and put a link to this site on it tongue.gif biggrin.gif.
Ailuro
xD *laughs her head off over the bottom Al*

TwT That's so hilarious looking.
FidelChevalier
how cute! AL! tee hee hee i think hes adorable with that helmet face expression! tee hee hee! you are very indeed a talented artist. Keep it up!
Hex-Sama
@RolfKaese: Before...I thought Alphonse was cute...Now, he's just dead sexy. laugh.gif *rotfl* Chippendales! I love that picture.
wolfi1412
nice....
Eeky
I'm impressed with your artistic skills with MS Paint ohmy.gif

-Kris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.