Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Vacation Spot In Fma
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
spectre_vampire
Sorry, I don't remember all the cities from the show; the ones above in the poll are the ones I do remember.

Anyways, I'd love to visit Central, cause that means I could apply to become a State Alchemist. Looks from the show like they have a lot of fun. Close second is Aquorya, cause then I'd get to see Psiren.
Havanese
Other: I'd like to visit Xing. Their culture sounds awesome. biggrin.gif
natsu-hime
Aquorya, because it sounds fun! and i love water biggrin.gif
oh yeah, psiren too.
wssarrow
Central. All the action happens there. And everywhere else is either water or desert; or something liken to one of the two. xD
Alchemical
Central and Briggs. <3
Precis
I'd like to visit Risembool. I love quiet and peaceful little country towns like that. happy.gif
Zalamist
QUOTE(Precis @ Dec 22 2007, 12:41 AM) *
I'd like to visit Risembool. I love quiet and peaceful little country towns like that. happy.gif

Same here. Just to have the quiet life, even for a little while is what would be most important to me. Central would be the kind of place I'd rather make a weekend trip to.
MaiShadowAlchemist
I would like Central or Aquorya or if I am looking for a peacefull spot perhaps Risenbool
Funkyduck
I'd love to visit Resembool or Aquroya. I hate hot places and large cities, so that kinda narrows it down a bit.
Little Washu

Ditto.

I like the quiet country too. My second would be Central. And last is Aquorya, 'cause I'm afraid of water.
xXdark_kairinekoxX
QUOTE(Precis @ Dec 21 2007, 11:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Zalamist @ Dec 22 2007, 05:48 AM) *

Same here. Just to have the quiet life, even for a little while is what would be most important to me. Central would be the kind of place I'd rather make a weekend trip to.

i would like to vist there too so i can meet winry and grandma pinkio.
I-luv-FMA
I wanna visit ALL of them!
black~hayate
Let's go to central! I'll kidnap Havoc, since Roy is taken by Riza >D
KidAkabane
Let's go to central! I'll kidnap Havoc, since Roy is taken by Riza >D

Sounds like a plan! >:D laugh.gif I would totally check Rush valley out. It seems like a really cool place. it is the automail hotspot, afterall. I guess I'd head to central too, to see where the Furher lives. And Risembool seems like the perfect place too just relax. happy.gif (also, yay, I'm not screwing up the quote tags anymore! tongue.gif)
Trizo
Dublith!
And maybe Central for some shopping.. ho-hum.
edo little kid

I want go to central! ^^

to see the lovely military
Hagane no Baka
I'd personally love to go to Resembool. It bears such a resemblance to my grandmother's place. Okay my grandmother's place is a bit more mountanious and there are more forrests.. but still Resembool has that feeling. That's why I'd really love to go there, if I only could.
Winry Elric
I'd visit Risembool. It's so quiet & peaceful there^^
penguintruth
None of those choices!

Dublith!

If it's good enough for Izumi, it's good enough for me!
Kale Mustang
Central, as I'm accustomed to the hustle & bustle of city-living. Otherwise East City for a bit of a slower-pace, though I hate the heat...
Rainshine
Aquorya, because I the idea of a city surrounded my water is just awesome.
But, Risembool and Central are second, because then I'd get to see Ed and Winry and stuff.
wink.gif
edwardswife44
I'd wanna visit Central, its got all the action and roy is there xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.