-Any you hate?
-Like the classics?
-Or the new stuff?

My favorite;;

Christmas In Hollywood ~ HollyWood Undead

And;;

Your All I Want For Christmas ~ Brook Benson

Amethyst Sunset
I have many favorite Christmas songs, and my ultimate favorite tends to change every year. XDDDDDD For example, as a kid I loved Little Drummer Boy to bits, but shortly after that, my favorite became Jingle Bells, because it was the first Christmas carol I could play on piano.

I seriously am NOT up-to-date with these new Christmas songs. XD *shot* I really have to hop on the bandwagon.

Nah, the classics are good. happy.gif
Chiyo
The newest Christmas songs are usually crap so I like the ones before the ninties. Two of my favourites though have to be Carol of the Bells by the Trans Siberian Orchestra, Fairytale of New York by the Pogues, In Dulce Jublio by Mike Oldfield and Step into Christmas by Elton John buts me in a great mood.

Mariah Carey makes me want to smash things up, as does Christina, Britney and Destiny's Child.
Slashrose1010
I hate christmas music, and the holiday in general >__> yeah yeah, I'm such a grinch.
Kari_Neko
I like rather classic stuff the new stuff sucks.I like Silver Bells,Jingle Bells,Rudolf the red nosed reindeer,and Jingle Bell Rock.
coyote_sprit
Holiday songs used to be fun but now I just use them to be repetitive with my vulgar.

Jingle Bells is my favorite

Least favorite is The 12 Days
Toby-Chan
I find some classic carols to be very pleasant.

Here, have a listen. This is one I like.

The Holly and the Ivy
Envy II
I like the pretty songs like Ave Maria, Silent Night, Hark the Herald Angels Sing (orchestrated), Christmas Time is Here, and some others.

I don't really like annoying ones like Jingle Bell Rock. Then again this Christmas time has been full of disasters so I guess a lot of the Christmas songs annoy me even more than they usually do, and now when I hear them I'm going to have bad memories associated with them.
Triss Hawkeye
I like Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra and carols such as Hark The Herald Angels Sing, O Come All Ye Faithful and Ding Dong Merrily On High.

But my personal favourite is Relient K's version of The Twelve Days of Christmas. A lot of fun. smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
My absolute favorite Christmas song is Father Christmas by The Kinks. It's just not Christmas for me until I hear that song played on the classic rock station. Best. Song. Ever.

Also, Christmas All Over Again by Tom Petty puts me in a cheery mood as well. As for the classics I'm kind of burnt out on them unless somebody puts a new twist on them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.