Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Detective Conan's Voice Actress And Creator Have Divorced
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
AA battery
「名探偵コナン」声優と原作者が離婚

人気アニメ「名探偵コナン」(日本テレビ系、月曜後7・00)のコナン役で知られる声優の高山みなみ(43)と、同作品の原作者で漫画家の青山剛昌氏(44)が離婚していたことが9日、分かった。

2人は05年5月に結婚。しかし、青山氏は締め切りが近づくと仕事場に缶詰めになることが多く、売れっ子声優の高山も多忙を極めた。すれ違いの生活が続き、溝を埋めるのが難しい状況になった。青山氏はスポニチ本紙の取材に対し「コメントはできません」としている。

2人は、10年ほど前に青山氏原作のアニメ「YAIBA」の収録で出会った。04年1月ごろから交際に発展、翌05年3月に高山が青山氏に逆プロポーズ。結婚が報道された際には「コナンが結んだ縁」と話題になった。

高山はコナン役のほか、宮崎駿監督の映画「魔女の宅急便」の主人公キキなども務めた人気声優。シングルもリリースするなど元祖アイドル声優の1人として活躍した。青山氏は高額納税者番付の上位常連で、05年には1億3831万円を納税。「名探偵コナン」は94年から「週刊少年サンデー」に連載され、単行本が1億部を超える大ベストセラーとなっている。

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/ne...7/12/10/09.html

Translation: For Popular anime "Detective Conan", Takayama Minami (43), known as Conan's voice actress, and the creator of the same series Aoyama Gosho (44) have divorced on the 9th of December.

They were married on May 2005. Aoyama is "canned" in his office when deadline of his work approaches, while the popular voice actress Takayama is also extremely busy. Their life is too "different" to be continued and it's hard for them to communicate with each other. They did not comment on this subject further.

The two of them met 10 years ago back when Yaiba was animated. They started dating at 2004 January and in 2005 March, Takayama proposed to Aoyama. When the marriage was annouced, people say it is fate linked by Conan.

Takayama is a well-known voice actress that has not only done Conan's role, but has also done Kiki in Kiki's Delivery Service by Miyazaki Hayao. She was an active idol voice actress that has released many singles. Aoyama is a very high tax payer; in 2005 he has paid 138.31 million yen tax (that's about 1.2 million US... holy sh!t we should stop buying Conan manga he is making way too much!). Detective Conan started serializing in 1994 on Weekly Shounen Sunday. The Tankoubon has sold over 100 million copies; it's a super best seller.

(It's a rushed translation, so it might be off by a bit. Please let me know if I made any strikingly obvious errors... *goes back to studying*)

My comment: Wow, that was pretty fast... Takayama proposed? o.o I never knew that... Oh well, I don't really care XD;;; But yeah I guess a marriage like this can't really work out...
Fushi
I found this amusing, tbh. xDD Reminds me of the marriage between Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sarah Brightman only that one lasted longer x3.
AA battery
Lol, I was a lil surprised that it didn't last long, but I did find this amusing when their marriage was announced 2 years ago... it's like o_O Wtf, he married the lady that did the voice of his "son".................................................. so weird. 8D;;;;;
Meitantei Conan
wow, I Found out today at a Differnet Site, I thought it was Kinda Sad, If the Creator of Detective Conan, and The Voice of Conan Edogawa, were merried, They seem like a Good match, But O well Life Goes on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.