Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Lost Alchemist
(neko is not human, so she is both, like Evny, but she likes being a girl)

Neko looks at the man knowing well that he knows what she is. She jumps from her spot on the sill changeing back to Truth, runing away. She ran scared knowing that if the others found her she would be hurt from what she did.

A nurse stands out side Erika's room with a dish with a pill. She walks in, before bowing. "May everyone go home now, it's past time. Erika needs to take her pill now." the nurse smiles nicely.
Lanara
Jherem bows quickly to Erika and Tristan before grabbing Lanaras hand and dashing out the door.

Once they were in the hallway Lanara stopped and made him let go of her hand. "Hey, hey! Whats the rush?"

"Something isn't right here, and its not just a feeling anymore." Jherem explained

"Huh? What is it?"

"Theres a presance on the roof."

"So? There are presances everywhere!"

"No, I mean an inhumane presance. Funny thing, it felt the same way with Neko, and those people she attacked Erica with."
Lost Alchemist
(wow Lanara Neko moved off the roof, you should not be more worryed about Erika, being nearly alone with a nurse with one pill?)
thePureAlchemist
Tristan took hold of Erika's hand. "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay here awhile. Something doesn't feel right.." He said quietly. Do you mean you feel a presence too? She asked telepathically. Tristan nodded to her, and tightened his grip on her hand. If he had to, he'd take her away from the hospital and allow her to stay at his home. He looked out the window, narrowing his eyes.

((Dude.. DUDE!! Envy isn't BOTH!!! Envy's a guy!!! You wouldn't say Erika, Lust or Gluttony are both!! However girly, Envy is a GUY!!!))
Lost Alchemist
(oh, well she is both, due to the truth being a guy, and she is a she, so both feelings work here, as a sister and as the bound Truth has with Destiny, and Neko has no clue how to place it so she put it as love. meaning she is half while Truth is the other half, so Neko can feel the same feelings from Truth but she has no clue on how to place it. Seeing that this is her first time in 'love' she has no idea what love really is. she's just 15 with her mind slowly fadeing to age 13)

The nurse smirks, she walks to Erika. She places a small pill on her hand. "That is fine, could to take this pill. It will make you fall asleep, for a while. Sir may I talk to you outside?" the nurse smiles nicely, as Neko runs though the city looking for Evny.
Lanara
((XD can i take Gluttony? I dunno why, i feel like playing an insane character lol))

"Theres nothing here Jherem. It was just your imagination, lets go back." Lanara suggested.

thePureAlchemist
Tristan narrowed his eyes a little and nodded. Hold off on taking that pill awhile, Eri.. I don't think you need it. He told her. She nodded, and set it down on the table. "I'll take it in a minute.. I'm not feeling very well." She lied, coughing into her hand. The cough was real, but didn't have to happen just then. Tristan kissed the top of her head and walked out.
Lanara
While Jherem was still on the roof, Lanara walked back down to the hallway. "Oh hey Tristan." She yawned and walked past the nurse and Tristan. "Hope Erika gets better." she yawned once more rubbed her eyes before heading downstairs. "Im'a hit the sack, its getting late, Jherem is acting foolish again, so bye!" She dragged herself downstairs, and left.
Lost Alchemist
The nurse stands there, before changeing into a plam tree likeing human. the plam tree walks up to Eri placeing his hand in the neckpince, trying to make her go to sleep. "night night"

Neko looks up feeling Envy's 'body' change. She starts to run back to Eri to help someone there.
Lanara
Jherem Suddenly hung upside down from the edge of the roof and shot a gun through the window,skimming his left arm. "You! Theres something I don't like about you!" He said as he aimed the the gun at him and climbed through the broken window back into the room.
thePureAlchemist
Tristan heard the crash of the window and drew his gun, running inside. "ERIKA!!" He yelled, seeing her unconscious on the bed. He nodded to Jherem and grabbed Envy by the hair, jabbing the gun into Envy's jaw. "What did you do to her?" He asked menacingly.
Lost Alchemist
Evny chages shape takeing Erika by the hip, he places her on his sholder. "Just need to test something, I may give her back!" Evny jumps out the window, holding tight to Erika. He changes into a guy to blend in a bit more as he walks the outskirts of town, knowing that Neko will go after Erika. Neko jumps from a manhole after flying underground. She stands there scared in one half of her body, the other half happy to have the other side of the gate with his side. (yes his, Truth) Evny and Neko/Truth walk to a hidden hole on the ground, much like the same manhole that Neko jumped out of. While 66 walks around in the shadows, made from the house of Pride's.

(PS I know that I was useing Erika, but it's part of the kidnaping that Evny is known for, so please work me, To find the hole, it's not far from Pride's house. 66 will be there)
thePureAlchemist
((You keep saying Evny.. you mean Envy right?))

Tristan jumped out the window after Envy, Neko, and Erika.

((eh short post x.x))
Lanara
Lanara ran upstairs from the racket and burst through the door. "What happened here?! Wheres Erika!!??" She suddenly saw Jherem jump out the window. "Don't ignore me D:<" Then jumped out the window. "Tristan!" She ran up to him. "Whats going on!?"

Jherem noticed a manhole cover drop and decided to check it out.

thePureAlchemist
"A homunculus came in and kidnapped Erika! I shouldn't have left her alone.. I'm so stupid!!" Tristan said, running faster still. "Jherem! When you're done with that, call me on this!" He said, tossing a walkie talkie like device Jherem's way. He gave him another one. "Give that to Lanara!" He shouted. He ran off even faster.
Lanara
Jherem cought the walkie-talkies, nodded, and lifted the manhole cover.

Lanara took one of the walky-talkies and covered her nose. "Your not seriously going down there are you?"

"Its just a water system, not a sewer _" Jherem noted. "Stay out here till anyone comes by." Then he jumped in and covered the lid.

"AW Come on! >< Don't give me the useless job!"
Lost Alchemist
(yes i mean evny, the plam tree and yea i think we need the other one)

Both Neko and Envy walk in the underground city, Neko walking a few paces behind Envy keeping her eyes on the ground. She thought she had done this, finding the other part of the Gate, Erika. Envy stops walking, makeing Neko crash into Erika, Neko backs up, standing before a great hall. Both walk in closeing the door behind them. Envy and Neko fade into the light of the great hall, but to appear in a house with the others siting around. A busty one, a small woman, a guy all to cocky, an old man, and a man much Al's and Ed's father. Envy and Neko bow to the father looking man. "We are home Father, all of us." Neko and Envy speak at the same time. The man stands up holding out his hands.
"Welcome home, Envy, Truth, Lust, Sloth, Greed and Pride. Wrath will be here soon."
thePureAlchemist
((Erika's not.. Part of the Gate, she's the reincarnation of the woman who controls the Gate; Destiny.))

Erika flinched and groaned. She opened her eyes to see homunculi surrounding her. "AH! W-w-w-what am I doing here?!!" She asked aloud, wriggling out of Envy's grasp. The sleep she had gotten while he knocked her out gave her some energy, but seeing as she didn't eat much, that energy wouldn't last long. "Who are you all?! Wha-" She was cut off by a vision. Her head ached, she started to sweat, her knees buckled, and her eyes glowed gold. Typical symptoms of a Destiny-given vision. "Erika.. Future Keeper of the Gate.. There is something I must show you." A womanly voice echoed in Erika's head. "Yes.." Erika said quietly. An image flashed before her eyes. It was the Gate, opening. The familiar black arms came out, and there was someone behind them, pointing.. She was beautiful, with Erika's face, but her hair was longer and just as curly, but it was neat and she had two antennae-like bangs coming from her head. More bangs were down her face, two large curls. She had large angel wings, and a flowing white gown. Destiny! Erika thought, looking at her. Destiny was pointing toward.. a palm tree? No, the one who kidnapped her! Envy! She was sending the arms after Envy! And Envy didn't care? He actually smiled! Suddenly, the vision ended and Erika collapsed on the ground. She had seen the future, and now she needed to rest.

((underline=Destiny speak, italic=Erika thought! and sorry it's so long!))
Lanara
(( XD No problem! I like long! It adds more depth to the story! ^^))

Jherem Had entered the underground city. As much as he was shocked that sutch a thing would be right under central, he continued to wonder the quiet and lifeless city as if getting side-tracked on looking for abnormalities.

Lanara, still above ground laid upside down in boredom on a wooden bench closest to the manhole Jherem went into. "-_- geh...". As he layed upside down, the small clock fell out of her pocket and landed on her face. "_ maybe i should check in with Tristan..." She said as she pulled out the walkie-talkie. "Hey Tristan! Got any leads?"
thePureAlchemist
"Not yet.. but I'll keep you posted." Tristan replied. He watched Envy and Neko with narrowed eyes. He followed them where they were going, but stopped to hide. He watched Erika have her vision. Damn it.. I need to.. help her.. He thought, clenching his hand into a trembling fist. He fought to stay calm, but seeing Erika like that and being unable to help her.. or at the very least, hold her hand.
Lanara
((okay, i'll play gluttony then XD))

The fat stubby homunculus turned his attention from the group. "Luuuust... I smell huuuumans." He said as he stuck his finger in his mouth and drooled.

Meanwhile Jherem caught sight of Tristan near the great hall and spoke on the mic. "The fat one is onto us! Move!"
thePureAlchemist
Tristan heard Jherem and ran away to the door. When everyone was looking towards the door, he zipped over to Erika, picking her up. "Eri.. Eri, are you ok?" He asked her, shaking her gently. Erika opened her eyes. "Tristan.." She whispered. He held her close. "I'm here.. I've got you now.." He said quietly. He stood up and carried Erika away.
Lost Alchemist
Neko walks over to Evny, Takeing Erika from him. "Father, she will stay with me. Destiny, Erika. I will keep you with me ok?" Neko hugs Erika before darting off to a small broken house. She rests Erika on the bed that is torn apart. She walking into a small room to get food for Erika. "Eri I know something just happend, he felt it" she places her hand over her heart. "and he wants to know."

(Truth likes Erika, and he talks in Neko's head)
thePureAlchemist
((.............Tristan just took her away..............))
Lanara
Jherem set small explosives to get the groups attention so Tristan could escape.

Gluttony was concentrated on finding Tristan. "humans humans humans! HUMANS!" And he charged after Tristan and Erica.
Lost Alchemist
Neko went after Tristan and Erika.She grabs somethings from a gruop of 'humans' as the fat pig calls them. She fides Tristan. She grabs his arm and leads him to the small broken house in the farest place in the city. She opens the door. "Please bring her in her, I'll be back" She takes some hair from zTristan and the hair she got from Erika. She places the hair all over the place, leading the fat pig away from everyone. She comes back before slumping into a broken sofa.
Lanara
((XD fuahahahah! "fat pig" XD))

Gluttony squavels on the ground sniffing around like an animal as he follows the trail of hair neko set to misslead him.

Meanwhille, while Jherem tried to hide himself from the other homunculi, he contacted Lanara, who was still above ground. "Hey weve got a little situation here..."

Lanara had just woken up from a nap. "Hu? what?.......... Jherem?! Hey D:< where have all you gone dammit! D:<"

Gluttony found Jherem hiding behind a broken wall, and ate the comunication device. "Hehe!"
thePureAlchemist
Erika held on tight to Tristan as he held her. She trembled and was starting to sweat. Tristan held her tighter. "It's ok.. I'm here. I got you." He whispered in her ear. Her trembling slowed.
Lanara
Lanara ran through the underground city for hours before finding Erika and Tristan. "Phew! There you guys are! biggrin.gif" Then she got a good look at Erika. "w-What happened here?"
thePureAlchemist
Erika looked at Lanara. "J-just.. h-had a bad vision.." She said, still trembling. Tristan put her head against his chest and stroked her hair. He whispered comforting things in her ear as he held her close and begun to rock her.
Lanara
"I had absolutely no idea this city was down here. What do you suppose this is? Its crazy! ;O And why are you guys pretending to hide?"
Lost Alchemist
Neko's ear rise when fall, she turns her back to them before walking off into the shadows with a small note left for them. She bites her lip holding back her tears, she never ment for Erika to be in so much pain, or to have anyone be hurt. She walks to the church in the middle of the city with her black wongs at full range draging them on the ground. She stands at a small alter before for slumping aginst the alter, singing "Brothers". She crys no longer able to hold her tears.

The Note
Dear Erika, and anyone who finds this.
I have left you for if I stay with you anymore, they will use you to get my powers as the gate it's self. Truth said to me that I sould leave without telling you but I have many things to tell you but they can wait, the fat pig will stay away for a short time before picking up your real sent. (And that was the hair I use to watch over you, as I will aways watch over you Erika) The house you are staying in is the same one I grew up in so that house means a bit to me, this city once was above the ground but when Father was born he ripped the ground and droped his birthplace to here. We live here for we fit in no where, but here. I know that you'll go after me, so I'm telling you don't, my powers are fadeing as Truth is growing weak with the body he has. Soon I will die, but I will die as a human with powers. Who knows I could go back to being a cat. Eri, please know that here is not a place you want to be, you want to be out of this land and in Xing. They will keep you ok till I am able to use my powers for what they want. To rule the Gate.

Neko~Truth
thePureAlchemist
Erika stopped shivering and listened, for she was afraid that if they were found, they would all die here and now. She put a hand to her heart, feeling it beat carefully and gently, as she'd lived her life. She'd always been too cautious but when she finally decided to take some risk by volunteering in another country, she'd become ill and thus disabled. A vision started. It was hazy, and it didn't hurt one bit. It was as if she were just dreaming. She saw two people, one in a bed and one in a chair. She could hear that they were talking. The girl in the bed fell silent, and the boy in the chair started to cry. A date flashed before her eyes. October 3rd, 1917.

((sound familiar? it's the date in Ed's pocketwatch, except for the year. the year should be around when the movie happens, so she's got time wink.gif ))
Lanara
Lanara found the note Neko had left. "Hm? Its for you Erika ;O" she said as she skimmed over it and handed it to her. "Looks like its from neko."

Meanwhile Jherem stumbled upon the abandoned church to hide from gluttony. He leaned against a pillar and slid down till he sat on the ground to rest. Through the churches large walls, he heard faint singing.
Lost Alchemist
(HEY EVERYONE I'M NOT GOING TO BE ON DUE TO THIS I WILL BE BACK WHEN EVERYTHING CLAMS DOWN PLEASE DON'T RP TILL I COME BACK. KEEP THIS POST GOING BY BUMPING EVERYTHING)
Lanara
(( D: thats terrible! D: be safe!))
thePureAlchemist
((Bump.. *sniffle* BE SAFE NEKO-CHANNNNN!!!!!))
Lost Alchemist
(I am, whee i'm backs)

Neko sits before the alter with her head in her knees and her body growing thin. Tear stanes are left on her face as she slowly crys. Truth keeps makeing her move so she won't turn herself to stone.
Lanara
Jherem steps out from the side of the walkway, plain sight in Nekos vision.

((:3 Yay! ^^))
thePureAlchemist
After Erika recovered from her vision dizziness, she read the letter from Neko. She closed her eyes and tried her telepathy on Neko. "Thank you.. for worrying for me. But taking on the responsibility for controlling the Gate isn't your burden to bear. Destiny has told me when I am to take over for her, and it's coming soon. On that day, my body will die, but my soul will remain in the Gate. When that happens, I will save a spot for you there, so we can be together again. The same goes for all the friends we've made, and Tristan as well. Forgive me.. but I am going after you, whether you like it or not." She said. She looked up at Tristan. "There's an abandoned church near here.. please take me there." She said quietly. Without a word, he nodded and started to walk, carrying her there. "Coming, Lanara?" He asked over his shoulder.
Lanara
Lanara paused and blinked for a sec. "Y-yes! Wait for me!" And ran to catch up with them.

Jherem walked closer to the alter. "Neko?" He said as he knelt down to her level.
Lost Alchemist
Neko's eyes stare off at the roof tops moveing her head just a little. "Erika you get one side of the get, Destiny's side, but I will have my own side Truth. Please don't worry about me. I'm just going though-" Neko falls over panting as a alchemy circle shows up all around the group, with Neko lieing in the middle of it. she warps everyone out the town, droping them in a room somewhere. Neko slumps over bearly beathing.
thePureAlchemist
Erika went over to Neko and sat down. "You're wrong.. Destiny always ruled the Gate herself. The reality is.. Truth is her twin brother. That's why she doesn't have any control over him. Truth rules over equivalent exchange and the exchanges made whenever alchemy is performed. Destiny rules over the Gate, and sends the energy from one world to another. She was created first, so she controls the Gate. Truth just resides within it. He wants more power, so to protect herself, Destiny sent part of her power into me. When I die, that power will go back to her, I will take her place, and the cycle will go on." She explained. She bent her head and closed her eyes, remembering that that very date had been set. Her fate had been sealed.
Lost Alchemist
Neko weakly looks up her eyes fadeing. "sister" Neko slips into a trance.

(she's not dead just of while she will be sleeping.)
thePureAlchemist
Erika smiled gently and stroked Neko's hair. Tristan took Erika's hand, and they smiled at each other. Tristan wanted to show Erika how glad he was that she was alright.

((Meh.. mind block XD))
Lost Alchemist
Neko's eye go blank as she slips deeper into her trance. she leans on Erika finding warnth that she never had. Her mind plays her thoughts from when she was just turned to a cat. How she looked up from her cage and saw the brothers and Nina, and the man she hated Tucker.
Tucker had used her to test his talking "beasts" as Neko called them. She looked at her hands to find out that she had paws not hands. She mewed in shock. Tucker came to her kneeing at her door, he opens the cage grabing the back of her neck. He lifts her up placeing her in the light, seeing how she is doing. She glances at her shadow, seeing that she was more cat than human. He tosses her back for he failed. He locks the cage door, before turning off the one light. A few days later she opens her eyes to watch Nina change into a "beast" like her, but NIna talks. Neko trys to talk geting out a word, "momma". Neko sees the two people that change her life, Edward and Al.After Tehy run off to find Nina, she picks the lock to run away. She runs free, but lonely.
Lanara
OOC: ._. Brain block. I cant think of anything to post next D:
Lost Alchemist
LANARA!!!!! *gloump!*
Lanara
OOC: biggrin.gif Wow! Nice avi and sig! :3 YAR!
Lost Alchemist
I knows, it's sad that he died!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.