Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
mach9
OOC: I'm going to leave. It will be a dramatic one. Sorry it's long and that I'm controlling someone else's character.

Zevin walked into the Fuhrer's office, clearly on a heavy head. He presented his silver pocketwatch to enter.

"Why didn't you tell me... I don't believe you, Fuhrer, I'll kill you! You are a Hummunculus. I have no intention of serving people like you."
"Hmm... just like Mustang, I see your alchemy at work..."

The Fuhrer draws his sword. Zevin does the same.

"Surprised? I'm a good swordsman too..."
"Yes, but I have the ultimate eye! I see you are hiding a transmutation circle."
"He stabs the wall. Right on the bug Zevin had installed was his circle."
"Damn it!!!"

They cross swords, the duel continues, Zevin is propelled through the wall. Bleeding profusely he uses the stone to heal himself. Zevin runs to the Fuhrer's residence, sneaking inside. With help of Psiren, he distracts the gaurds. Zevin lures the Fuhrer into the basement floors.

"My eye sees that you have a gun aimed at me. A gun that doesn't shoot bullets."
"Right!"

The gun goes off, a blast of hydrogen is injected into the Fuhrer's body. Zevin claps his hands and then the Fuhrer explodes. Zevin knows it takes more to kill a hummunculus. He activates the Philosopher's Stone, the Fuhrer dies 10 times. Only to find after the 10th the stone was used up.

"Damn it!!!!!"
"No stone, I have forseen this!"

Zevin gets stabbed in the shoulder, Zevin tries the tactic again. The Fuhrer keeps on coming back to life. He eventually reaches the living room. Rusts the door to the safe and finds the skull. Only to be slashed multiple times. He finally uses the last bit of his energy to use the skull against the Fuhrer. After killing him, he goes outside. Only to find Ling Yao.

"You killed my father... I swear revenge."
"You killed my father... I swear revenge."

A quick battle with the tired Zevin proves decisive. Zevin is mortally wounded after he is stabbed. His last words were, "forgive me father." Only to use the last shard of the Philosopher's stone to make him survive. He gets just enough energy to blow Ling up. His blood spurts all over his. Zevin walks around for a while, finding Jherem. Jherem shoots Zevin, and he falls, and his lifeless body clutches to the last fragment of the Philosopher's Stone.
thePureAlchemist
Coughing, Erika hurries to Zevin's side. "He is not lost yet.." She whispered, taking out her earrings and putting one on each side of Zevin. She clapped her hands and was about to put them on him, when Tristan grabbed her and carried her away. "NO! You know that's human transmutation!" he said to her. Erika squirmed, gaining strength. "Let me go! He's running out of time!" She shouted. Tristan wouldn't let go. "He's already out of time." He said gently. "Destiny can still save him! I can still save him!!" Erika insisted. Tristan just held her as she squirmed and cried. She stopped, and Tristan set her down. Erika crawled over to Zevin and looked at his face. She saw Liam's face in place of Zevin's, and back again. She fell to the side, crying out loud. Tristan walked over and gave her earrings back, stroking her hair as she cried.
Lanara
Lanara fell to her knees in sight of Zevin's death and couldn't say a word for a moment. Who- who did this? What the hell is this!?" She couldn't say anything afterwards.

OOC: we need some bad dudes in this rp biggrin.gif lol
thePureAlchemist
As soon as Erika had stopped crying, she fell into a harsh coughing fit. She clapped a hand to her mouth. Suddenly, her eyes went wide and she looked at her hand. There was blood all over it. She tried to wipe the blood off, but Tristan saw it first. "ERIKA!! You're bleeding!!!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hand. "Where's it coming from?!" He asked her, frantic. "N-nowhere.. It's not mine.." Erika lied. Tristan calmed down a little, then saw that there was blood on her mouth. "Did you just.. cough up all that blood?" He asked her. "Ah! N-n-no!" Erika stuttered, trying to cover up the fact that she was sick. Tristan just put his head down in disbelief.

ooc| yah really XD
Lanara
"Erika!" She looked at her in worry. "Are you ok?.... someone get a doctor!"

OOC: nuuuuu! DDDD: a one-liner! DD: stupid writers block! D:
thePureAlchemist
"I'll be.. fine.." Erika said quietly, starting to feel woozy. Tristan held her steady and stood her up. "We need to get her to the hospital!" He said, picking her up. "Erika.. have you lost weight?" He asked her, seeing her ashen face. She shook her head. "I don't think so..." She said, barely above a whisper, before she passed out. Tristan ran over to Lanara, holding Erika. "Come on.. we need to go to the hospital!" He said to her.
Lanara
"Right!" Lanara agreed and turned to Erika. "How long have you been sick? It dosn't look like you just got it. C'mon we need to find a doctor."
thePureAlchemist
Tristan nodded. "She might have gotten this back when she did volunteer work in poor countries.. I don't know, though." He said. When they got her to the doctor, the doctor shook his head. "It seems she's had this for quite some time. It would have been much easier to treat when the coughing started, which must have been years ago. At this point, there's not much we can do for her. The disease will progress, and eventually.. she'll die." At hearing this, Tristan's eyes filled with tears. "How.. how long does she have?" He asked. "Not long." The doctor said. "I'd give her near 5 years at the very most, assuming she doesn't get sick with anything else during that time." He finished. Tristan fell to his knees, doing the one thing he swore he'd try and avoid at all costs-- crying.
Lanara
She walks up to Tristan."You know... its not healthy- to keep your sadness in. I know very well your situation, god's just given you a little bit more to bear on your journey, and if succeeded, something miraculus will happen ^^"
thePureAlchemist
Tristan wiped his eyes and looked up at Lanara. "Situation?" He asked her. "I don't understand.." he said.
Lanara
"It may not look it, but Jherem is the kind of guy that has his life-span ticking away on a simple last-precaution stunt, heck, he could drop dead now if i didn't know any better. back home we can fix him, but thats a little out of our reach, as long as alchemy is the tiny thread were hanging on. I wonder if, just possibly, if we can find a cure for her in at that place... "
thePureAlchemist
Tristan looked down. "I don't think.. she'd let us. I remember one time.. in her hometown.. she got really sick, and wouldn't let anyone take care of her but her brother. She got better thanks to him, but it took a lot of pleading for him even to take her temperature." He said.
Lanara
"Hehe XD i like her style!" she said.

"You mean the fact that its totally stubborn right?"

"Shut up Jherem, go rust in a corner XD"

"-_- c'mon that wasn't very funny.."
thePureAlchemist
Erika stirred in her hospital bed. "Hmm..? Where am I..?" She asked.

ooc| sorry its so short x.x
Lanara
OOC: s'okay XD we all have our "stuck" moments X3

"ohyay shes awake!" Lanara walked up to her and started poking her forehead. "I thought you would be uot for much longer XD"

Lost Alchemist
OOC: i'll be evil seeing that no one sees me anymore.

Neko stands outside stareing at Erika and the others, a woman with large boobs stand behind Neko. Her black hair cover her eyes. Neko smiles before turning her back from the others. "Forgive me" The woman behind Neko places her gloved hand on her back before rubing her ears and tail that now move about freely much like it did before Scar.
"Let's go, Greedo" The woman and Neko both walk off the roof that they where standing on to fall into the shadows.
"Erika, I will be watching over you as well as the others! I will be back for the other side of the gate"
Lanara
Jherem carefully looked back, staring outside the window without moving his head, as if using paranoia-driven senses, but just looked forward again without saying anything. "Okay ladies, ^^ i'll be off for now, don't strain yourself Erika, it was nice meeting you." He turned for the door and put his hand up in a sort of 'bye' motion, and left the room.

"Someone is especially happy today :<, maybe he is on something XD" Lanara joked to liven up the mood. "Oh hey sleep.gif he better not take the car and make me walk D: *cough done that a billion times to him cough*
thePureAlchemist
Erika smiled softly, happy that everyone cared so much. Tristan took her hand and squeezed it. "Glad you're ok, Eri." He said with a calm smile. She blushed, liking the sound of her nickname coming from him. "Thank you.. everyone.. Ah! Where's Neko-san?!" She asked, frantic. Tristan looked down. "I don't know.. she got mad and left back at the Fuhrer's office, and when we went to my apartment, I think I saw her, but she disappeared." He said. Erika sighed. "I just hope she's ok.." She said.

ooc| ^^;; sorry, Neko..
Lost Alchemist
Neko watchs the boy that was stareing at her, she grunts a bit before changeing her look to one more of what she had become. She walks out of an ally wereing a black long skirt with a top much like evny's.
(It's fear just with gold ears and tail) A pair of black wings flutter behind her with her hair and tail. "Erika, I will see you soon" Neko kicks down the door of the room the others are in.
"Hello, kiddys! I'm here to playyyy" She purs out the word play.
Lanara
"._. Im not paying for the door just to let you know..." She stands there wide-eyed. "And what do you mean 'play'?"
thePureAlchemist
Erika's face lit up. "Neko-san!! I was worried, are you all right?" She asked. Tristan looked at her. "Neko...?"
Lanara
(( whoo D: sorry i wasn't on these past few days D: i was unable to lig in for some reason D: ))

"Ohey neko! Where were you? ^^" Lanara exclaimed and turned to look at Neko.
Lost Alchemist
Neko's black wings drop five feathers, but the five feather grow two five sharp daggers. the five feathers fly around the room. The feather stop moveing after sticking to the wall around Erika with two feathers pining chunks of her hair to the wall as the sheets are pined as well. Two other people walk in, one with black hair the other with dark green hair. The two people trap the others. Neko walks up to Erika. She take a small bit of her hair in her hand playing and rolling it around in her hand. "This is play!" Neko grins evily. "Dear Erika, my other side, It's nice to know the other side of the gate. Erika I will watch over you as WE have since the first of time. Ah Lanara now you see me, now that I'm on the other side. Too bad! I'll be takeing my leave now. Envy, Lust let's go back to Father." She walks out the door as the others walk out as well, she sticks her head back in. "Erika, try and think who I am. I am watching you all ways!" She walks down the hall grining. "The truth will be free." The green haired person turns walking backwards. "Truth, quit messing with the girl." "Can it plam tree"

(Yea, my laptop could not find the site. And Lanara can you make me a Neko pixel? I'll send it to you)
thePureAlchemist
Erika watched as Neko left. Tristan hurried over and tried to pull out the feathers. "I can't believe.. Neko-san.. s-she.." Erika trailed off, starting to cry.
Lost Alchemist
Neko stops to stand outside. "I'm sorry Erika!" She makes a small black rose and flys to Erika's window and places it there before any one sees her. She lands and walks off with a tear rolling down her face. "Please forgive me, dear Erika." She and Lust fade away into a dark underground city. Neko walks off into a small house much like the one from her past. She sits there holding a small lock of Erika's hair. "Now I can watch her without beinging seen."
Lanara
((D: you think the site was down or something?.....You want me to turn something into pixels? ;O))

"Ah! What the hell was that?! D: What is Neko thinking? D:" Lanara got up and rubbed the back of her neck. "What was the meaning of this?"

Lost Alchemist
(yea i sent you a pm of a bat winged cat and coco cat. and yes i do think it was down, but i have no proof that it was. And i'm out till Pure posts back. Neko really can't talk while watching but she can watch and hear.)

Neko slumps in her chair. 'Lanara is worryed about me?' Neko sighs, knowing that she can't tell them that she had to, to keep everyone ok from the dark side of the world and the gate. She holds her left heel close. HEr heel was marked with the curse of the dark side.

(everyone geting her other name Truth?)

(A little help. She is the same person that takes things from people that -- to the ----) ((Fill in the blank))
Lanara
((Oh! ;O then i should get on it ;D))

Lanara sat in a chair by a large window looking out "Something feels odd here, i can't conferm it, but its like a really strong feeling, and i don't like it...... Pfffft, i must be drunk or something XD" she thought to herself. "imma going to find some coffee, that'll perk me up!" She almost yelled, being stupidly enthusiastic. "Then i should find Neko and ask what is up..." She said, acting like the attack was just a playful delema. She stretched and flopped her hands into her pockets. "Hm? o_0" she took her left hand and pulled a small brass clock out of her pocket. "Ohey, Jherems clock thing.... o_0" she held it by the chain. "Pfffft, sleep.gif i don't need more pocket watches jeez, although this one looks pretty cool, you can see the inside gears and stuff.... meh, whatever." She shoved the watch back in her pocket and cheerfully whistles and walks along.

((;O suspence! your making me want to find out! D:))
Lost Alchemist
(you got to put in the two words. hint reread fullmetal, or watch Mother)

Neko sits outside on the rooftop (where Erika and the others are) with a cup of water. She stares into the cup watching Erika. She smirks just a bit while biteing her lip trying to push back a feeling she knows that she can't have.
Lanara
((who na waht now? what two words? D:))
Lost Alchemist
((the two blank spots. I set it so the two words would fit there. Here it is once more. Pm me when you think you got it. and No telling Pure till she gets it!

She is the same person that takes things from people that -- to the ----)
Lanara
She is the same person that takes things from people that "preform human transmutation" to the "gate")

((its not 'one' word, but i figured it would be something close to that ^^))
Lost Alchemist
(Yep thats her!)
thePureAlchemist
((so she's Truth?))
Lanara
((Pure! Your back! ^^...Truth? o_0 i would've never guessed that ;O lol))

Armstrong barges into the room dragging Lanara in by her coats collar. "Hello!! I heard Lanara said Miss Erica Wasn't feeling well!!" Pink sparkles began to show up around him.

Lanara has a 'dizzy' expression on her face. "uUUuuuh @_@"
thePureAlchemist
ooc| You keep spelling it "Erica".. it's "Erika" with a K!!!

Erika sighed. She looked at Armstrong. "Everyone is.. all right, sir." She said with a little smile. Normally, she would have smiled a lot bigger, since she liked Armstrong.. but today she couldn't. Tristan held her hand, understanding her thoughts.
Lanara
OOC: Im sorry! D: I have a friend named Erica at school, and we pass too many notes during class, so, yah XD.

"Alex! ><" Lanara said, still being held by the collar. "Leggo' of me please..."

Armstrong stood her up. And Lanara dusted off her coat.

"Don't try fooling me Erika, I know what people are feeling, its been passed down the Armstrong line for generations!!!!!"
Lost Alchemist
Neko smiles happy that she ran away when she did. She sighs just a bit from waiting for someone to see her on top of the roof.

(And yes she is that truth, why do you think her other name is truth?)
thePureAlchemist
((*shrug* lol))

Erika smiled softly. "Yes.. forgive me, sir." She said quietly. Tristan held her hand and tenderly kissed it, trying to help her feel better. Erika put her other hand on his head and smiled when he looked up at her.
Lost Alchemist
Neko hisses when Tristan holds Erika's hand. She pouts siting on the roof top still waiting. She gives up and changes into a small cat this time all black. she hops into Erika's room siting on her lap, biteing Tristan's hand hard, makeing it bleed.
thePureAlchemist
Tristan jumped back, surprised. "Wh-what the-?!" He exclaimed, looking at the cat who bit him. "N..Neko?" He asked, gently pulling her off. Erika looked at the cat sadly and took Tristan's hand. She put her hand over it and it glowed. Tristan's bite was gone, but now Erika had the same bite. Tristan looked at her. "Eri.. give that back." He said. "Eh? Are.. you sure?" She asked. Tristan nodded. Too tired to argue, she put his hand over her bitten hand, and the same thing happened; just backwards. Tristan held his bleeding hand. "That's better. Don't waste your strength to make me more comfortable.. you're in a hospital, remember." He told Erika. The smile he gave her was so warm, she blushed. She turned to Neko. "Neko-san.. that wasn't nice. He's only trying to help me." She said with a weak smile.
Lanara
OOC: D: sorry i haven't replied in a while, iv been having difficulties with my computer

Lanara suddenly took intrest in Erikas healing power."Wow! I'v seen that before! Erika, you say your from the gate right? Can you tell me about the other side of it?"
Lost Alchemist
Neko's fur stands up, when Lanara asks about the other side of the gate. She hisses then pouts in her cat form, watching and hearing for everything and anything. Nako was at war with her own body but even as a cat she could not push back a small blush, when Erika scolds her. Neko hops back on to Erika's lap. Not talking nor saying that she Neko before Erika and the others. Both side of her fight to be the one soul in the body of the small black kitten.
thePureAlchemist
Erika stroked Neko's fur carefully. She looked at Lanara. "I'm sorry.. but I only really know about the inside of it. I could tell you all about that, but I've never been on the other side of the Gate. I'm sure I could go there.. but it would put a lot of people in danger. I can't risk that." She said softly.
Lost Alchemist
Neko stares at Erika, thinking. I know whats on the other side, I won't let you go there. NO one will go there while I'm around. I won't l ET the person I lov-" Neko blushes from her outbust, showing that she is really Neko. Neko jumps off Erika and sits on the window sill sulking. I nearly said something bad, I can't let anyone know
Lanara
"I-I heard a rummer.. about alchemy being non-existant on the other side. Is it true?" Lanara asked.

Jherem sat outside by a tree in the courtyard and thought to himself ".....Strange inhumane presence....."
thePureAlchemist
Erika looked down. "I've only seen it.. in dreams. However, I felt little presence of anything alchemical there. Which means that.. no, I don't think it's possible to do alchemy there. But... I did feel... something. Perhaps there's a special way of doing it there that's more than a simple transmutation circle and clapping your hands here." She said.

((does Neko feel yuri-ish towards Erika? o0))
Lanara
OOC: o_0 wha? Maybe she is meaning it friend-wise.

Lanara sighed and flopped onto a chair. "Well that makes everything much easer..." She said in a sarcastic tone.
thePureAlchemist
((I thought that too, but she blushed earlier...))

Erika looked down. "I'm sorry.." She said softly. Tristan looked at her sadly. He leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek gently. "It'll be ok.." He said to her quietly.
Lanara
OOC: Imma' Spice things up a bit. X3

Greed hung on the roof and looked through the room wingow. "Oh. So thins is that runored "Gate-girl"." He then saw neko in the room and knew she was with the other homunculus. He didn't want to get involved with them again.

Lanara twitched. "Hey Erika.... Do you ever get the feeling that we are being watched?" o_e. "I dunno, its just a feeling..."

Jherem then came back into the room.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.