Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Lost Alchemist
Neko keeps moveing about haveing a hard time to clam down, her keeps trying to talk but she yells out letters of a name like S. R. A.C. or trying to claw her head in the shape of an X.
V Criel
Al was the most confused out of him, V, and Ed. Ed felt alittle out of place with all the girls around while V just paced glanceing at Winry now and then.

OOC\ sorry I haven't been posting! busy with the evil works of school
Redtail
Kisha's eyes widened. "S-s-scar???" she said confused and shocked at the same time- also a bit terrified. "What about him??"
Lost Alchemist
Neko rolls about trying to strach off her face as if was on fire, all she keeps saying it "S.C.A.R. and Don't want to be human"
Redtail
Kisha pinned the girls paws and legs down to the floor to prevent her from hurting herself. "Why??" she questioned, curious about everything that was going on.
Lost Alchemist
"not human so much pain" Neko slowly falls asleep as her tail and ears grow smaller slowly fadeing into her body
Redtail
Kisha sighed, so confused by the turn of recent events. She was worn out and wanted to return to the military but she promised to watch over this girl. She layed down and pressed her soft muzzle against the girl's head, and lifted it up. She used her own head like a pillow for the girl and wraped her tail around her to keep her warm. Kisha wondered how long it would be 'till Roy relised she was gone.
thePureAlchemist
Erika ran to HQ, to Roy's office. Roy had just got there, and he gasped. "KISHA!!" He yelled, looking for her. He heard a small knock at the door. He ripped it open. "WHAT?!" He shouted, not knowing it was Erika. Erika nearly fainted. Her already pale face turned white as a sheet, and her lips turned almost blue as she trembled. She tried to speak, but no words left her mouth. Roy sighed. He took her cold, bone-thin hands in his and got down on his knees as one would with a crying child. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know it was you. Kisha's missing, and I was upset. Forgive me." He said softly. Some of the color returned to her face, and she nodded. She frantically got a piece of paper and a pen out of her bag. She wrote fast and neat script. "Kisha's at the hospital. I've asked her to watch over a friend of mine. Please come with me there." She wrote. He nodded and she led the way.
Redtail
Kisha waited paciently for Erika to return. She was thinking of an excuse to give to Roy. 'She came and got me and brought me here,' she thought, 'I didn't escape. I simply... was taken against my own will! Yes, thats it!' She grinned. Roy didn't have to know of her little escape.
thePureAlchemist
Roy ran into the room with Erika. She whispered to him what happened (defending Kisha) and he nodded. He walked over to Kisha and gave her head a pat. "Thanks for taking care of Erika's friend. That was nice of you. Just remember to come back later, ok?" He told her, walking out. Erika gave Kisha a warm smile. "Thank you for taking care of Neko for me. You can go if you'd like to." Erika said quietly, still shaking a little from her encounter with Roy.
Redtail
Kisha grinned. "I guess I can go," she said, not knowing Roy was still right out the door, "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna go directly back to the military. By the way, thanks for backing me up. Roy would've KILLED me if he had known I escaped."
thePureAlchemist
ooc| sorry i forgot, does roy know kisha can talk?
Redtail
occ| Yeah he does. :3
thePureAlchemist
Roy ran right back into the room and grabbed Kisha by the collar. "You ran away?!" he yelled at her. Erika sat down and curled into a trembling ball, still scared of Roy's yelling. "Get back to the office.. now!" Roy said to Kisha in a harsh whisper. He picked Erika up and held her close to calm her down. Eventually, she stopped shaking and took a deep breath. Roy put her down and she smiled gratefully at him. Roy went back to his office to make sure Kisha was there.

ooc| as you can probably tell, Roy is like a father to Erika.. when he's not scaring the living hell out of her. She reminds him of a small child that needs protection, so he softens up around her.
Redtail
occ| Aww. :3

Kisha immedietly ran to the office, but stole a couple of chocolate bars along the way. She sat in his office, eating the chocolate bars when he walked in.
Lost Alchemist
Neko sits up panting holding her head, she looks around. she mews just a little wanting to know where everyone went. "Eri-chan? Puppy?" She pulls her legs up close not knowing what to do. Tears begin to form as fear kicks in. Her mews grow as she crys.
thePureAlchemist
ooc|Erika's still there...
Redtail
Kisha looked up at Roy, not expecting him to be back this soon. "oops..."
thePureAlchemist
Roy sighed and let it go. He didn't really care, as long as he didn't get in any trouble. Besides, he had already yelled too much today and scared the living hell out of Erika-- twice.
Redtail
Kisha, seeing Roy wasn't angry, leapt up and grabbed the grain Roy used as a leash, in her mouth. She ran over and set it at his feet, swishing her tail happily.
thePureAlchemist
Roy looked at her. "What? You want to go out?" He asked, confused. "You can just tell me, I think everyone went home for the day." He said with a yawn.
Lanara
((:< is it too late to join?... Well imma going to apply ^^))

charater name: Lanara

state alchemist name: the Dream-weaver Alchemist

important family: A male 15-year old steam mechanic and astronomer who supposedly came from the other side of the gate. She basically treats him like family.

hometown: n/a

info:Bio: Ever since she was born, she had always been away from civilization, in a dense forest in between Ishbal and Amesris, But she had a friend, a young boy named Jherem. They never really thought that they were alone, or even if they had parents. They would always dream, just lay there and stare at the stars. In time they birthed the art of dream alchemy. Unfortunately, It was the time of the Ishbalan war. As the military passed through the forest to cross over to ishbal. One soldier spotted them and shot Jherem in the shoulder. They knew instantly, these people were did not have good intentions, so the two young children had to run from the forest. With the direction the military was going, they got forced right into Ishbal durring the war. The situation was getting worse, they were running out of places to hide. She decided to protect him at any cost. She did not want her only friend to die. The military had cornered them, and as so many examples were shown, they did not show mercy to children. When Lanara had used her dream alchemy, it moderately interested the military. She was so scared, she couldn't even transmute. The present soldiers took advantage of the moment, they shot her, and took Jherem who was crying for her, for experiments. Jherem refused to tell them anything about their form of alchemy, so they decided to use him to test it instead. Meawhile, Lanara woke up in a shabby stone room. The rockbells had treated her, if the bullet had been a little lower, it would've pierced her heart and died. She thanked them and rushed out to find Jherem. She suddenly jumped and Jherem took her by the hand and started to run out of the central part of ishbal. They went along with a group of ishbalans that successfully fled the war, but at that time Jherem was severely injured in the heart and was suffering from infection, and with the Rockbells already dead, they couldn't do much of anything about it. Lanara had noticed it was just the infection that was the trouble, and his heart was replaced with a mechanical pump with an alchemy circle. Lanara knew all that Jherem ever wanted was to go back to his home on the other side of the gate, but now it was absolutely impossible for him to go back, not with an alchemic heart replacement. Two years went by and they ended up in Central while journying around. And Lanrara and Jherem made the bitter choice to join the military and become state alchemists. (oh crud :/ did i write too much again? Jeeze X3 silly me, i might as well start fanfics or something XP i don't do that though)

looks: She has a favorable height for her age, not too tall, she has golden-brown hair, and has a total of 7 transmutation circles on her body for her alchemy, one on each of her palms, one on each of her feet, one on her forehead, her back and where her heart is. She wears black shoes, and black gloves with gold trim, and a black coat like this (just the jacket)

personality:>> she is serious when needed, but she hates, and i mean HATES the higher-ranking military officers XD. She'll get all angry in front of Mustang, but not the fuhuer, she's not stupid.

currently, she falls under the jurisdiction of Major Alex Lewis Armstrong. ^^
thePureAlchemist
QUOTE(Lanara @ Jun 22 2008, 07:06 PM) *
((:< is it too late to join?... Well imma going to apply ^^))

charater name: Lanara

state alchemist name: the Dream-weaver Alchemist

important family: A male 15-year old steam mechanic and astronomer who supposedly came from the other side of the gate. She basically treats him like family.

hometown: n/a

info:Bio: Ever since she was born, she had always been away from civilization, in a dense forest in between Ishbal and Amesris, But she had a friend, a young boy named Jherem. They never really thought that they were alone, or even if they had parents. They would always dream, just lay there and stare at the stars. In time they birthed the art of dream alchemy. Unfortunately, It was the time of the Ishbalan war. As the military passed through the forest to cross over to ishbal. One soldier spotted them and shot Jherem in the shoulder. They knew instantly, these people were did not have good intentions, so the two young children had to run from the forest. With the direction the military was going, they got forced right into Ishbal durring the war. The situation was getting worse, they were running out of places to hide. She decided to protect him at any cost. She did not want her only friend to die. The military had cornered them, and as so many examples were shown, they did not show mercy to children. When Lanara had used her dream alchemy, it moderately interested the military. She was so scared, she couldn't even transmute. The present soldiers took advantage of the moment, they shot her, and took Jherem who was crying for her, for experiments. Jherem refused to tell them anything about their form of alchemy, so they decided to use him to test it instead. Meawhile, Lanara woke up in a shabby stone room. The rockbells had treated her, if the bullet had been a little lower, it would've pierced her heart and died. She thanked them and rushed out to find Jherem. She suddenly jumped and Jherem took her by the hand and started to run out of the central part of ishbal. They went along with a group of ishbalans that successfully fled the war, but at that time Jherem was severely injured in the heart and was suffering from infection, and with the Rockbells already dead, they couldn't do much of anything about it. Lanara had noticed it was just the infection that was the trouble, and his heart was replaced with a mechanical pump with an alchemy circle. Lanara knew all that Jherem ever wanted was to go back to his home on the other side of the gate, but now it was absolutely impossible for him to go back, not with an alchemic heart replacement. Two years went by and they ended up in Central while journying around. And Lanrara and Jherem made the bitter choice to join the military and become state alchemists. (oh crud :/ did i write too much again? Jeeze X3 silly me, i might as well start fanfics or something XP i don't do that though)

looks: She has a favorable height for her age, not too tall, she has golden-brown hair, and has a total of 7 transmutation circles on her body for her alchemy, one on each of her palms, one on each of her feet, one on her forehead, her back and where her heart is. She wears black shoes, and black gloves with gold trim, and a black coat like this (just the jacket)

personality:>> she is serious when needed, but she hates, and i mean HATES the higher-ranking military officers XD. She'll get all angry in front of Mustang, but not the fuhuer, she's not stupid.

currently, she falls under the jurisdiction of Major Alex Lewis Armstrong. ^^

ooc| would it be cool if Erika met Lanara and Jherem, or possibly if they knew her dead older brother, Liam? *chibi sparkly eyes* pweease?
Lanara
OOC: yah! ok!^^

"Kay! See ya Major!" Lanara waved to Major Armstrong as she continued down the opposite hallway. "Jeeze I hope i don't get lost here. I'v never been in central headquarters before." She said to herself while continuing to walk into and out of hallways. "Oh jeeze, wheres a map when you need it >>."
mach9
I want to join too!!!!

Character Name: Zevin Zhang
State Alchemist Name: Blue Jet Alchemist

hometown: Xing desert

Bio: Born under Amestris parents in Xing, he led a happy life. Years later, during the Xing resurgence, they were killed, and Zevin was taken a slave at the age of 5. He was given the new Xing name Ze vin Zhi ang, which he romanized into Zevin Zhang. He had scrubbed floors all day under the then Xing prince Ling Yao. There, he had access to certain books on Alchemy, he used it to transmute gold to escape Xing. In Amsteris, it was little better, but just the same, forced into slave labor by a man who threatens to turn him as an Xing alien.

After 3 years, at the age of 9, he met Van Hoenheim, who was travelling around.There he learned advanced alchemy, Hoenheim told him on the other side of the gate, the science there was more advanced. After stealing Hoenheim's notes, he ran away, training himself to survive in the harshest conditions. He used Hoenheim's notes to craft a new kind of alchemy. By fusing the chemical compounds, Hydrogen and Oxygen, he formed Water.

At the age of 14, he joined the Amsteris army as an alchemist, hoping to get revenge on Xing. Unfortunately, he was sadly disappointed. After being forced to serve against the Ishbalian war. However, there, he proved himself to be an extremely powerful and calculating alchemist. Then, then, after the war to assasinate the Xing prince and the Xing emperor. He succeeded in killing the Xing emperor, but failed to kill the Prince.

There he hates the Fullmetal Alchemist, but respects him as soldier. This is where his story begins...

looks: Wears the blue amestris uniform, he has a hairstyle similar to that of Mustang, and wears glasses that have two transmutation circles. He made a replica of the silver pocketwatch and carved transmutation circles into the silver. Also transmutation circles on his gloves. Left leg automail, he lost it after a fight with Zolf J. Kimbley.

Personality: On the outside, he is very quick tempered and wrathful (he flooded the entire city of Youswell), although in the inside, he is very resourceful and calculating. He has transmutation circles inside his glasses (he can see out of it, but no one can see into it, and they can fold), he also has circles on his gloves.

Alchemy: He is able to transmute water but fusing the two transmutation circles but creating another transmutation circle by linking the Oxygen and Hydrogen circles. This means he is much slower than other alchemists, but he can very devestatingly purge all the blood from a certain part of the body. As long as he knows where the hydrogen atoms are, which unfortunately, most of the time he does not. Even if his glasses and gloves are destroyed, as long as one circle stays, he can still perform wind alchemy with his oxygen circle, and explosive alchemy with his hydrogen circle.
Lanara
(wow! thats a interestingly original character!^^ welcome welcome!)

"Dammit! Iv been walking around this place forever T-T These central people are crazy! Hey Jherem....." Lanara said as she slowly turned around. "Whaaaaaa?! Whered he go?!" she yelled as she was frantically running down hallways to find a way out. "He freaking ditched me!!!!! ><"
thePureAlchemist
Erika walked around a bit, searching for the bag she dropped. She accidentally ran into a girl around her age (Lanara). She fell backward. "Oof.. Oh, I'm terribly sorry.. I-I should watch where I'm going.. Excuse me!" She said quickly, bowing as she stood. Her long, golden curls drooped down her shoulders into her face as she bowed.
Lanara
"Oh my god!" she yelled. "Thank goodness i found someone!" she said as she squeezed her tightly. "I thought i was going to be here forever! T_T"
thePureAlchemist
Erika's eyes widened. She was at least half a foot shorter than the girl who was hugging her, and her small bone structure felt like it was going to snap. "I'd be g-glad to help.. i-if you could please let me go.." She said, the air being forced out of her feeble lungs. She shut her intense light-gray eyes and squeezed them tight.
mach9
"The Xing Prince, we've been looking for him sir!"
"Good, where is he? He's been snooping around Amsteris"
"That's the problem... we tried to enter the house of Mr. Elric, but we were denied!"

"God damn it... useless beings, I'll go look for him myself"

Zevin walked down the street to the military department, but ran into a tall girl... she seemed familiar but somehow different. She was hugging someone slightly shorter.

"excuse me, would you please let go?"
Lanara
"Oh, yah, terribly sorry ^^'. So, are you a soldier or a State alchemist?" She asked while rubbing the back of her head.
thePureAlchemist
Erika let out a sigh of relief when she was let go. "I'm a state alchemist. My name is Erika Parker, but my alias is the Pure Alchemist. What's your name?" She asked with a delicate smile.
Lanara
"Thats a nice name!^^ Hi, my name is Lanara, they call me the Dreamweaver Alchemist! Nice to meet you! I wold introduce you to my partner, but he is being stubborn at the moment... >>. I just passed my alchemy exams last week, so im not to familiar with central yet" She said as she again rubed the back of her head.
thePureAlchemist
Erika smiled again. "No need to worry, I've lived here for years! I can help show you around.. as soon as I find my bag.. it's small, silver, and should be on the ground around here.." She said. Suddenly, she was overtaken by a fit of harsh coughing. She covered her mouth with her bony hands as she coughed.
mach9
"Where's the full metal alchemist when you need him!"
The two people up there, they are familliar some how. They look like they are from Roy's department, maybe from Basque's department. Definitely not mine....

"Excuse me are you state alchemists? I'm looking for the Fullmetal Alchemist. Have you seen him anywhere?"
thePureAlchemist
"Um.. Yes.." Erika said quietly. This new person looked a little bit like Roy, which made her shiver in between coughs. When she had finally stopped coughing, a small spot of blood was on her hand. She wiped it on her long black skirt so they wouldn't notice. "Elric-san was here a while ago.. he probably went back to his hospital room." She said a bit above a whisper, her voice hoarse from her coughing. I hope no one saw the blood.. She thought.
Redtail
ooc| Hello new-joiners! : D

bic| Kisha shook her head, as if a way of saying that she knew people were still there. Though she had only became a wolf 4 years ago, her senses were incredible, and she could easily track something or someone down - making her an ideal use in the military.

Seeing Roy take the leash in his hand, she immediately pulled him outside. She spotted Erika and two other people she didn't know. Curious, she practically dragged Roy over to three, wagging her white, fluffish tail excitingly. She let out a small bark of hello, quiet enough to not scare the girl.
mach9
"It's Roy! Is Mr. Elric in the hospital? I was looking for the Xing prince, he was probably with him."

The black hair was similar, but Zevin's skin was slightly more tanned, yet Roy thought someone had cloned him. Roy was a bit dazed, and answered

"yes, he's in the hospital, I think..."
"In that case, I need to run, I'll see you later!"

In the hospital, he didn't find Mr. Elric, he became filled with rage. He went straight into the Fuhrer's office.
"I guess it's time for a second annihilation plan don't you think? Bring Amsteris into even more glory, by massacring the entire population of a huge empire?"
thePureAlchemist
Erika looked at Kisha and smiled. "Hello there!" She said happily. Suddenly, a thought popped into her head. Go to the Fuhrer's office.. something's going on there. She heard. She excused herself from talking to Lanara and ran as fast as she could to the Fuhrer's office. She forgot about how frightened she was of the Fuhrer and knocked on the door.
Redtail
Kisha, out of curiousity, followed her, running too fast for Roy to keep a grip on the chain. She saw her knocking at the door, and waited. Watching.
mach9
"I sense this conversation is no longer private... The pure alchemist is looking for you. In that case I shall leave for Xing tomorrow."
"Don't there are assassins everywhere, although I'm fine with what you did but I didn't approve of your methods."

"Does that mean you don't agree for our plans for the attack?"
"No, but it does deserve consideration, warn east HQ immediately to mobilise"

Zevin tries to leave, but accidentally bumps into Erika. Then he sees Roy.

"Oh, Roy! can you find someone from your department to send to Eastern HQ for mobilization orders? I have urgent buisness to attend to in Central."

I'll head to East as soon as I get my hands on the Xing prince. Perhaps it's possible to convince them to get me to sacrifice the entire country of Xing to create a new and far better Philosopher's Stone. I need to seek the human sacrifices first... ...

In Xing: Ling Yao catches wind of the plot for an invasion, and his coronation is in a few days. He gets the Rantanjuitsu artists ready for a full alchemist assault on Amsteris. He plans to attack before Zevin does and exact full revenge.
thePureAlchemist
Erika, completely forgetting her strength, stumbled into the Fuhrer's office. Her face turned paler than it already was, and she trembled. "S-s-sir.. I n-needed to ask you.. s-something.. ab-about the.. the w-war.." She said, her strength quickly fading. Her hands were clenched into white, shaking fists.

ooc| mach9, if you're planning on taking Roy over completely, you should know that Roy is somewhat like a father figure to Erika. he tries his best to protect her, when he's not scaring the hell out of her by accident XD
mach9
Yes I know, it thought it'd be a little fun to create a character who is not entirely good or evil. Okay I'll change it a little.
Lanara
Lanara, confused on what was going on, decided to follow Erica to the fuhrer's office, but stopped and stood by the door to listen. "Why Xing?" she whispered to herself. She then noticed a familiar figure walking down the hallway. "Jherem!" she whispered and pulled his brown coat so he wouldn't come in the fuhrer's sight. "Where have you been!? Iv been looking for you!" She said in an angry whisper tone.

"I just came here for a complaint in transfer" Jherem stated.

"Transfer?"

"Yah, im scheduled for a transfer to East HQ. By the way, you can call me Major Roexon now... I believe there is something much more going on than just maintenance here. They promoted me just so i COULD get transfered."

"Whaaaaat!? You can't just leave me here in central!"

">< Thats why im filing a complaint, but you rudely side-tracked me! By the way, why are we whispering!?"
mach9
Else where in Xing:
"The bugs in the Fuhrer's office work wonderfully!"
"Yes, they do"
"They are planning to send some alchemists to mobilize the Eastern Front?"
"Which ones?"
"I'm not sure, they were whispering and I couldn't make it out."
"In that case, I want my coronation as emperor tomorrow no less"
"But the celebration festivities aren't prepared yet!"
"I want it now! I don't care about the festivities, or at least tell them to hurry up!"

In Amestris:
"When is the next train to Arquoya?"
"It's at 3:30 P.M. in about 4 hours."
"Thanks, (whispering) when I get there I'm going to flood it, because of Mr. Elric's betrayal."
Redtail
Kisha, seeing Erika nervous, went up and brushed her warm fur against her as if to give her more strength. 'This girl is so weak...' Kisha thought to herself. She rubbed her head against her side for comfort.
thePureAlchemist
Erika patted Kisha on the head. She smiled down at her gratefully. She looked up at the Fuhrer. "Sir.. I want to know.. What it is you're planning to do in Xing." She said with a touch more confidence. "Please.. don't hurt the people there.. they helped me so.." She trailed off, having a terrible feeling that her words were in vain. She shivered, as she could also feel the Fuhrer's one uncovered eye staring right through her.
mach9
First things first, that promise I made to mustang to recruit another state alchemist. Arquoya is such a beautiful place, shame that all too soon that it's going to sink into the water. Zevin walked right up to the police station, and looked for the chief detective.

"This is State Alchemist Zevin Zhang, also known as Blue Jet Alchemist. Psiren is going to be set free on a few conditions."
"What?!?!?!?"
"Yes, one, she must perform human transmutation, two, she must become a state alchemist, three, she must be deployed to war with Xing on the time that she is ready."
"I shall allow you to see her."
"Good."

Psiren was sitting in her jail cell. She wasn't miserable, and she was considered a hero to the eyes of the Arquoya public. Zevin's eyes widened, pity for a human sacrifice. Let's see, Ed on this point, Al on that point, now Psiren, only three more and a huge transmutation circle to draw...
thePureAlchemist
ooc| teehee, you could use Erika for one.. she's s veeery powerful alchemist XD.. that is, if she doesn't.. leave first. OOH SPOILER! SPOILER! lol

Erika stood firm. "Please, sir, tell me!" She exclaimed, trying to hide her growing fear.

"Quiet down, Parker. I've no use for such noise coming from a mouse such as you. You've got some nerve, coming in here and questioning me like that! I don't have to tell you anything, get out of here!" Bradley said, glaring at her.

Erika nearly fainted. Her legs quivered, and her face turned white. When Bradley smiled and told her he was kidding, it was too late.. the damage had been done. Erika was so freaked out at his reaction that her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed on the ground. Bradley sighed. "I guess I took that a bit too far, didn't I?" Bradley asked Kisha.
mach9
Elsewhere in Xing:
"It's time for the prince to be crowned! Give it up for new Emperor Ling Yao!"
"During my reign, we shall strengthen Xing and make it a far superior imperial power, our people shall invade the nation of Amsteris!"

"The mobilization should begin on our celebration of my coronation, so I want the top experts on Rantanjiutsu to be facing and defeating the Amestrian alchemists."

With that the soldiers and martials artists went off to the Eastern Front.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.