Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Win's Fma Gallery
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Celeste Nayamashii
Hello people! I decided to pop by the fanart section and post up a few of my works for you guys to see. Be gentle on the critique please if you feel you must critique me. If you guys like what you see, I'll be more than obliged to add more ^^ Thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff!

Tiny, Insignificant Humans

You Know You Want Me

Ed's Bringing Sexy Back

Ready, Aim Fire

I hope you guys enjoy happy.gif
edo little kid
woow heart.gif

really very good pics!!! inlove.gif

I love the first one thumbsup.gif

and all pics is nice!!! give_rose.gif

thanks
Causmicfire
I enjoy your artwork. I went to your DA earlier and started looking around, it's rather lovely! The color in the first one you've posted here is amazing. Ready, aim, fire is great too, I love the emotion you've captured, and the story to go with it!
Celeste Nayamashii
Oh! Thank you so much guys!! biggrin.gif happy.gif I'm glad you had a look in my gallery as well. I just love to draw, so I'll be posting quite a lot of stuff. Anyway, here's a few more pieces for you guys to take a look at if you wish.

Edward's Transmutation

Seeking Forgiveness
this piece was actually drawn from an angsty and slightly fluffy EdxWin oneshot I wrote which you can read here

Nostalgia
This piece is drawn from the first chapter in my story I'm currently writing (click my siggy if you wanna read it!)

I'll Keep Journeying
coyote_sprit
Beautiful all of them and great backgrounds.
Celeste Nayamashii
Thanks so much coyote_sprit! I love working with backgrounds, but sometimes I have a terrible time with them >.< Here's some more drawings happy.gif

A World Away
This is the image in my siggy! woot! I know Ed's arm looks REALLY wonky, so you don't have to point that out to me tongue.gif It's really hard drawing an automail arm from that angle that I just got fed up with it after a million tries and said screw it xD

Edward Expression Study Sheet
Just me practicing Ed expressions! Woop!

Only You EdxWin
This is the cover for the doujinshi I'm currently in the processes of making.

It Hurts When it Rains
ZOMG Angst! This is actually a scene coming up in my story when Ed learns a cold, hard truth about something.

Want a Pocky, Ed?
One can only guess xD (read right to left ^_~)

coyote_sprit
Once again nice, I love the 1st and 4th one. The Pocky one was funny. And how is your doujinshi coming along?
Celeste Nayamashii
Wow! Such a quick reply! It's coming along okay. I have 5 pages completed and currently working on the 6th one, but since it's going to be adult orienated eventually, I can't post it here. I do have the pages up in my gallery on DA. Also I can post the non-adult pages here if you really want to see them.

Here's some more art happy.gif

Dog of the Military
Smexy, casual Ed!

Memories of Nina Tucker
This is also another scene from my story. This took place in Chapter 4. If you're interested in more, please read the description on the actual drawing happy.gif

Wrench Whack!
A scene coming up very soon in my story xD but the title says it all!

Chapter 5 Tablet Doodles
These are some doodles that I made with my tablet. They're scenes that took place in Chapter 5 of my story called Prodigous News in Central. Angst angst and more angst...poor Al.

Edward in Autumn
I really cannot get enough of drawing this sexy guy! I LOVE the pictures of him in casual clothing as well so I drew this up from a magazine scan I saw of him wearing this outfit. I did a more soft, realistic shading compared to the usual cell shading I do.
Celeste Nayamashii
Here's an update for you all ^^

EdxWin Shut up and Kiss Me

I Miss the Feel of the Rain

Theory of Avarice

Happy Halloween!
edo little kid
really great!!!

winry I love I Miss the Feel of the Rain

looooooooooooL
Celeste Nayamashii
Thanks Edo happy.gif I'm glad you like!

Reflections drawn from this one-shot I wrote

Just a Little Break Aren't they so cute sleeping like that? I have a little drabble idea in mind for my EdxWin themes.
Nekokitty
@Winry Rockbell83: Nice artwork. I really like the way you do expressions and your coloring's beautiful. Looks very professional. Keep up the good work. <3

Lol @ naughty Ed in the last pic. xD
Celeste Nayamashii
Thanks so much, Nekokitty happy.gif Gotta love that naughty Ed, coppin' a feel in his sleep xD Anyway, this is something really silly I did today on Photoshop ;P Enjoy the humor! xD

Leg Maintenance?
coyote_sprit
Excellent, your coloring style is great!
edo little kid
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wub.gif

G R E T !! laugh.gif

Ed x Win !! wub.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
LOL! Glad you liked happy.gif Thank you very much edo and coyote! Here's a new piece I just completed last night
Ghosts of My Past
edo little kid
Woooooooow!!!

Really Great Great GRATE JOB!!!

I like Winry And Edo

your job is awesome

I want to see more like this !!!

thaaaaaank you

happy.gif happy.gif
coyote_sprit
Yes very nice love that textures.
Celeste Nayamashii
Thanks so much! happy.gif It takes me a really long time to do a full colored drawing, but regardless, it's worth it in the end. Anyway, this is a little something that was done for IttyBittyPretty who is also Pan-Zareta on DeviantArt. This was drawn from her one-shot she wrote called When One Door Closes. Anyway, hope she likes it.
It's Finally Over
edo little kid
Woooooooooooow

Ed Al

I love It!!!

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
Thank you edo happy.gif And now, I will put up a warning before I post this, but this is a drawing from the most recent manga chapter 77. TIS A HUGE SPOILER SO LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned happy.gif

sketch
I Can't Make Them Cry sketch SPOILER

finished piece
I Can't Make Them Cry SPOILER!!!
Cypress
Hey, those are really good! I like drawing too but I'm not so good at it haha.
Celeste Nayamashii
Thank you Cypress happy.gif Just keep practicing!

Here's an update happy.gif yes another Chapter 76-77 manga spoiler!

What I Have to Live For Ch 76-77 Spoiler!!!
dragonqueen
In the third one on your first post you made Ed look tall! Really good other than that. Of course Ed would be happy that you made him tall, but alas, he isn't. happy.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
*scratches head* I did? It's hard to draw him looking short if I'm not drawing him with someone else lol. Are you talking about the shower one? I don't think he looks any different than the others xD I didn't really make him tall, I just...drew him *shrugs* Anyway, thank you happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.