Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beauty And The Geek Season 4
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
asunder
sooooo yeah.....

besides the LARPer on the geek squad and the shy guy that got his mom to describe him over the phone, i was pretty unimpressed by their geekiness/social ineptness.

The beauties on the other hand......while some were great eye candy.....a lot of them were just ....barely smarter than some fangirls on this site....

some choice quotes from the first episode:

Question: If North is to your right, what direction is west?
Girl: Up?

Question: Who was the first person to walk on the moon?
Girl: Lance Armstrong?

Question: Who wrote Beethovan's 5th Symphony?
Girl 1: Mozart
Girl 2: I don't read books

Question:Who won the civil war?
Girl: We did

XD, Scripted or not....these responses were hilarious

anyone else catch last night's episode?
Blitz
I remember watching a guy that was in the Raleigh, NC auditions that cosplayed as Ikkaku from Bleach. XD Oh, yeah, and by the way, I live in Raleigh...

The Beethoven's Fifth question cracked me up. She kept saying something like "Ghovaric" or something.
And then there was the one about the Gettysburg Address.
mei_tenshi
I have a sort of love-hate relationship with the show...well, no, not really. It's more like I'm torn between laughing my butt off and repeatedly hitting my head with a bat at the words and facial expressions of some of the girls. Fortunately, I don't have a bat, so I settle for laughing and groaning at the especially vacuous and obnoxious behavior that popped up.

All in all, the first episode was fun. The geekette/muscle-man combo should make things interesting.
asunder
The beauty-geek pair I was rooting for got eliminated!

Now I have no reason to watch the show sad.gif

Shame on tony for not knowing who vanilla ice was ! The TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze movie featured "Ice Ice Baby!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.