Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Chance To See Fma Movie On Big Screen!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Tombow
Spreading the news.. ^^

From Fullmetal-alchemist.com News

For FMA movie fans in the U.S., we will have another chance to see FMA "Shamballa" movie on big screen!!

As a part of "Anime Bento" anime film festival, FMA "Shamballa" movie will have one time showing on U.S. theaters nationwide, on Thursday, Sept. 20 2007, 7:30 PM

Ticket will be $10.00

For the theater nearest to you, enter your zip code here (on the right side) and click on Find Theater
His Name is Unknown
Awesome!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Thank you for the heads-up. I'm going for sure. tongue.gif

Missed the movie during its initial run, so this should be a real treat! Plus, the theater's only about 60 miles from my college - not bad at all! cool.gif

Anyone else going?
Alchemical
Thanks for telling us!

I'll definitely try to go! Only, I'm going to AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) on the day after, and they'll be showing the movie on big screens twice: Friday and Sunday. I'm just a sucker for watching anime in theaters. XD
Amethyst Sunset
Wow, so I've heard! I'd sure want to watch.

...unfortunately, people don't exactly show anime in theaters where I live. T_T

But hope you guys enjoy the movie in the theater anyway. happy.gif Will some of the VAs show up?
Tombow
QUOTE(Amethyst Sunset @ Sep 19 2007, 02:10 AM) *
Will some of the VAs show up?

Yes!! happy.gif

From Asu-san's post on "Anime bento" event news thread.

Fullmetal Alchemist voice actor Travis Willingham (voice of Roy Mustang) will appear Thursday, September 20th at 7:30 pm at AMC Century City 15 Theatre -- 10250 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA

Fullmetal Alchemist voice actors Leah Clark (voice of Noah), Caitlin Glass (voice of Winry Rockbell) and Aaron Dismuke (voice of Alphonse Elric) will appear Thursday, September 20th at 7:30 pm at AMC Parks at Arlington 18 Theatre -- 3861 S. Cooper St., Arlington, TX

Fullmetal Alchemist voice actor Vic Mignogna (voice of Edward Elric) will appear Thursday, September 20th at 7:30 pm at Regal Houston Marq*e Stadium 23 Theatre -- 7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX

Fullmetal Alchemist voice actors and producer/directors Colleen Clinkenbeard (voice of Riza Hawkeye and producer) and Mike McFarland (voice of Jean Havoc and director) will appear Thursday, September 20th at 7:30 pm at Regal Atlantic Station Stadium 16 Theatre -- 261 19th St., Atlanta, GA
Khearts
I'm very upset that its only a one-showing sad.gif
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE(Tombow @ Sep 6 2007, 02:07 AM) *
Spreading the news.. ^^

From Fullmetal-alchemist.com News

For FMA movie fans in the U.S., we will have another chance to see FMA "Shamballa" movie on big screen!!

As a part of "Anime Bento" anime film festival, FMA "Shamballa" movie will have one time showing on U.S. theaters nationwide, on Thursday, Sept. 20 2007, 7:30 PM

Ticket will be $10.00

For the theater nearest to you, enter your zip code here (on the right side) and click on Find Theater

Really! Damn, It won't Be In my Town

O well I have it anyways XD.

But I would Like to see it on the Big Screen

Thanks for the info Tombow!
RMMHfan
I went to the Anime Bento FMA movie showing in Phoenix. It was AWESOME! Not super-crowded (unfortunately), but there wasn't any advertising for it. Fans there were from age 15-50, which was pretty much what I figured it would be. I'd go again in an instant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.