(sign up remains open till i decide otherwise)
Sign up here to join a competition on making a adlib fansub
Please note that NO experience is needed.
- Just be able to write dialogue
- Write down when the adlib dialogue should be said
Once enough people sign up, forum members not on a team will be assigned.
- Teams will choose a timed segment of an anime to parody.
(The length of the time segment will be determined later)
- Send anime name and ep# to asunder
- Teams collaborate to write up a script/dialogue
- Teams send finished script + timings to asunder.
- Created subs will be placed in a divx file as well as on youtube
- Community judges which is the best!
- Before signing up, you can gather a pool of friends, form 1 team and submit one post containing all your names.
- Teams can consist of up to 8 members. Please be aware that the more people in a team, the harder it will be to collaborate (especially after 5).
- Max groups would be 10
- Once assigned you can choose a team name
- You can only be in one team
- Collaboration can be done via a thread in the CoF forum , PM's , chat programs or the use of external sites such as http://pastebin.com/
- Once teams are formed, choose an anime as well as the episode #. PM asunder these details. If I can't obtain a raw for the anime you want to parody, I will ask you to choose a different anime.
- Be clear in all communication, I'm not a psychic. I don't want to guess which naruto episode or series you want to parody.
- Only sign up if you will have the sufficient time to collaborate in the month of September.
- The granny rule is in effect.
- Voting on the best adlib sub will take place after all parody segments are finished.
If you have a question please either PM me or post on this thread.
The One-Eyed Hamsters
- mei tenshi
- ed drink your milk
- AA Battery