Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Naruto Rpg - Path Of A Shinobi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
The Mad Bomber
Creating this thread or the description isn`t meant to insult any of those who participated in my earlier rp, which I am afraid seems rather.... messy... due to the fact that it is filled with utter randomness and one liner posts, but I can only blame myself for that because I never dictated any proper or specific rules.... Well I hope I get at least someone to take part in this.... If you have any complaints whatsoever and things you would want to change in this rp, you can bring them to me I can change things such as where the characters come from. I can change the sand village to Konohana if anyone wants that, actually I was kinda between the two, but decided that it might be more interesting this way.

Rules:

1. No killing other characters or overpowering(god modding) by this I mean that no one is really allowed to do things like(especially in combat):

"Ninja A hit Ninja B in the face, sending him flying into the wall and rendering him unconscious."

That I don`t like to see, all tough comical violence can be allowed etc, but the following is what I`d like to see
"Ninja A threw a punch, aiming for Ninja B`s face"

Into this the other one can answer.

"Ninja B ducked out of Ninja A`s fists way and counter attacked by slashing at Ninja A with his kunai". So we will do this, but there have to be some hits and the targets have to give something to their opponents etc...

2. NO ONE LINER POSTS ALLOWED, I do not like to see this, even two lines I shun upon, perhaps three lines might be good. Write details in your posts if you do not come up with anything else. And including into this rule is no spamming! I don`t want to see the rp suddenly have around 100 pages out of pointless babble.

3. Only 4 Original Characters are allowed at first, BUT as the plot thickens and we go further I shall introduce the more familiar characters of the Naruto universe into the plot and they can be taken by the rpers. I`d prefer if we there were 3 other rpers acting as the genin or two even, but if I can take one of the OC genins if needed.

4. When(eventually) granted the possibility of rping as a canon character, you must try to act like that character normally would because I believe that it wouldn`t be true to the anime or the manga if you went wherever you wanted with an already created character. You aren`t required to be the best or exact at it, but at least try to because it shouldn`t be too hard.

5. Those that do not follow/read the rules shall be reminded, warned and finally banned I guess.

Plot:

Around the same time as a number of new genin(Naruto & the others) leave the academy in Konohana, farther away in the west, Wind Country, at the Hidden Village Of Sand three new genin are put under the supervision of a rather inexperienced Jounin. All tough the priority of the Sand Village has decreased due to a budget cut by the feudal lord of the land, the sand ninja must continue to carry out their missions in hopes of restoring their villages prosperity.

Characters:

Jounin: Tsubasa Kinjo - The Mad Bomber

Appearance: http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/t/travis01.jpg (long red hair pony tailed, a rather colorful purple, white and brown jacket with the colors covering their own sections. Black pants and two brown boots. He usually wears his bandanna with the metal plate around his neck.)
Personality: Tsubasa seems to shun any kind of public attention and remain quietly on the background, just as one amongst the masses, but on the other hand he can have a very clever and witty attitude. Especially towards those below his rank, often choosing to act condescending towards them and then pull a prank or two.
Skills: Mostly considered a mediocre ninja in every manner and at first he seems just that, but he usually keeps his true skills to himself.
History: Tsubasa was born and raised in the Sand village, he was never nothing out of the ordinary and remained unnoticed for a long period of time. He was practically no one, just another face amongst the mass until he entered the chunin exams and became a chunin at his first try. Many considered this surprising and guessed that Tsubasa had deliberately kept up a quiet profile, hiding away his talents as ninja in order to have the surprise advantage against any opponent he would ever face.

He himself simply thinks that it`s bad to have too much attention all tough bad enough for him there would be more later when he would be assigned as jounin and assigned to a team of three genin.

Genin 1#: Ryunosuke Isamu - Fullmetal Poser

First Name: Ryunosuke
Family Name: Isamu
Blood type: AB
Date of Birth: June 13th
Hair: Red
Eyes: Violet/Purple-ish
Weapon of Choice: Kusari-gama and Shuriken
Known Elements: Katon, Raiton (If possible, can be easily deleted)

Appearance:
I will work on a picture, but for the mean time text description will have to do. T T
Sort of long red hair tied back into a ponytail at the nape of the neck. Sort of wild bands (for some reason Reno from FFVI movie pops into mind) and Violet purple-ish eyes. His hair and eye color he inherited from his mother and the only son that resembles his mother more so then the others.

Personality:
Reserved but a bit of a goofball since he is the youngest of 8 brothers. Very loyal to friends and people he respects. Not extremely lucky but known to get by on flukes.

Skills:
Average to mediocre in most areas. Excels in ranges attacks and has an interest in pyrotechnics. Knows basic first aid since he does tend to plays rough with his brothers.

History:
Ryunosuke is the youngest of 8 male children. His father is a farmer (since he lacked the skills to be a Ninja Academy Student) and his mother was a Special Jounin. Ryunosuke mother died giving birth to him. His father quickly remarried an older widow of the village to assist him in raising 8 boys. His 7 brothers also tried to be a Ninja Academy Student but all failed miserably, so they also became laborers of the land. His father did not agree with Ryunosuke's decision to be a Ninja Academy Student and is rather upset that he is a Genin. His father wanted all his children to follow in his footsteps and be farmers. There is a sense of bitterness between Ryunosuke and his father. Ryunosuke's ninja studies have often taken a backseat since his father is known to assign him extra duties on the farm.

Genin 2#: Akira Mitsuaki - Winter Phantom

First Name:Akira
Family Name: Mistuaki
Date of Birth: Febuary 19
Hair: Blonde/Grey-like
Eyes: Baby Blue
Weapon of Choice: Staff
Appearance: Akira http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/Win...ntom12/2ccd.jpg
Village:Sand Villiage
Personality:A Kind,Apologic,distant,and deep thinker.Noramally,an innocent girl who doesn't like to fight or go into someone's bussiness;unlike her sisters.Akira loves to make new friends and has a strong heart.
Skills:Ninjustu is her best skill.

Genin 3#: Triss Hawkeye - Triss Hawkeye

Appearance: I don't have a picture but at sme point I'll draw her. Quite a tall girl with long red-brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes are a dull green. She wears black trousers and a dark green top. Wears her headband around her forehead in the normal way. She also carries two katanas in sheaths on her back.
Personality: She is quiet and not talkative to people she doesn't know. She has a tendency to be sarcastic and scathing, however she remains fiercely loyal to whatever friends she manages to make. However when she is not talking she is very observant of other people, and is often able to make intelligent observations about them.
Skills: Although not exceptionally talented with ninjutsu or genjutsu, she is quite skilled at fighting with a katana, and trained in stealth and detection by her father.
History: Brought up in an ordinary household, Triss was trained by her father from a relatively young age to use blades as weapons. When she became a genin, she earned the right to weild the two katana heirlooms of her family - however she was not deemed responsible enough to learn the advanced ninjutsu that could be used with them, and so she bears a slight resentment towards her father for refusing to teach her.

Gaara - *Spot Reserved*
Kankuro - *Spot Reserved*
Temari - *Spot Reserved*

Thus far all character spots are filled

PS. Any questions or requests go trough me thus you can pm me instead of filling the thread with OOC posts
Fullmetal Poser
(( I would not mind joining, but I am not completely familiar with the Naruto story-line, do you know of a site where I might detail information on classes and characters to familiarize myself with the Naruto universe? Sadly, I only know the main ones. ))
Winter Phantom
((May I join also?I won't be able to respond a lot))
The Mad Bomber
Ah good, people.

Fullmetal Poser, despite your lack of knowledge you can join because we are going pretty much our own paths in this one at first and I`ll explain whatever plot things we encounter that you might not be aware of. btw if you wonder about the classes then I think there are only a few you must concern yourself with at the moment.

Kage - Ninja Village Leader(Kazekage in the hidden sand village, and Hokage in the hidden leaf village, Konohana)

Jounin - Elite Ninja who usually work as squad commanders(especially in this case my char is one), they are the highest ranking ninjas in the village right after the Kage.

Chunin - The middle class ninja who have taken one step forward by entering the Chunin exams and being able to show enough skill to the judges in order to become a chunin.

Genin - The lowest ranking ninja`s in all of the village, all ninjas starting off are of this rank and aren`t too powerful to begin with.

but anyway check this one out, lots of info on Naruto http://www.leafninja.com/

Winter you can respond about once a day right?(judging from your posting at the bleach rp as I recall) that will be more than enough for me and you two guys can post your character profiles, there is no need to mention anything too specific especially ninjutsu etc...
Fullmetal Poser
(( Thanks The Mad Bomber for the information. Are we allowed to play cannon characters? ))
Winter Phantom
((Thanks.Can I use my characters from the old Naruto RP?))
The Mad Bomber
(Fullmetal I actually I have answered that question earlier on, I hope you both READ the rules, I just want them to be clear and finally to the actual question.... Yes, you can play canon characters, but only after I introduce them to the plot so be patient about that at first,(the chunin exams will be an opening for many characters to rp as I guess, but IŽll probably introduce Gaara, Kankuro & Temari as the first canons.)(I did mentioned that we begin with OC`s didn`t I? I think so...)

And yeah, winter you can bring your character as long as you included that she comes from the hidden sand village, but she can have relations to other villages etc...)
Triss Hawkeye
((Hey, if this RP isn't going to be extremely fast-paced then I guess I'll join in. Can I be the third Genin please?))
The Mad Bomber
Certainly Triss, I am happy with the current setting now and actually am looking forward to seeing your profiles so I can add them up to my first post and that we can eventually begin..
Triss Hawkeye
Point taken. ^^

Genin: Triss Hawkeye

Appearance: I don't have a picture but at sme point I'll draw her. Quite a tall girl with long red-brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes are a dull green. She wears black trousers and a long-sleeved sand-coloured top. Wears her headband around her forehead in the normal way. She also carries two katanas in sheaths on her back.
Personality: She is quiet and not talkative to people she doesn't know. She has a tendency to be sarcastic and scathing, however she remains fiercely loyal to whatever friends she manages to make. However when she is not talking she is very observant of other people, and is often able to make intelligent observations about them.
Skills: Although not exceptionally talented with ninjutsu or genjutsu, she is quite skilled at fighting with a katana, and trained in stealth and detection by her father.
History: Brought up in an ordinary household, Triss was trained by her father from a relatively young age to use blades as weapons. When she became a genin, she earned the right to weild the two katana heirlooms of her family - however she was not deemed responsible enough to learn the advanced ninjutsu that could be used with them, and so she bears a slight resentment towards her father for refusing to teach her.

I hope that's OK. smile.gif
The Mad Bomber
This is all fine by me, but now we`ll have to wait for the other profiles I guess and after those have been posted I`ll kick off the rp.
Lost Alchemist
(my i?)
Genin: Tachi uchiha (has no part to do with uchiha's in the leaf)
Appearance This is tachi and see cant see due the sand in her eyes when she was little at the age of 3. She is now age 13 and the best healer out of her group.
Personality
Shy but is a good fighter. She likes to hang around Triss useing her as her eyes. Her chakra flow is used to see when Triss is not around. She is a great healer for her age. She is not the best at listening to her Jounin much.
Skills
She is a healer, she hates fighting when she could not fight she would trun it down (She is like Shikamaru Nara).
History
When she was little she was fighting and healing others in her clan. Her clan was the uchiha, but have no link to the uchiha's of the leaf. Her clan was made up of clans that are nealy gone. She came from the head of her clan. The Uchiha's are the highest clan in the smallest part of the Hidden Village Of Sand. She was truned down at her role as leader of her clan when she lost her sight to the sand. Now she fights to show her clan that she can still be strong.
The Mad Bomber
(Uargh, I do not mean to sound annoying or anything, but all the spots have been taken thus far, look a t my first post and it should clearly indicate that the spots are taken and a team isn`t usually 5 membered so that creates a problem. Secondly she is a Uchiha? Yes I read that she has no relation to those in Konoha, but really it would be very confusing, eh... atm I don`t have any spots free cause we are going to introduce cannon chars later on....

That reminds me of a new rule that I`ll have to add...)
Fullmetal Poser
(( I hope this is okay, if not, it can be edited ))

First Name: Ryunosuke
Family Name: Isamu
Date of Birth: June 13th
Hair: Red
Eyes: Violet/Purple-ish
Weapon of Choice: Kusari-gama and Shuriken
Known Elements: Katon, Raiton (If possible, can be easily deleted)

Appearance:
I will work on a picture, but for the mean time text description will have to do. T T
Sort of long red hair tied back into a ponytail at the nape of the neck. Sort of wild bands (for some reason Reno from FFVI movie pops into mind) and Violet purple-ish eyes. His hair and eye color he inherited from his mother and the only son that resembles his mother more so then the others.

Personality:
Reserved but a bit of a goofball since he is the youngest of 8 brothers. Very loyal to friends and people he respects. Not extremely lucky but known to get by on flukes.

Skills:
Average to mediocre in most areas. Excels in ranges attacks and has an interest in pyrotechnics. Knows basic first aid since he does tend to plays rough with his brothers.

History:
Ryunosuke is the youngest of 8 male children. His father is a farmer (since he lacked the skills to be a Ninja Academy Student) and his mother was a Special Jounin. Ryunosuke mother died giving birth to him. His father quickly remarried an older widow of the village to assist him in raising 8 boys. His 7 brothers also tried to be a Ninja Academy Student but all failed miserably, so they also became laborers of the land. His father did not agree with Ryunosuke's decision to be a Ninja Academy Student and is rather upset that he is a Genin. His father wanted all his children to follow in his footsteps and be farmers. There is a sense of bitterness between Ryunosuke and his father. Ryunosuke's ninja studies have often taken a backseat since his father is known to assign him extra duties on the farm.
The Mad Bomber
That`s all fine with me I guess, but about the elements, you do not have to delete anything, but as long as you stick to some basic ninjutsu of those elements, nothing A-rank techniques. Btw I dunno if you are aware, but the kama(hand sickle) that is a a part of a kusari-gama was originally used for farming purposes so fits the profile well biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Poser
(( With the elements, I have no intention of my character being particularly good at them. Basically, I was just thinking that he would be able to make a flame or spark for light but nothing more than that. Honestly, I don't even intend for him to be successful every try he tries to use one. smile.gif After all, he is only a student and a rather average one at that.

I like to consider myself a wiki-historian, so I did know a little history about the kusari-gama. In fact, I was originally going to use kamas as my character's weapon of choice but since I play a ranger in most RPGs, I value the importance of range weapons / attacks, and the kusari-gama seems to put more space in between. I hate to say it, but I actually put time and research into my character's profiles. That is just the geeky part of me. biggrin.gif ))
Winter Phantom
First Name: Melissa
Date of Birth: June 14th
Hair: Black/Blue
Eyes: Dark Blue
Weapon of Choice: Small Bombs,Shuriken and Staff
Personality: Very Sarcastic,Intelligent,Stubborn and can be Kind only to her familiar,Matilda.She's rather cold with people she meets in the beginning.If she wants to,she starts an friendship later on."Lazy" is included in her Personality and loves to mumble catchphases.To tease people,she never tells the details of a question,which is her type of fun.
Skills: Melissa mostly uses her weapons other than her Justus,since she claims being original is the best thing.When is life-death situations,Melissa uses her powers and Justus only then.

First Name:Akira
Date of Birth: Febuary 19
Hair: Blonde/Grey-like
Eyes: Baby Blue
Weapon of Choice: Staff
Appreance:Akira
Village:Sand Villiage
Personality:A Kind,Apologic,distant,and deep thinker.Noramally,an innocent girl who doesn't like to fight or go into someone's bussiness;unlike her sisters.Akira loves to make new friends and has a strong heart.
Skills:Ninjustu is her best skill.

First Name: Namiko
Date of Birth: December 4th
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber-like
Weapon of Choice: Her sharp wind fans (in picture)
Appreance:Namiko
Villiage:Konohana
Personality:Sweet,Flirty,loves to fight,cold to girls except her sisters.A fangirl of the great Sasuke Uchiha,is the reason she's cold to girls who are around or like him.Example of a true "Sasuke Fangirl" And brings her fans everywhere she goes,so she can blow away any Fangirl from her path.She's normally sweet to boys and flirts when she has the chance.

History: The daughters of the Mystical Ninja,to them known as their mother.Everyday,their mother trains them to the bone,expecting them to surpass her when they reach the rank Jounin.The most common thing these sisters have in common is their love for shrimp ramen or seafood.
The Mad Bomber
Eh Winter sorry that I wasn`t specific, but which of your characters in the genin from the sand village? I did mention that our characters all come from the sand village did I not? at first you`ll just use one character okay? (We`ll introduce her sisters later on with the canon chars.)
Winter Phantom
((Sure,I can make one of my characters from the Sand Villiage like I did in the other RP.))
The Mad Bomber
(Okay people, the profiles have been set up and I shall make the first post where my character waits for the genin that he has been assigned to lead.)

Kinjo Tsubasa glared at the scorching sun with contempt as he lurked in the shadows of the rocks trying to cool off, before him opened the vast desert that surrounded the Hidden Sand Village. Being informed that he would be promoted officially to a Jounin was certainly a surprise, but that was not the kicker, he was assigned to watch over a bunch of genin. He wasn`t especially thrilled, but apparently they couldn`t waste any other Jounin in these days to watch over these kids so he the new one amongst them had to take the job.

He could have said no, but he would have been shun upon and they might have declined suddenly from giving him the title in question, after all most people never believed that there was anything more to him what a first look told. An average ninja who didn`t want any special treatment or attention, he just wanted to go about his way and live his life, being praised was not something that he believed suited him. Tsubasa scratched his red, scruffy and pony tailed hair with his eyes closed, but they slowly diverted to his right where he saw the at least the first of the genin appear into sight.

He hmhed quietly to himself whilst pushing his hands into his pockets and quietly letting, a rather creepy, smirk sneak onto his face.
Fullmetal Poser
Ryunosuke Isamu was running to the designated spot where he was supposed to be meeting the Jounin that will be aiding his in ninjutsu training. He was running because he feared that he would be late, and tardiness was not a good trait for a new genin to possess. It was not that Ryunosuke slept in or was lost reading a new manga, but his father made him bundle up hay on the farm. A task Ryunosuke was sure his father gave him only to make him late in order for him to possibly lose his genin-ship. The thought of his father's intention made him angry, given Ryunosuke the extra energy he needed to run a tad bit faster.

Ryunosuke arrived in a desert, sweating from the run and the dry heat. He still has small pieces of hay in his hair and all over his cloths. He saw a young man bathing in the shadows of some rocks. He ran closer to figure, hoping that this was the right meeting place. He stood near the figure, bowed in respect and said:

"Sorry sir, please forgive my tardiness."

Ryunosuke then placed his hands on his knees and tried to regain his breath.
Triss Hawkeye
Triss Hawkeye slunk out from behind a rock. She had seen a young genin run past her - was this one of her teammates? Silently, she followed in his trail, seeing him stop ahead of her next to the Jounin. So...this was to be her sensei? Triss looked him up and down with an indifferent expression, but was thinking, he doesn't look like much... She walked past the panting Ryunosuke without a glance and gave a small bow towards the Jounin.

"I assume you are the Jounin I was assigned to?" she asked glancing back at the boy recovering his breath. "And is he on our team as well?" she asked, managing to keep most of the contempt out of her voice.
Winter Phantom
Akira was reading a small pocketbook she got from her father recently,and treated it like an treasure.Suddenmy,her head snapped up as she heard something...
'Footsteps.' She thought slowly.
Biting her lip,she remembered she had a small meeting so she could meet her sensei."OH no!" She pancied,jumping up and grabbing her bag from a nearby tree,and ran to a desert,seeing three blobs in sight.Approching them,she bowed for her lateness."Gomennassaii!" She apologized,standing between the girl and boy next to the adult.
The Mad Bomber
The separate arrivals of the trio greatly amused Tsubasa and it showed clearly on his face, first came a boy with long red hair, which made his smirk even wider due to the fact that he himself had red hair. Tsubasa quietly eyed the boy before him as he drew breath, but remained silent as he apologized, but made a small nod in order to let him know that his presence was acknowledged. This boy had hay everywhere and had the feeling of a troublemaker about him, especially because he came running and apologized all tough there was no reason to. Second came a far more controlled individual, a girl with two katana`s tied to her back that clearly stood out as did her personality, acting condescending towards the first arrival, something to be fixed.

Judging by her tone of voice and acting, she tried to be formal all tough it didn`t seem to cope well with her at the moment. Finally the third showed her face and arrived to the scene, apologizing like the first one and showing off a less strict than the second, but they all had the wrong idea to begin with. Tsubasa finally let out a low tone chuckle that sounded amused and almost mocked the three for acting like they did, he sighed to stop himself from laughing at the situation and stepped forward from the wall.

"Well at least you all found here and yes" He said as he looked at all of them and especially at the second arrival when he continued "I am the jounin that has been assigned to babysit you three because after all you are just mere genin..."

Tsubasa added with a dry tone and putting emphasis on his last words, reminding them of the cold reality they would have to face. Yet his tone of voice and facial expression turned to a more relieved phase as he wanted everything to go smoothly, no need to turn them against you when they depended upon you.

"I am Kinjo Tsubasa, your sensei from now on and you can do as I say in order to become a proper shinobi or you can disobey me, which will eventually lead to your deaths and even the deaths of your fellow ninja. But now.... before we begin today`s training in order to see how skilled you are.... why don`t you three introduce yourselves and... well say anything you feel like we might need to know...."

Tsubasa said casually and crossed his arms on his chest whilst leaning back against the wall.

"Hopefully we can have a Team Tsubasa after today..." He added with a low tone whilst pressing his head down.
Winter Phantom
"H-Hai!" Akira looked up with courage shining in her eyes,Ready to Start a new adventure for her Path.

Glancing sightly at the other two,uneasiness filled her,thinking these people were more experinced than her.Then again,It felt lke the first day of school all over again.
Lost Alchemist
(hey mad can tachi be a other nin like shikamrau was a bud if the others?)

Tachi sits outside. She sis not get a 'Leader' this year, nor did she get a team. She hated the others, they had a team to trust, to love. She had no one. Her clan the Amaya's said that she needed to go now that she was no longer a girl with sight. "Lucky dogs." She puts her head in her legs covering her face. She knows that the village had been short of nins, so she tryed to do her best. "I bet they thought that I was not the best in the new class." She pops down on the sand about to cry.
Triss Hawkeye
Triss looked up at Tsubasa, keeping an expressionless face as she had been trained to do. These others...they were too relaxed, too undisciplined. Even the Jounin. Didn't they take becoming a ninja seriously? She closed her eyes, then looked down at the ground with mild boredom.

"My name is Triss Hawkeye. My main skills are in stealth detction and use of blades, including katanas. I have some limited knowledge in healing as well. My chakra type is wind, although I have not yet learnt many jutsus that would be useful in battle."
Fullmetal Poser
(( Really need to proof-read better >.< Probably still have not gotten all the errors. T T ))

Ryunosuke looked at Tsubasa Kinjo; he did not know much about him. In fact, he only heard his name from local villagers saying his name in mere passing and is was not often enough to bring attention to his Jounin. Honestly, not much is known about his new teacher. Ryunosuke thought secretly to himself they he could not completely trust his enigmatic instructor. He would have to assume that the Jounin knew every technique until other proven otherwise. Ryunosuke thought mentally: 'Yes, I will have to keep on my toes and be prepared for everything and anything.' Ryunosuke was not surprised that his Jounin had red hair much like his, it seemed to be a common trait among the clan; even one of his follow genins had reddish-brown hair.

Ryunosuke then heard a rather condescending voice coming from a pious female genin. He really did not take offense to her tone because he had 7 older brothers and was rather use to that attitude and behavior. He noticed she was wielding two blades on her, but he thought she was from a well-to-do family and it was probably a fashion statement among her social-economical class. By her actions and tone of voice, he assumed she was an only child and a spoiled one that, definitely daddy's little princess who is use to getting her way.

(( No offense intended Triss Hawkeye, hope I did not hurt you with those words. ))

Next he heard a rather shy and apologetic voice coming from another female genin. At this moment he thought to himself as almost cursed. His team members are two girls!?! Ryunosuke really did not have much experience with girls, after all, all his siblings are males, his mother was dead and he was very distant with his step-mother. Besides, doing his daily farm chores really limited his free time so his interaction with females has been minimal.

He glanced at the second girl to make his assessment. Judging by her soft tone and apologetic nature he assumed she had at least one older sibling and she was a younger sister if not the youngest child in her family. But by her brief hesitation in the word 'Hai' he gathers that the older sibling was probably overbearing and had the habit of talking for the silver-haired genin. He viewed her as determine but definitely more of a follower than a leader.

(( Sorry, I am not trying to offend either of you. Please forgive me Winter Phantom. ))

After making his own assessment of his teammates he collected his word very carefully because he was never 'officially' trained on any subject. He gathers his breath and stated in a stoic tone:

"My name is Isamu Ryunosuke. I prefer to use range attacks but am also skilled with using a Kusari-gama. I have experience with basic first aid and an interest in pyrotechnics. I have also tried chakra manipulation with Katon and Raiton energies."

He saw a spider that was crawling on him, probably landed on him when he was bailing hay. He flicked the spider off; catapulting it in a direction where it would not land on anyone or invade anyone's personal space.
The Mad Bomber
(Lost alchemist, no offense, but the answer is no and it clearly proves that you never read the rules, the rules stated that I only allowed 4 OC`s, but you went away anyway and decided to post anyway? Besides your character won`t really fit because A. She isn`t a part of the team that will be going away B. Two teams on separate missions would too confusing C. Your char just can`t follow ours. The limit of chars is up for now until I start bringing in canons.)

Tsubasa gazed at each Genin when they took their turn to introduce themselves, the shy reaction of Akira didn`t really please him, but he passed the failed introduction off with a shrug before looking at Triss who seemed most official of them all, not to mention the most hostile somehow. Finally he looked at Ryunosuke with a careless and rather bored face as he stated his name and expertize as officially as he could. Tsubasa had to admit that they sure seemed to be somewhat of weapon users at first glance, but he couldn`t really say how skilled they might be ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu, which of course basically might go hand in hand with weapon using. He hmhed at their introductions in the end before pushing himself off the wall and suddenly jumping over them towards the desert.

After landing calmly he turned around with his hands still remaining in his pockets and a calm expression on his face as he began to speak.

"Good, now that I`ve heard enough we`ll get to the part of which I was talking about earlier on, training or lets just call it a test shall we?"

He said with a calm tone, but his voice began sounding even more amused the more he spoke, finally he paused and pointed at himself briefly.

"The objective of this training is for you to wound me with anything you can, you can use your swords, kusari-gama, staff or whatever you can bring to a fight against me. No need to hesitate against me and as you might have already realized, this is not a request, but an order from a higher ranking ninja."

He said with a clever tone, but still remaining in a relaxed stance and staring at them with a certain glee in his eyes as he expected them to be either shocked or over-confident about the situation. Certainly it would sound and be hard, if not an impossible feat for them to perform, but Tsubasa wasn`t here to see how well they faired in a shuriken throwing practice, he was going to see if these kids had any talent to begin with.
Winter Phantom
((It's okay,FullMetal Poser;I rather liked that introduction.^-^))

Akira glanced at her new teammates one more time,before presenting herself.

"My name is Mistuaki Akira of the Mistuaki Clan.I'm mostly skilled in using my staff or Ninjustu for defence and attacking.I have a small expericence in first aid and controling my chakra." She finished,starting to get deep in thought about her teammates.

'The Path will be rather rough and long,people might be mean and selfish to block your way,but no matter what,continue your shinobi way.' She repeated that quote from her older sisters in her mind,over and over,building her courage.

Thinking more about her teammates,she figured the other girl was serious to becoming a ninja,letting nothing in her way and rather strict,and the boy was,well,normally your average ninja boy but with more skill and strength.

After hearing her new sensei's order,Akira's eyes widened as she thought in the back of her head,'We have to fight him?!But-But How will we!He's a jounin!' She thought.
Fullmetal Poser
(( Yes The Mad Bomber, I think I would like to partake in this dance. ))

Ryunosuke squinted his eyes; but they were squinted in determination. Before Akira Mistuaki could even finish her introduction, Ryunosuke raced towards Tsubasa throwing three shurikens at him. One aimed at his neck, one at heart and one at his liver.

By some fluke of luck, Ryunosuke managed to get the weight at the end of his kusari-gama around Tsubasa foot, thus limiting his range to dodge. He also had a nice round-house kick waiting for the Jounin if he was to land in Ryunosuke's radius.

(( Fullmetal Poser twirls The Mad Bomber then bows respectably and says: "It is your turn to lead. biggrin.gif Sorry, just messing around. I can't help it, I like to dance but more so with girls. ))
The Mad Bomber
(Well I am going to god mod a little now, but thats the idea slightly you know.)

Tsubasa`s eyes narrowed as he looked at Ryunosuke, who rushed forward with uttermost determination burning in his eyes and threw three shuriken towards him as a clear diversion so Tsubasa decided to play go with it. He spun to the side making a whole 360 degree move whilst noticing his other leg having been wrapped in a chain, it was the ideal situation for that weapon to be used, but Tsubasa simply smirked at his apparently hopeless situation.

He drew a kunai then sent it flying towards the approaching Ryunosuke whilst grabbing the chain that lied before him and tightened it, he made a harsh and strong pull towards himself. As Ryunosuke would have to step aside from the kunai`s path or hit it away, the pull of the chain caught him off balance thus either forcing him to let go of his weapon or fall face first into the sand. Either way Tsubasa would be already free from the chain and on the lookout for the two others that might try to take advantage of his situation.
Winter Phantom
Following how Ryunosuke attacked,Akira jumped away from a distance,taking out her long staff and two kunais at Tsubasa.

She glanced sightly at Triss,wondering how was she going to do this.Since she looked like a weapon pro.
The Mad Bomber
Tsubasa simply spun again this to his left to avoid the two kunai`s that had been thrown by Akira, but a threat still remained as she wielded that staff of hers and as she had mentioned, she had skills in ninjutsu it seemed. `No, using my ninjutsu against them at this point would be careless and possibly lethal` Tsubasa thought with a rather disappointed face, but he suddenly jumped into the air towards Akira.

He used his palms to slap his own wrists in order to reveal two of his favorite weapons, inside jacket sleeves he had two bracelets with hidden blades in them, he noticed that Akira`s attention wandered off for a minute, away from the actual fight.

"Don`t daze off!"

He warned her before using his newly revealed wrist blades to hit her staff with great speed, sending her towards backwards all tough a moment ago she had been going forwards as she had jumped. Tsubasa landed onto the sand with a relaxed stance, but with the wrist blades still sticking out of his sleeves.

"Some lack of discipline you have there Akira"

He commented with a confident attitude.
Fullmetal Poser
(( OMG! WTF! God modding!!! lol I have the full intention of you kicking my butt but I am not going to easy. Long Live John McClane!!! ))

Rather then letting go of his weapon, Ryunosuke decided to take the fall into the sand to dodge the kunai. But instead of landing face first into the sand, he turns his body a little and took the impact on his side. When he hit the hot and dense desert ground he dislocated his left shoulder. 'The pain will have to wait, I will pop it back into place later,' he said to himself.

Ryunosuke rolled on the ground to get back on his feet, when he did, he saw a girl flying toward him. He dodges the tossed girl. He began swinging the weighted chain in a large circle over his head while running in a half circle around Tsubasa. Once again, he aimed toward the feet to immobilize both legs. The chain managed to warp around the ankles and at that moment he was glad he practiced lassoing cattle with it. He pulled the chain as hard as he could with his good arm with a little support with the injured arm in hopes that the Jounin would fall.

(( Okay, going wait for awhile to give Triss Hawkeye some time to jump into the action. ))
The Mad Bomber
(I`ll post this one and then it`s her turn cause it might get confusing unless my char doesn`t deal with Ryunosuke first.)

Again Tsubasa wasn`t surprised at all by this form of attack, it was the same pattern as before, immobilize your opponent and take him out, basic, but if carried out well, effective. Yet Tsubasa this time went along with the attack and intentionally fell for it, but whilst falling he hit his hands together and as he fell he suddenly burrowed into the sand. The chain followed and began to drag into the sand yet meanwhile Tsubasa`s hand suddenly sprung from the sand, right beneath Ryunosuke and grabbed his feet.

"Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu"

In a moment Ryunosuke would find himself burrowed into the sand by his shoulders and Tsubasa casting a shadow over him whilst brushing the sand off himself that fell right onto Ryunosuke, he tsked at the second failed attempt of trying to catch him with the same style of attack. Tsubasa then turned to face the two others still around, especially Triss who worried him most of all due to her attitude and the fact that she had been the least eager to attack thus far.
Winter Phantom
Akira bit her lip.One distration payed her for her trick.

Standing up she clutched her staff and raised her arms and performing a justu."Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!" She yelled,making a handsigh,and five clones appear.

Three Of them jumped up the Air,preparing to attack the sensei while One clone ran and tryed to attack.
The Mad Bomber
Tsubasa stared quietly and with a clearly surprised face as Akira used Kage Bunshin No Jutsu, was that not a leaf village technique and not to mention one that a genin was not supposed to know? `Perhaps there was some talent in these kids after all` He thought with a quirk smile while he jumped back away from the clones landing place and then cartwheeled even farther away, when his feet just about touched the ground after the cartwheel he slammed his hands together. He quickly formed a small number of seals and smirked widely as he had a clear shot at all of Akira`s clones, it seemed a little bit excessive, but what the heck.

"Fuuton Daitoppa"

He said with a confident smile and a great, straightforward blast of wind blew towards the shadow clones of Akira and hopefully herself, if she had not realized to get away. Otherwise she would face the same fate as the clones, which were ripped off from the ground then thrown back a long distance into the wall of the sand village in a great burst of wind and sand. Tsubasa watched quietly at the sight and kept smirking, but then his face returned to normal as he began scanning the area for Triss. She had not attacked yet and truth be told it already began to bother Tsubasa, but he suspected her to be taking her time studying the enemy whilst the others did the work for her.

(the wind ninjutsu in question is the one Orochimaru used to first attack Team 7 in the forest)
Triss Hawkeye
((I'm sorry guys to keep you waiting! And don't worry, FullMetal Poser, your character can think whatever he likes about Triss. She is not the most pleasant of characters at first anyway. smile.gif))

Triss remained at the side, letting the others attack first and observing the Jounin's movements. Two hidden bracelets with blades...use of the fuuton element - the same as hers. She also used the opportunity to watch her teammates - Ryunosuke seemed also to be a weapons user, as did Akira with her staff, although she had performed the advanced ninjutsu. Triss seethed with jealousy. As soon as she was allowed to learn her clan's ninjutsu she would surpass them, she promised herself.

She knew she couldn't wait forever, that Tsubasa would soon attack her if she did nothing. As the shadow clones of Akira got buffeted by the wind, she used the opportunity to kick up sand amongst the puffs of smoke the disappearing clones gave off, intensified by the wind to give her a valuable few seconds. In that time she drew both katanas, running forward and swinging her right blade at Tsubasa's side which was momentarily unguarded from performing the seals, and kept her left blade in a defensive position. She knew full well that a simple attack such as this would not outwit him, but she wanted to test his reactions.
The Mad Bomber
Tsubasa simply spun to Triss`s right like some sort of a dancer in order to avoid her attack, but was not content on dodging and remaining still, he had decided to challenge her sword skills head on. Tsubasa continued his spin and made both high and low slashes at Triss as to see her reaction to a two different height attacks.

Afterwards he would continue to pressure Triss with continuous spins and slashes, he was beginning to see why he had been assigned to lead these Genin as it was obvious they all shared something in common. The use of specific close combat weapons and ninjutsu, Tsubasa himself liked to think that he excelled in these fields all tough had rarely shown his expertize unless neccessary.

But now he pushed those thoughts aside as he concentrated on wiping that confident expression off Triss`s face and replacing it with helpless wonder.
Triss Hawkeye
Tsubasa tended not to block - he tended to dodge gracefully out of the way like a dancer, his blades used for attack and occupying her so that she could not use her weapons for attack herself. Triss brought her blades back just in time to deflect the blows and was pushed backwards by the advancing Jounin. She began to sweat with concentration and exersion, but her face remained emotionless. Sometimes the lack of emotion she showed unnerved people. Maybe it would have some effect. But for now, she had to think of a strategy that would break the loop and allow her to attack again.
The Mad Bomber
Tsubasa didn`t let her catch her breath for one second, but was still amazed how she managed to keep up that cold, emotionless face, but he didn`t let it show and decided to show a rather scary side of himself. He smirked devilishly as, if enjoying the fight and cornering the genin who would be beaten on the long, giving out the clear fact that he might be just toying with her and he liked to think he was.

Suddenly he broke the continuous spins and two height attacks, he suddenly made a series of thrusts towards her heart forcing her to bring her swords up front. Just the chance he had been looking for, he quickly locked his wrist blades between the two swords and with raw power was able to open the defense. Mistaking that he was unable to attack would be critical as his foot rose and delivered a hard thrusting kick into her stomach, sending her rolling on her back to the sand. Tsubasa brushed few strands of his hair off his face with the wrist blade and that overconfident, devilish smirk on his face.

"Well I am glad that you were able to block my hits thus far, but none of you have been able to lay a scratch on me thus far..."He said inspecting himself for any scratches before running his hand across his face."You three shouldn`t even be genin with this kind of acting...."

He said teasingly, but there was a certain amount of seriousness in his voice as he meant what he had said all tough partially, but they still had a ring of truth to them. He calmly knelt onto his left knee and grabbed a handful of sand, he quietly stared at the sand on his hand for a moment before bringing his hand before his face in a fist whilst staring at Triss and the others behind her. His eyes reflected a promise of death as he let the sand slowly pour down from between his fingers, what he was about to say or what he had just said were no jokes.

"You are like individual pieces of sand, not good for anything alone and I could wipe out your very existences right at this spot as, if brushing dirt off from my clothes."

He said whilst the rest of the sand dropped from his hand, rejoining the desert stretching around them and he wondered whether they even realized the metaphor in his words. He didn`t know what kind of reaction his words would receive, but he expected some confusedness and a hint of fear from their part. He slowly got back up and brushed the sand off his knee, but gazed at them with a relaxed attitude, awaiting for some sort of an answer to his words.
Triss Hawkeye
Triss gasped as she felt the air rush out from her lungs, skidding back across the sand from Tsubasa's kick. She choked, on her hands and knees but still grasping her katanas, struggling to regain her breath. She looked up at Tsubasa as he gave his speech. She had a good idea of what he was on about. He meant them to work together, right?

Her hair had become untied and was draped over her face. Flicking it out from her eyes, she glanced across at her teammates. She wondered whether they had been smart enough to get the message. Either way, she was reluctant to work with them. She was accustomed to working alone. But alone, only cunning, and not brute force would work against this guy. She got to her knees and looked back up at him, worry showing for a brief moment on her face before the mask returned.
Winter Phantom
Akira looked over at Tsubasa,Silencing her from her dissapointment mumbles of losing her clones."Working Together?" She whispered,and gave a sideglance at each of her teammates.The one named Triss almost got clone to Tsubasa,but lost from a kick.Akira then pouted.
The Mad Bomber
Tsubasa smirked in his familiar, relaxed manner and briefly clapped his hands at Akira, who had at least had the courage to mutter out those words despite her apparently shy attitude all tough it had been a whisper. Actually he had not actually heard the words so well, but he had a clue about reading from one`s lips what they were saying. He couldn`t help keep smirking as there was a crack in Triss`s mask and confusion written on the others face as they came upon the revelation from his words.

"About time one of you said it"

Tsubasa complimented before slapping his bracelets again and withdrawing his blades, he calmly sat on the sand, not saying that the fight was over or that they should stop, but simply placed his hand on his knee whilst leaning his chin against his fist. He looked at all of them at turn as he spoke of their problems and flaws.

"Ryunosuke, you attacked me straight off with out even glancing around, devising a plan or taking the time to figure out my abilities. You used your kusari-gama well, but you lacked imagination by attacking me in the same way, twice, you are too readable. You would charge into a wolf`s den and get straight away caught in the beasts jaws unlike Triss or Akira... But that was the problem with the two of them unfortunately.

Akira, you hesitated and only attacked after Ryunosuke took the lead, despite having an interesting ability and apparent skills in ninjutsu, you failed to utilize that skill to the maximum and used your clones too carelessly. You were also too obvious to read... which brings me to you Triss...."

He said with a somewhat clever voice that had a premonition of harsh critic about it as he gazed at her emotionless mask.

"You allowed the others to go ahead and analyzed the situation from a far, you actually put some thought into your attack, but ultimately failed to carry it out because the lack of skills. Your acting was selfish and arrogant, you thought you had read my movements probably and thought you actually had the skills to lay a scratch on me. The worst of all about your acting was that in a team.... you never sacrifice your comrades unless they themselves choose to take that fate, but ultimately that is the greatest shame that a ninja can face. Judging by your way of acting you only saw these two as tools for your own advancement to put it bluntly, something to shun upon than to look up to and that is simply the opposite of teamwork.

No one of you even thought for a second of requesting for help from each others all tough there were many openings, but instead when I had only said about showing off your skills you immediately took everything as a contest of who was going to be the best. Just like at school no wonder, but this is no longer school, but from now on you are all official ninjas and all of you must live up to that title or else I`ll strip that from you.

In the end the lot of you have a lot to learn, unfortunately I have no choice, but to teach you as much as I might not might like it and you have the obligation to use my training to become proper ninjas of the sand. Because I have been just assigned as a jounin I am not going to let the first team assigned under my command to be slaughtered just because they were self centered or careless. So I am going to make the lot of you assimilate and pound something in your heads before I let you get away.... so... any questions on your mind? Or will you give up?"

He said before crossing his arms on his chest as a sign that the lecture was over and kept a clever smile on his face, still wondering whether they were already eager to call it quits after his rather depressing lecture or were they still going to go at it all tough there had been no talk about it. Yet then again he had not told them to stop and he especially wondered how Triss would take the critic as he had spoken the longest about her cold, inability to look after her teammates and about her arrogance. It wasn`t really fair, but he doubted that anyone else, but he himself realized how much he talked about a certain subject.
Triss Hawkeye
Triss twitched as the words from Tsubasa stung her like a slap across the face. Taking a deep breath, she kept her face as steady as she could, only looking at Tsubasa, not daring to turn towards her teammates in case she caught their eyes. A sense of guilt and worthlessness threatened to engulf her as she remembered her father..."You lack the maturity and responsibility to learn the secrets of our clan Triss..."

Gritting her teeth she suppressed the memories. Her pride wouldn't allow her to accept what Tsubasa had said, but she knew he was right. She was self-centred, cold and calculating and uncaring. She filed this information away as passively as she could, then leant on her katanas and pushed herself up. She didn't want to lose face in front of her teammates, but neither did she want to lose aganst Tsubasa now, especially after he had humiliated her. Her hair covering her eyes, she spoke to the other genin without looking at them.

"He's right," she said, clenching her teeth, battling herself to shelve her pride. "I apologise for my conduct, but for now we must focus on our assets and how we best complement one another." She struggled to remain calm but lost control of her mask, her face flushed with shame and anger. Her voice trembled but she used the last of her willpower to prevent the tears of shame threatening to form.
Winter Phantom
Akira looked down,embarrased as what Tsubasa told her.'Team work might help us.' She reassured herself and stayed calm.It seemed Triss took the worst of Tsubasa sayings,and started to agree,for making a team together.Akira nodded with courage.
Triss Hawkeye
Triss found the courage to look at Akira. She hadn't been scornful like Triss had been worried she might. Triss managed o regain control of herself, giving Akira a discreet smile and turning back to Tsubasa with a more confident look on her face, which was still burning with embarrassment, but not as badly now. She glanced over to Ryunosuke, wondering what his reaction would be. One of them would have to assume the role of a leader, since they did not have forever to think up a carefully debated plan. Triss felt she had a fairly good idea of everyone's strengths and still had the pride to consider herself the natural leader of the group, but decided to play safe and wait, so as not to make a fool of herself again.
Winter Phantom
"Yosh!We need a plan,any opinons?" Akira asked,smiling after she caught Triss's.She stepped closer to Triss and looked at Ryunosuke,wondering what he'll say about this.

((I won't be able to respond that much because of school,but I'll try my best,okay?))
Fullmetal Poser
(( Sorry everyone, a severe storms knock out my power for a few days, just got power back. >.< ))

Ryunosuke smirked at his words, he knew he was establishing a pattern. Living with 7 rowdy brothers he was well aware of the flaw. But he also knew a pattern makes the unexpected even more unexpected. Besides, this gave him sometime to observe his 'teammates'. Ryunosuke was also grinning at the thought of teamwork. He knew it would eventually come to this point. And teamwork was an idea he was more familiar with especially since it is required for maintaining a farm.

Ryunosuke unburied himself, picked-up the kunai that Tsubasa had thrown at him early and walked closer to the girls. He knelt down near them and was sure not to have his back turned towards the jounin. He took out three shurikens and kunai and places them in the sand. The three shurikens were gathered in a group while the kunai had some distance from the shurikens. Ryunosuke covered his mouth with his headband and then spoke:

"I believe that our Jounin has that ability to read lips, judging by how he 'heard' Akira's words in her rather meek tone of voice. We are going to need a plan if we have any hopes of being successful at this test. Here in the sand, the kunai represents the jounin and the shurikens are us."

Ryunosuke decided to asks the other for there input first. He had an idea but was seeing what type of tactics they were able to come up with. He looks more so in Triss's direction and asked:

"So, does anyone have a plan?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.