Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mel's Sig Shop
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2
Precis
Alrighty. I'm trying something new again, so I dunno how it went.

Signature v1:

Signature v2:

You didn't specify any text, but I stuck some on there anyway.
(If you want it changed though, I'll be happy to.)
Karenjade
biggrin.gif Thanks! That's great!. Although, for text, could you add Conquerer Of Shambala to the banner?. And show all three guys for the avatar?.

QUOTE(Precis @ Jan 9 2008, 04:18 AM) *
Alrighty. I'm trying something new again, so I dunno how it went.

Signature v1:

Signature v2:

You didn't specify any text, but I stuck some on there anyway.
(If you want it changed though, I'll be happy to.)

Precis
Sure thing. ^^

Signature:

Avatar: (which looks even worse now, imo. XD)
Karenjade
biggrin.gif As long as the avatar has all of my three cuteys on it it's perfect!. Thanks!.

QUOTE(Precis @ Jan 9 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Sure thing. ^^

Signature:

Avatar: (which looks even worse now, imo. XD)

Omamori
Could I request a signature, please?

Stock:
Light vs L; tennis match
Colours: Black and gold.
Text: 'Polar Opposites' in Century Gothic font in the center with 'Light' read above Light's head and 'Ryuzaki' read below L's head in the same font.
Size: 400x130

Thank you very much!
Precis
I'm working on it, but... sorry, it could take a while. I'm heading off on a trip to the US soon and this week is going to be very hectic as I have to prepare for that AND catch up on work for several NCEA assessments as well. But I'll try my best. =/
Omamori
Alright! Thanks for working on it! happy.gif Heh, and good luck on your trip in the U.S.!
xRewrite
Woah, your'e one of the best sig-maker I've ever seen ohmy.gif
Hope it's ok if I request a sig ^^

Stock: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/Mad...EdAlMovie-1.jpg (only Al, and you don't need to have whole him in it but atleast the head xD)
Colours: Pale brown or grey
Text: xRewrite
Size: Whatever you want ^^;
Anything Else: If possible, can you put a small text saying ''maddeW'' in a corner?

Take your time^^
JESTERXD
stock:http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/JESTER-gsd/gundam_seed_1_1024.jpg
colours:blue or purple
text : unknown and JESTERXD
size:any.
thanks
Precis
*is back* happy.gif

I'll get to work on these as soon as I'm done catching up on some sleep. (Jetlag sucks T_T)

<ETA: May 26, 2009. Closing the thread for being on "extended vacation." smile.gif
~ Tombow >
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.