Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legion Of Assasins
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Triss Hawkeye
"Thanks Skye!" Deanta said, walking out into the cool of the evening. The horizon was rimmed with the light of the recent sunset. She jumped around a little to keep warm.
Death Awakens
"Thanks Skye!" Deanta said, walking out into the cool of the evening. The horizon was rimmed with the light of the recent sunset. She jumped around a little to keep warm.

Minoru smiled towards Skye and said: "Thank you kindly."

He watched the last embers of the sunset fade away and the slow appearing of the stars. He took a deep breath of the crisp dawning night air. He looked at Skye and Deanta and said:

"It is getting late; perhaps we should get the kitten food first before the shops close for the night. Skye do you remember which street it was on? I know the general area but not the exact street."
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"Sure and the store is on the main road to the cemetery actually." said Skye stepping out into the cool evening while clutching herself a little to keep warm from the cold.
Death Awakens
Minoru noticed that Deanta and Skye were getting a bit cold. However, he preferred the coolest night. He normally would have offered his hoodie to them, but he only had one. He has a big heart and does not want anyone to feel left out or cold. But since he is part fae, he had a magic ability that would regulate the temperature around him. This ability is the one that allows fairy-folk to flutter around half-naked in the snow and the coldest months. It was pretty magic energy efficient too.

Minoru stopped for a bit waited to behind Deanta and Skye's field of sight. His eyes glow faintly a blue light and a light flash in the shape of a dome appeared around the three of them. This magical dome would appear invisible after the initial flash and would keep the temperature at a comfortable degree. Also, things (such as leaves) would move freely through the dome so no one would know a magical barrier was around them. He jogged a little to reunite with Deanta and Skye and causally said:

"Sorry, my shoe became untied and I did not want to trip and embarrass myself." He smiled and jokingly continued: "Who knows, maybe I will find a pet today at the shop."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver shighed and walked to her and Deanta room she opened the door suddenly she noticed she wasnt alone a figure was standing in the balcony "Silver seem live treats you well" The figure said Silver recogniced the voice and the face black hair and icy blue eyes "Sinclair what the hell do you want??" She asked coldy "Nothing I just came here to see how you been doing" He said as he smirked "Do you even care?" She asked he tilted his head "Silver why you are like that?? That hurt, in here" He said as he pointed his chest "Were?? The hole were your heart should be?" She said coldy whitout letting him answer she took one of the little knives she always carried whit her and trowed at him, inches away from his heart he catched between his finger "Silver now you are being rude" He said coldly.
Triss Hawkeye
If being around someone made you feel warm and fuzzy on a cool night, did that mean you were in love? Deanta thought to herself as Minoru rejoined them. She made an effort to return to the conversation.

"A pet? Yeah, that would be nice...what animals do you like?"
Skye noticed that the air around them became somewhat warmer but decided not to say anything. "Do have any sort of specification for animals? Like one that swims or has no fur or etc.?" asked Skye.
Triss Hawkeye
Deanta smiled. "I've always liked fur myself. Couldn't stand scaly stuff. I guess I won't mention that to the guy with the lizard." She gave a small laugh. "What about you, Minoru?"
"What if we went to the pet shop then you can just pick out whatever pet you want?" suggested Skye.

((MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!))
Triss Hawkeye
((I'm going away for a few days. I should be back on the 30th if I can't access the Internet there.))
((have a safe trip!! XD))
Death Awakens
((Happy New Year!))

Minoru smiled and answered:

"Well, that is the problem; I pretty much like all animals, except for snakes. There is just something creepy about them. However, I have always been a bit partial to the water so perhaps some fish. Besides, they are rather easy maintenance and I don't really know how much time this job is to entail. So, all in all, I do not know if I will have time to train either a kitten or puppy."

But deep down inside, Minoru wanted something furry, he just doubt he could take care of it well.
"Are you sure?" asked Skye looking at Minoru closely. "Maybe a puppy or a kitten would do you better than some fish." she said.
Triss Hawkeye
"Mind, if you keep fish I'd have to keep a better watch on Orion," Deanta said thoughtfully. It would be nice if Minoru chose something like a kitten, she thought to herself. Company for Orion...
"And don't forget Ed is a cat as well." added Skye thinking what kind of chaos might happen everyday because of two kittens and a fish.
Death Awakens
Minoru thought about the two kittens and came to the conclusion that is would not be wise to get some fish, a bird or a puppy. He also wondered how the kitten would get along with Ikki's lizard. Probably well, since it is normally in his apartment or on him. Deep down inside, Minoru though that he might have wanted a dog. One of his Elven kindred had a pet wolf, and well, it was kind of cool. Minoru smiled and said:

"Well, we will see when we get to the pet store. Sometimes animals choose their own master."
Triss Hawkeye
"True..." Deanta said, remembering. Artemis, the silver wolf had been her family's pet for as long as she could remember, but Orion she had found herself, hiding beneath the balcony over the river shallows. Directly underneath was a small strip of dry ground at the very edge ot the water, which flowed gently around the balcony supports. It was a favourite childhood haunt of Deanta's, and before leaving her home for good, she had taken one last look, now barely able to squeeze in. However there she did find a wet scrap of grey fur - a nightsaber kitten, bedraggled and mewling. Upon seeing her, he crawled into her open arms. Had it been chance or fate?

"I guess it was Orion who came to me," she said quietly, with a small smile.
"I understand how you feel.." said Skye remembering how she got Ed. He found him somewhere near her home. He was on the ground and she decided to stroke his fur when he suddenly bit her. She was lucky he didn't have any sort of diseases or else it might have been worse than a simple bite and wound. BUt after that he started following her around.

"I don't get my cat now.." mumbled Skye offhandly.
Fullmetal Poser
Ikki was that the arena making easy money at the gambling tables. He was pondering when the leader will make teams so he could earn a most honest living killing for hire then cheating at the tables. He also wondered how the payment would be tallied since he would be part of a team now. He was use to soloing his contracts. He was also considering asking Lady Nathaniel if he should get a 'day job' to not rouse too much suspicion. He would ask her the next time he sees her. But the night was still young and he had no plans on returning to the apartment just yet.
Death Awakens
((Sorry, had a big group project due in school. Does MaiShadowAlchemist and Nathaniel still come around?))

Minoru smiled in Skye direction and said:

"Well even animals tend to develop a personality of their own. Perhaps your kitten is just a little rebel; it does not mean he does not love you."

He reached and grabbed the door to the pet shop and said:

"Please, ladies first."
((I think so but I'm not so sure...))

"Thanks and I'm pretty much sure that my kitten is a little bit of a rebel but cute. Anyhow, we came here for your pet!" said Skye smiling.
Triss Hawkeye
((Don't know - either way, we're on a bit more often than them anyway. ^^))

"Thank you, Minoru-san," Deanta said as she walked through the door. She picked up a basket and added a few tins of cat food to it before rejoining Minoru and Skye.

"I got some cat food for us," she said. She glanced around at the creatures on sale - birds, fish, snakes and rabbits clustered all around them. "There's a lot here," she commented.
"Thanks." said Skye to Deanta. "Look at all your choices Minoru! One of these lucky animals will have the chance to be your best friend!" she said looking at the rabbits that caught her eye.
Death Awakens
Minoru looked at the rabbits next to Deanta and said smiley:

"Well, bunnies are adorable and vegetarian much like myself. However, I really don't think I am the bunny type."

He continued to look around the pet shop, at the fish and kittens. He pretty much ran passes the snakes without looking. He was looking at the hamster and ferrets when a certain puppy near his leg caught his eye. He said:

"Oh no, no, no little one, there will be no territorial marking of Minoru."

Minoru quickly picked up the puppy and put him with the rest of the litter in the window display. He looked at Skye and Deanta and said:

"Aw man, I can't believe I was almost peed on. I am sorry ladies; I guess finally a pet today just was not written in the stars."
"Well you know we could always opt for the not-your-everyday kind of pets if you want." said Skye slowly pointing to a small unnoticed area in the corner of the shop.
Triss Hawkeye
"Ooh, what's in there?" Deanta said, curious, going over to take a look. "There's this guy at the entrance to our capital city who sells owls..."
"Really? Awesome!" cried Skye happily. "Oh you know ther was this guy who tried to sell manticores to children!"
Death Awakens
Minoru laughed nervously and said:

"I really don't think I would want a manitcore as a pet. They tend to be a little too .... um .... aggressive."

He walked over to the corner with Skye and Deanta and mumbled:

"It better not be a snake ... or a manitcore either."
"Well how bout this...uh...thing?" said Skye pointing at the creature that looked like it was half cat and half dog.
Triss Hawkeye
"What is that, exactly?" Deanta asked, glancing over but being distracted by a wolpertinger nearby. "Oh. My Gosh. I used to reeeally want one of these!" she exclaimed, crouching down to examine the winged, horned rabbit-like creature.
Death Awakens
Minoru looked at the half-dog and half-cat creature and said:

"It looks like a gulon. But why would a gulon be in a pet shop."

He looked over towards Deanta and saw her with a wolpertinger. Became a bit shocked and stated:

"A wolpertinger?!?! Honestly, what kind of pet shop is this?!? With what I am seeing, it would not surprise me in Count D came towards us with a human-looking Elwedritsche." He sighs and continues: "All I wanted was a normal domestic pet."
Triss Hawkeye
"Hey, these are normal domestic pets where I come from," Deanta said, with a dry smile. She didn't quite understand the reference to a Count D, but gave a small laugh anyway. "Let's get back to the normal area before Minoru starts freaking out!" she teased.
Skye didn't understand it either. She smiled, "Yeah I think we should."
Death Awakens
Minoru signed and said:

"Don't get me wrong, I am not freaked out per say, just shocked that these mammals are in a Pet Store. Where I can from they pretty much are free to roam where they please. And, well, some races even hunt them for food and sport. And those who normally have them as pets are either beast tamers or of noble descent. Even among the nobility, these animals as pet are rare."

He turned and put his hands in his pocket and started walking away. Deep down, he did not feel right to leave those animals there but then again, he did not have the money to buy all of them just to set the mystical beasts free. He looked again at the puppies and gave an evil eye-looked to the one that almost peed on him. He thought to herself: 'Perhaps it is best that I don't get a pet at all'.
"Do you want any of them then?" asked Skye, "Cuz if you need the money to buy you could always borrow you know."
Triss Hawkeye
"I guess our backgrounds must be different..." Deanta said awkwardly to Minoru. "I mean, you seem completely familiar with them yet discontent - maybe that they're pets...whereas I don't bat an eyelid, since these are so commonplace I'd be surprised not to see them in a pet store. But then, I wonder how they are viewed here... are they common? Rare? A curiosity?" She shrugged, giving the wolpertinger one last pet before putting her hands in her pocket and walking back into the main area of the shop.

She looked over her shoulder as she walked away, and froze. The mysterious corner had just disappeared, a shelf of various pet toys in its place. Deanta ran back looking at the shelf in confusion. "Wait, that's strange. They all just disappeared..."

((Thought I'd put in something unexpected to spice things up a little, hope you don't mind. smile.gif))
"They're pretty much common in ours though some aren't." explained Skye to Minoru then turning to the animals, "Where'd they go?"
Death Awakens
((Sorry, my mother has been in the hospital for the last week and a half and is still there. I have been caring for my little sister in the meantime. I will post when I can just don’t know if it will be as often as I use too.))

Minoru looked at Deanta and said calmy:

"Yea, I guess it is just a matter of where you come from and what you are familiar with. I would like to see other worlds, but in truth, I am not even all that familiar with the other realms around mine. I have only been to this realm and my own. Sadly, I probably will not even see many more then this because where I come from, you need speical clearance to travel and stay in other realms, and those are basically for 'business' only."

Minoru turned his head slgihtly and noticed that area of the pet shop disappear and mumble:

"Magic, there are so many different types of magic. It is impossible to know them all. I try to learn a little about each but I find my own magic limits how much I can comprehend and do. It appears, that a lot of magic are just not compatible with each other. Hell, I don't even understand all of my own magic. I guess, if I did, then it would really not be consider magic would it?"
Triss Hawkeye
"Hehe, true," Deanta said with a laugh.

"To be honest, I'm not that familiar with this realm. I kinda got stuck here by accident...not that I care. Much. It's impossible for me or my family to run into each other here, I guess that's something." She gave a cheerful grin and walked over to the counter. "Well, I'm going to buy this cat food. I'll be back in five. Choose a pet by then will you?" she said, sticking her tongue out at Minoru jokingly.
Minoru, if you need help just call us, I'll be buying some stuff for my pet as well and don't forget we still need stuff for the plant!." said Skye going to the pet care products.
Death Awakens
Minoru smiles at Deanta when she stuck out her tongue in a playful matter. Then gave a questioning look towards her and asked:

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get stuck here? I kind of came willingly, plus I thought a change in atmosphere would do get good. But I am pretty lost when it comes to things of this word. I once got an 'email address" but did not know what to do with it so I threw it out. No big loss if you ask me.

He then turned to Skye and said:

"Are you a native of this realm?"

Minoru then snapped his figures as if a revelation had struck him and said smiling:

"Oh right, the fig tree, I was wondering why I was carrying this bag and shovel. Perhaps it would be best if I pass on the pet for while, it might be too much trouble juggling the soil, shovel and the new pet with supplies."

He gave one last evil glance to the dog that tried to urinate on him and joined Skye and Deanta at the counter.
Skye paid for her things before turning to Minoru and answering him. "I'm not really a native but I used to travel a lot when I was little so I kinda just know some stuff.." she answered.
Triss Hawkeye
"Uh, a freak accident with a griffin and the Twisting Nether," Deanta said, reluctant to talk about it. "Next thing I know I ended up around here. Heard about the Legion and decided to join. I kinda miss Azeroth, but there's no chance of running into my family here..."
"Same here. NO chance of meeting them at all!" Skye said almost too cheerful.
Triss Hawkeye
"The joy of dysfunctional families," Deanta said drily. She looked out of the window. It had gone dark outside. It looked almost too dark...she turned her head and looked back inside again. It was probably nothing.
Skye turned to Deanta. "Your family's dysfunctional too?" she asked before noticing the skies outside getting darker. "Oh no... we might not be able to get the soil..." she muttered.
Triss Hawkeye
"Oh, who cares about rain," Deanta said, rushing outside to avoid any talk of families. Ew, who wanted that? Her momentum carried her right into the road and into an open man-hole which certainly hadn't been open before.

Fast reactions kicking in, she grabbed the edge of the hole and let herself swing until her feet caught the side of the hole, the soles of her boots gripping tightly to the wall. Releasing one hand from the rim, she gently moved her second to her crossbow then, sensing the ground not far below, dropped. She landed lightly in a damp tunnel, squinting into the dark curiously.
"You alright?" Skye asked as she followed Deanta and watched her swing her way out of the man-hole. "We better hurry up or the others are gonna wonder what's taking us long.."
Death Awakens
Minoru smiled and added:

"Well, I would not say my family is dysfunctional but it is unconventional. And unconventional tends to be a negative mark against anyone in my realm. For the most part, we all get along but we do have our hiccups every now and then. Hell, I am not even that cause of most of the family drama but I do add my fair share."

Minoru looked at Skye and said:

"Um...I think we might still be able to get the soil tonight. After all, our profession skills us with stealth, besides, it is not like we are grave robbers or anything. It is just a fence that is blocking us if is lock for the night. So all we need to do is jump the fence and get the soil."

Minoru continued walked when he noticed that Deanta was no longer with them. He then noticed the hole and lean his head over and said with a concerned face:

“Deanta!?! Are you okay?”
"Yup. Simply as 1-2-3." she said nodding in agreement to Minoru, "But let's still try to get this thing done with."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.