Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legion Of Assasins
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Fullmetal Poser
Ikki notice that everyone was going their separate ways. Plus he knew they were other areas in the apartment that could use some repairs. He looked at Minoru, who seemed to be lost in thought and said:

"You stated you were having trouble with you shower water line, correct? If it is a good time, may I look at it now?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver shighed sadly a tear falled and she whiped it quickly she then got up and took a deap breath "No time for crying" She scolded herself, she then started walking back to her room.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"I'm so tired...." mumbled Skye closing the door to her room and jumping on the bed cuasing Ed to jump in surprise. "Sorry Ed.. I'm just tired..." apologized Skye to the cat. Ed just meowed in return before curling up beside Skye.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver walked trought the corridor and then entered her room she then sat on her bed and shighed.
That One Dude
Nathaniel sighed and picked at her food lazily. When she finished, she looked over at Kieran. "Harou, has Gin come yet?" she asked quietly.

Kieran nodded slowly and handed her a scroll. "Politician's ball. Tomorrow, at 8:00."

Nathaniel looked at him accusingly. "You read it without my permission? How dare."

Kieran smirked. "I am your superior. I can do as I wish."

Michelangelo frowned and rubbed both their heads. "Now, now, children, you are indeed aware that the prince of the Legion is in your presence?"

Nathaniel merely lowered her head. "Gomen nasi, sensei." she mumbled.
Triss Hawkeye
"Hey Silver," Deanta said. "Anything wrong? There's a lot wrong with me. I think I must've been mad to laugh at Skye like that..."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Hey Deanta" Silver said she then looked at Deanta "Nothing wrong whit me, but you know perhpas laughing wasnt the right thing but to do, but it isnt such a big deal so dont worry" She said as she smiled weakly and shrughed.
Skye closed her eyes, thinking if her comment had hurt Deanta. "This is stupid.. I wish I hadn't made such a careless comment..." muttered Skye burying her onto her pillow.
Death Awakens
((Sorry for the delay but I am finally back. Still suffering from 'jet lag' but I think I will be able you return to school and normal activities tomorrow. California was fun but I am glad to be back home.))

Minoru was looking at the fig tree and thinking. He could not remember all of the discussion about fig tree. He remembered asking Deanta if she could place the tree and her apartment but could not remember why. After all, there was plenty of room in his apartment, after all, it was only him .... right?

Minoru heard that someone was speaking to him. He moved his amber eyes in the direction of the voice and saw that it was Ikki. He looked at Ikki and said:

"Yea, wow would be a good time. After all you said Deanta was seeking to speak with me. Let me open the apartment of you. Besides, I need to get something I made for Deanta anyways."

Minoru lifted up the fig tree and started walking up the stairs to his apartment. He put the tree down in front of his door and unlocks it. He looked at Ikki, smiled and said:

"Well, come on it, Mr. Fix-it."
Triss Hawkeye
"Probably not," Deanta agreed. "I just found the idea absurd. But then, me and my family...well, let's just say we have issues. Heh, family. Who needs them anyway when you've got friends."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver looked down her eyes looked sad "Yeah....Family..." She whispered
Fullmetal Poser
(( Welcome Back! ))

Ikki followed Minoru to his room still slightly annoyed with all of Minoru nicknames. Out of all the people that lived in the apartment, Minoru was definitely the oddest with his pointy ears and green hair. Honestly, could anyone one look at him and say 'Yea, he is normal.' Be begun to wonder what dumb excuse he gave to people to explain the ears.

He heard Minoru's crude welcoming and replied:

" .... Thanks. So you are going to see Deanta right? She really seemed like she wanted to talk to you in private. Are you sure the two of you are not a couple? People can fall in love at first sight. Besides, what exactly are you going to give her? A scope for her crossbow?"

Ikki laughs to himself in regards to his stupid little joke about the weapon both Deanta and Minoru prefer to use.

They arrived in the bathroom and Ikki asks:

"So what is the plumbing problem you are having?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver shighed and layed on the bed "I am bored" She mumbled.
Death Awakens
Minoru laughed sarcastically and painfully at Ikki stupid crossbow joke and said:

"No, I did not get her a scope for her crossbow. And for the record, again I state that we are not a couple. Honestly, I don't know how you got this idea plus we just met. And I really don't believe in the concept of 'Love At First Sight'. Now, physical attraction is a different story. But if you really most know, I made her a dream catcher, to give her piece of mind so she can sleep."

When they arrived in the bathroom, Minoru heard Ikki ask him what was wrong. So he reached over and turns the shower on. Loud noises from the pipes could be heard from the pipes and this brown slug like stuff oozed out of the faucet slowly, falling in clumps. Minoru gave a nasty look at the brown water and said:

"That! So you think you can fix it?"

He pats Ikki on his back and continues:

"Well, good luck mate. I have a sick little tree to attend too. Plus, I have to see Deanta, who is not my girlfriend."

He walks to his room and picks up the dream catcher he made for Deanta. He leaves the apartment and slides the tree over to the front of Silver and Deanta's apartments then knocks on the door.
Fullmetal Poser
As Minoru was dodging out of the apartment, Ikki said:

"Yes, I am pretty sure I can fix this ..."

He then heard the door closed. He was not really surprise that Minoru took off was not going to help since it seemed to be part of his quirky personality. He wondered if all elves were like that. Nevertheless he started looking for the plug that was blocking the water in the pipes. Ikki figured the pipe had to be clogged somewhere since all the other department's seems to have fresh water for their showers.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver closed her eyes and shighed she then heard a knock in the door she got uo and opened the door and saw Minoru "Hey there"
(Ahh! Sorry for the late reply!! TT^TT I was busy the entire weekend.. TT^TT)

Skye got up from her bed and walked over to her door with her hand on the handle. "Okay! I'm gonna apologize to Deanta if I hurt her feelings!" whispered Skye to herself. Skye got out and walked over to Silver and Deanta's room. She saw Minoru in front of the door.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver looked at Minoru and then saw Skye "Hey there" She said she then noticed the fig next to Minoru.
Triss Hawkeye
"Hey, Minoru!" Deanta said, running to the door to stand by Silver. "And Skye too - look, sorry for laughing at your comment earlier. I'm just at odds with my family right now. I didn't mean anything by it."
"Hey there Silver, Minoru! Oh it's alright, Deanta!" said Skye shaking her head, "I was going to apologize about offending you with my comment!." "I wasn't thinking right when i said that.." said Skye apologetically.
Triss Hawkeye
"Why ever not? If it makes you feel better...but thanks anyway." Deanta smiled, glancing down as she saw Orion slip between Skye's legs and sit on her feet. "Ack, Orion, come here," Deanta saidcrouching down and trying to beckon him over.
Death Awakens
Feeling a bit uneasy, as if being the only boy invited to an all girl slumber party, Minoru smiled nervously and said:

"Hiya!"

He wondered what all this talk about 'family' was about. It was obvious he missed something. But then again, he it came to discussing family, Minoru a bit apathetic, probably because he was on fair terms with all his family members. He smiled a tab bit friendlier and continued:

"So, shall we all take care of this fig tree as a big group project?"
"Sure!" said Skye grinning then looking at the cat lying on her feet. "He's so cute!" muttered Skye kneeling the stroking the kitten. "Ei Deanta," said Skye, "Want me to bring my cat over later so Orion can play with someone?"
Triss Hawkeye
"Ha, if you like. My family insisted that they keep Artemis, so I guess he'd be glad of the company," Deanta said, thinking of the great silver wolf that had been her pet for the first half of her life. She was maybe the one thing she missed from home.

"Let's look after the tree and grow figs!" she said cheerfully, with a grin.
"I'll bring Ed over later!" said Skye grinning. "We really should start looking after the tree and maybe we can decorate it a little since Christmas is near..." trailed off Skye.

MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver nooded "Cristhmas!!! I almost forgot" She said as she shook her head
Triss Hawkeye
"Christmas?" Deanta asked, scratching her head. "All I can think about around now is the Feast of Winter Viel...or maybe New Year?" A tree - that did indeed seem similar to Winter Viel festival...

((Yeah, I couldn't resist more WoW references. tongue.gif Poor Deanta. She doesn't have a clue, hehe.))
"Christmas is this time of they year which you celebrate with loads of people who're you're close too and you get to do loads of really fun things." explained Skye.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver nooded "Yeah it is kind of fun!!! Well somethimes... depends whit who you are" She said thoughtfully.
Fullmetal Poser
Ikki finished repairing Minoru's plumbing problem. He left him a note stated that the shower was now fixed. He secured Minoru apartment because he knew Minoru had a collection of weapons.

Ikki decided it was best to retire for the evening, but retire in Ikki style. He went to his apartment, washed up and put on a new of clothes. Bob jumped on his back and he locked his apartment as he left. He departed the complex and headed to the arena to find a new female friend for the night and to make a little money gambling.
That One Dude
((hello again, peoples... I shall make a small, rather pointless post and take my leave again for days on end most likely... XD ... oh and I've been reading lots of fanfics lately, so, DESCRIPTIONS~!))

Nathaniel, Kieran, and Michelangelo where at a half empty looking arena, all somehow entertained despite the lack of people because it was a Sunday (... let's make it a Sunday in rp world ^^).

Nathaniel yelled and slammed her fist into Kieran's abdomen, causing him to grunt and retaliate with a swift kick to the face. She cried out and flipped backwards, tumbling, for a strike to her face always made her lose balance. He smirked with satisfaction and stood up straight, staring at her, his shirtless figure gleaming with sweat. "I told you I'd win this round."

Nathaniel merely brushed some blood off her lip. "Yeah right. You're f*cked next time you let yourself open." she said with a scowl and returned the posture, her tan skin with delicately formed muscles gleaming with sweat as well. Her breasts were wrapped under some very tightened tape, and as it looked it was not helping her very much besides holding the unwanted distractions away from danger, and maybe in this case some dirty fighting. "I swear I'll bash your head into that wall, so help me God!" she yelled and leaped, slamming her own fist hard into his unprotected and unprepared face.

Michelangelo stared at them with uninterest, eyes like a hawk's at their movements and alert at anything unusual, his eyes spotting even the smallest mouse walking off at a corner carrying a crumb of bread in its paws.
Death Awakens
Minoru was clueless too. He was not familiar with Christmas or what this event had to do with decorating the tree. Surely, he would have to do some reading on Earth's holidays. But curiosity was getting the best on him and he asked:

"I like fun things. So what 'fun' things to people do for the Christmas thing? And what is this holiday for anyways, the celebration of coming of winter? If so, my home world has a similar holidays.

And as for the tree, the little guy really does need new soil. This soil is way too contaminated."

He hid the dream catcher under he shirt. He did not want to get it to Deanta in front of the other girls.
Triss Hawkeye
"Repotting sounds like a good idea," Deanta agreed. "Put it on the table, there might be some decent soil outside we can dig up." She went to the balconey to look over their surroundings. Alright, maybe not THAT much decent soil, depending on what the ground was like, but perhaps enough to serve their purpose...

"Christmas certainly sounds like the Winter Veil celebrations..." she said, coming back inside.
"Yeah it's like a celebration of the coming of winter but it's also a time when you celebrate your family being together and stuff..." said Skye nodding in agreement.

"If you also need a new pot for the plant I think I saw one under the sink in the kitchen." said Skye looking at the plant.
Triss Hawkeye
Deanta made a conscious effort not to react to the word 'family'. It was obviously something that meant a lot to Skye. Instead, she looked under the sink, digging out a plant pot. "Now who would keep a plant pot down there?" she wondered, placing it on the table beside the small tree.
Death Awakens
Minoru brought the tree back down the stairs, for some strange reason the tree seemed to be getting heavier. Minoru looked at the three girls and questions:

"Maybe we should do this outside, that way, there is less of a mess to clean up."

He then took the pot, looked at it and said:

"Yep, this is good, even gives this little guy some room to grow."
"Does anyone know where to get some more soil then?" said Skye looking around the kitchen if by some miraculous chance there was a sack of soil in one of the cabinets.
Triss Hawkeye
"We might just be able to find some decent stuff outside, if we're lucky," Deanta said. "If we're not, it'll just be a podsol or something...if so we can see if we can find some at a store somewhere." Deanta picked up the pot on the table and followed Minoru down the stairs.
Death Awakens
Minoru smiled and said:

"Yea, we will probably have better luck outside. There is a park that is not to far and the soil there is in a fair state. But if we have no one luck at the park, there is a cemetery just outside of town. Even though it might sound grim, the soil is rich in nutrients from the decomposing decease. Besides, it is not like we are grave robbers or anything."
"Guess you're right but how long do you think it will take us we if we travel all the way to the cemetery?" asked Skye, "I mean, Nathaniel and some of the others might look for us for something important."
Triss Hawkeye
"I'll leave Orion!" Deanta said. Realising that this was probably not terribly helpful since Orion had no special skill other than catching rats and sitting on people's feet, she scratched her head. "Well, I'm going to go with Minoru," she said. "You could leave a note if you're going to come too..."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver thought about it "You go guys, I will stay, If someone needs one or all of you, I will give the message, I have my ways" She said as she smiled and shrughed.
"I guess I'll come as well." said Skye smiling. "I need to pass by somewhere on the way." she said pocketing some money into her pocket.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver nooded "Ok"
Death Awakens
Minoru smiled at Deanta and Skye and said towards Skye:

"Which store or place do you need to go too? Nevertheless, I am sure we will pass what you need on the way. The park is about a half kilometre and the graveyard is just over a kilometre."
"I need to buy cat food." said Skye smiling sheepishly.
Triss Hawkeye
"Hey, good idea!" Deanta said enthusiastically. "Of course we'll need it - and it's on the way, right?" She shot Skye a beaming grin.
"Yeah it is actually, I saw it on the way back from the stadium before." said Skye grinning.
Death Awakens
Minoru smiled and said:

"Okay soil and cat food it is."

He went and grabbed a sturdy bad and a small shovel, mainly because he did not want to carry the fig tree around for he knew, it was only going to be heavier. He looked at Skye and Deanta and said invitely:

"Shall we?"
"Sure." nodded Skye opening the door for them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.