Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legion Of Assasins
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
doki
"I'm not what you people would really call human.." takai said
"smell is a parlor trick" he finished pushing up his crimson shades and growing a bit quiet.
That One Dude
"By the looks of it, I'd say most of the people here are nowhere near human... So you're not the only one..." she smirked then suddenly scowled. She looked at her wristwatch. "Well, the field test will be starting pretty soon..." she said softly to herself. "I guess I should brief them in on it... Naw... Then it wouldn't be as fun... I'd like to see that 'oh crap!' look on their faces..." she chuckled evilly.
doki
"i take it we are set up in matches or something?" he asked with a smirk, hearing her just fine.
"don't pair me with anybody you want alive" he said in a simple tone
he would push up his crimson shades and lift up his sealed arm.
he would smirk.
That One Dude
"Ah, so all five of your senses are enhanced..." she said with her 'talking to herself' voice. "Well, no, not exactly... You'll all be facing other assasins, from different realms... They're not very strong, and thankfully, they're actually expendable..." she said, still with her quiet voice. "Ah, but then again, those other legion leaders would kill me..." she now spoke to herself, her tone still thoughtful and soft. "Yes, it would be a little troublesome if they ALL died... That money was quite difficult to earn..." she kept mumbling things to herself.
doki
"money is only hard to earn if you close your mind to think it like that" takai says
"but any way, i want my match over with if you don't mind, i want to show the others that i will be the second in command here" he said
That One Dude
Nathaniel looked up at him, and spoke with her soft voice again. "Well, if you knew... My job actually pays very little, even though I work as hard as I possibly can to earn that money..." she then sighed. "You want your match now, eh? Through..." she pointed at a door. "... That door... Go down the stairs... It's an underground arena..." she said simply. "I'll have to go with you and check out your skills, though..."
doki
"when i become second in command, you will see other ways" takai said with a smirk.
he would push up his crimson shades as he went though the door and walked down the stares.
he would reach the end, and wait for the leader.
That One Dude
Nathaniel was following closely, staring at him out of the corner of his eye. "Listen, this isn't a 'private' match... You will be cheered as well as booed on by over tens of thousands of people..." she spoke softly, her silver eyes now glowing slightly. "Please, try not to make it bloody, if you will kill him, which I'm certain is what will happen... Cause I will have to clean it up, afterwards..." she lowered her head. "And one more thing... Since you are so strong... The match will not last more than three seconds after the gunshot..." she smirked, now standing right next to him.
doki
takai would smirk, and summon his scythe into his right hand.
"three seconds, eh?" he asked the rhetorical question.
"ok" he said stepping in front of his enemy, waiting for the gun shot.
That One Dude
Nathaniel smirked and watched, her eyes glowing even brighter. The gunshot was heard, and she stared intensely. Alright, white woman... Don't you let your eyes fail me now... she thought, seeing everything slowed down to an almost paused motion.
doki
takai would move with a great speed that seemed to every one else as though he was not moving.
he would stab his scythe into the ground and snap his fingers, black bubbles coming out of the enemy's mouth, and they would then be absorbed into takai's right arm.
the enemy would fall dead and a little blood would come from his mouth.
takai's arm would spasm just slightly, as he ended up with his scythe in his hand and shouldering it, looking at his dead enemy.
"i did it in less then two" he said with a smirk
and would make his scythe vanish.
That One Dude
Nathaniel smirked. One thing for sure, he's faster than us... she thought. Maybe he might become my second soon... But for now, I think I'll keep him at apprentice level just to get know him a little more... And to screw with him also, of course. She looked at him, only slightly impressed. "Good work..." she said, her voice still soft.
doki
"thanks.. you wanted it fast so i did, and less bloody so i did, this is the only one ever to see something other then my scythe attacks" he said amused at her.
he would take his hand and remove some of his hair from his eyes by brushing it to the side.
"well.." he said
"i take it i will be more flashy next time" he said as though he was reading her like an open book.
he stood there looking at her, a almost amused look on his face.
That One Dude
Nathaniel smirked. "Yes..." was all she said. How interesting... He can read people so well... It's really impressive... She thought. She stood up straight. "If you don't mind, please go and tell the others were I'll be... Watching all the 'unrelated' matches..." she laughed softly, her eyes still glowing.
doki
takai would go and tell the others to walk down the steps from the door, and take there 'tests' he would then come back and stand at her side.
"it is done" he replied in a simple tone

((g2g for now, see ya))
That One Dude
((see ya))

Nathaniel just stayed there, watching all the amateurs and brutes beat each other senseless, smirking softly. Poor brutes... Little do they know how weak they really are...
Triss Hawkeye
Deanta saw Takai approaching. "Hey, proud one. When's our tests gonna be?"
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Skye just looked up at Takai as he aprroached the group. Standing up, Skye tried to get a glimpse from where Takai had come from and make sense of what just happened.
That One Dude
I grow tired of watching silly amateurs fight... Now onto the real battles... Nathaniel thought, heading back upstairs to everyone. "Hello there again, runts!" she greeted them with a scowl and a smirk. "Come on downstairs... I have a surprise for all of you..." she laughed and beckoned them over.
Death Awakens
Minoru was impressed with Takai's confidence. He did not mind the tone of voice his dialect, if fact, he enjoyed hearing Takai speak and wished he would continue. Takai mysterious only added to his appeal. Oh, that adorable and dreamy smirk, Minoru could stare at it all day. But, Minoru was will aware of the task at hand and that his skills would be put test. Secretly, he was hoping that Takai would be his partner...in more ways than one. Minoru followed Nathaniel downstairs while dreaming of a future with Takai.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Skye went over to Nathaniel clearly suspecting that it was time for her skills to be assessed
That One Dude
Nathaniel turned around and smirked. "Alright, there's only three rules... One, don't toy around, there's no room for 'playing' being an assasin. Two, don't be messy, not only is it key to be discreet, but also, I'm too tired to clean up the arena... And three, kill them. If you only leave them injured, it does NOT qualify as a victory... That is all." she said, in a loud and cold voice. She then stepped over to the bleachers and waited paitently.
Fullmetal Poser
Ikki followed Nathaniel. After he heard the rules, he questioned:

"Dear Master Nathaniel, must you clean the arena? Won't if just be easier to have us, your runts, clean the mess? You could always consider it as a training exercise or a lesson in discipline. That way, the burden will be off your shoulders.
That One Dude
Nathaniel sighed. "Yeah, I have to clean it myself... Something about me setting an example for you runts..." she tilted her head and laughed softly.
doki
"i am no runt, and in need of no example" takai said from behind the leader.
he would walk to her side, and smirk pushing up his crimson shades.
That One Dude
Nathaniel looked at him with bored indifference. "If you couldn't tell, I wasn't talking to YOU... Just most of them..." she said, rather flatly.
doki
"if you could not tell, i was not talking to you either, i was stateing a mere fact out in the open" takai would say with a smirk.
he would push up his crimson shades, and smirk.
That One Dude
Nathaniel pouted slightly. "I think it's just that you like contradicting me..." she laughed softly, clearly joking.
doki
takai would smirk.
he would push up his crimson shades and rest his sealed arm.
"most of the children here, are clearly weak" he says
That One Dude
Nathaniel closed her eyes. "Yeah, but not much that a little training and tough love can't fix..." she smirked and laughed softly, seemingly for no reason. Yeah right. Love. Pointless. she thought coldly as she laughed.
doki
takai would seem to speak into her mind.
"love.. has its hard times.. but it is like a fruit when ready, it tastes so much sweeter at the right moment" he would say into her mind
the real takai would sigh as though he almost did not believe what he was saying himself.
That One Dude
Nathaniel's eyes widened for a moment then she looked down and sighed. Yeah, I know how love is, believe it or not... her eyes glowed for a moment, remembering something, but she quickly shook her head and sat down on the bleachers of the arena, scowling.
doki
takai would seem to have a conversation in her head with her.
"seems you have been hurt.." he says .
"you dont need to worry about that anymore leader" he says into her head.
"it seems i should get to know you.." he says to her
"so as a friend, when and if that happens, you need not worry about physical pain, or emotional any more" he says
"i guess we will get to know each other" he would say
and the real life takai would pat her on the shoulder, then remove his hand.
That One Dude
Nathaniel looked at him out of the corner of her eye. Thank you, Takai-san... she thought. She then turned her attention to the arena, where more brutes stepped up and beat each other pointlessly.
doki
"no problem" he would say to her inside her head, then watch the suposed spectical.
he would push up his crimson shades, and sigh.
That One Dude
"I know it's boring," she said, sighing as well. "But people mostly come here to bet on them or cheer on those crazy members or their family... It's supposed to be boring."
Triss Hawkeye
"Oo, look at Mr Proud sucking up to the leader," Deanta observed, stepping up as her turn came. The guy in front of her wasn't even worth looking at - in a second she lifted her crossbow and shot him through the heart seemingly without needing to aim. As her opponent collapsed to the ground, she approached Nathaniel and Takai.

"It takes a bit of a drain on power, but it's short, sweet, painless and silent," she said nonchalently, standing on Nathaniel's other side with her hands in her pockets.
That One Dude
Nathaniel looked at Deanta and smirked. "Welcome to the club... And... He's not sucking up, just so ya know..." she said, then looked at the arena again.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver looked all the escene she couldnt avoid smirking evily
*This is going to be too easy* She thought as she walked to the arena, she looked at him for a second her eyes become cold silver soon the guy skin whent pail and felt to the floor 2 seconds she smirked as she walked out of the arena her eyes purple again.
That One Dude
Nathaniel looked at Silver curiously. Kin? she thought to herself, as she had seen Silver's eyes go from purple to silver, and since Nathaniel's eyes were pure silver. Hmmm... I'd better not jump to unreasonable conclusions... she thought, then turned to the arena again.
doki
takai did the test in less then two, maybe around one second.
but he still looked at this girl interestedly.
he seemed to ignore deanta completely.
he would reply to her after his interest was gone.
"your petty excuses for insults are nothing to me, young one" he said in a joking manner, and he would then smirk.
Triss Hawkeye
"Insults?" Deanta said innocently. "No, like you seem to say an awful lot 'I merely state the facts'." She smiled disarmingly.
That One Dude
Nathaniel sighed. That stupid little battle of the wits gets no one anywhere... she thought, just staring on blankly.
Death Awakens
((Even though the events did not happen this way, keep it mind, this is how Minoru perceives them. And so enters the love triangle....)

Minoru sees Nathaniel invade precious Takai's personal space. Minoru is struck with a nerve of jealousy. However, Minoru has a plan that will at least occupy some of Nathaniel's time so she will not be with his beloved Takai.

Minoru sees two other contestants enter the arena, he jumps down with them. He quickly removes two throwing daggers from his boot. His aim is fierce and on target, killing both opponents as the blades cut their jugular veins and they bleed out. Minoru thinks in his head: 'Bleed #!@*$s Bleed!'. He jumps out of the area, walks by Nathaniel and sits next to the lovely Takai.
That One Dude
Nathaniel scowled and pouted. "Great... I had my afternoon planned out real nice and now I'm screwed... No gambling or drinking tonight, I guess..." she sunk in her seat, very depressed. I can't believe that little runt... What's he got against me anyways??
Death Awakens
Minoru looked at Nathaniel, smiles cutely and said: "So sorry, my bad. I guess I just got a little carried away. Ahee."

** But Minoru was actually thinking in his head: Yes! Muwhahaha! No candle light dinners or long walks on the beach with Takai for you. He will be MINE! **
That One Dude
Nathaniel glared at him with anger. Clearly, she didn't want to spend the rest of her afternoon cleaning up blood. "Brace yourself, runt... I'll be watching you closely..." she threatened, then got up and walked away.
Triss Hawkeye
"So who're you?" Deanta asked Minoru cheerfully, sitting down and hugging her knees, still playing with the trigger of her crossbow to remind everyone that she was still completely alert.
doki
takai would push up his crimson shades by the brim of the front.
"very good, flashy yes, but over all to exerting.... to many none-needed moves.." he said.
"its almost as if... you was doing it for something..." he would say with a slight smirk.
he would stand and snap his fingers, the blood would turn black and then go up in a seemingly dance of shiny black bubbles, it would form into a spectacle on its own, and amaze most to all the audience, at the end it would form into a twister then vanish as quickly as it came, nobody but two people knowing it was him who just put on that amazing show.
he would then step down and begin to follow his leader, as though to help her in some way.
leaveing the crowd in awe.
That One Dude
Nathaniel barely looked over her shoulder. "Um, why are you following me..?" she half-asked. Her eyes seemed to drift from the crowd to a back door every so often. She then stopped and thought. If I'm correct... Three hundred, grand... she casually slid her hand into her jacket. "On second thought... Stay with me..."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.