Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legion Of Assasins
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
doki
takai would look at her, in a deep way, though no one will ever know.
"you got people who care, thats all" he said, even though he knew thats not what he wanted to say.
he sighs lightly.
"there are people, who... truly care for you.." he says, continueing to looking her.
That One Dude
Nathaniel stopped walking. "Exactly what are you trying to say, Takai-san?" she asked, turning to look at him. Please, let it not be what I think it is... she thought to herself.
doki
takai would trade his deep look for a uneasy one.
"i.." he says
he has not loved since he was betrayed, and now he thought he was close to somebody, maybe he could trust again.
"Nathaniel...." he would try again to say what he thought he felt, but it would just get caught in his throat again.
he would give a light sigh.
That One Dude
"I told you... It's not good to keep things pent up inside... So if you have something to say, say it..." she said, looking at him. Though her outsides were calm, inside she was in turmoil and would always be as such. Damn this all..! I think Takai likes me... And I guess that I kinda like him too... But what if the Council were to find out if we start dating? They would punish me and then transfer Takai to a different Block...
doki
takai would look at her, his deep look returning a bit.
"if they were to find out... they would have no recollection of ever knowing they knew..." he said, seeming to read her thoughts.
"one of my abilities, is to control people's minds and hearts, if someone found out, making them forget it, would be child's play" he says, hoping this would not only suggest he liked her, but would ease her up about the dating issue.
he would look deep into her eyes, hopeing he could return to the ability to trust, and love.
That One Dude
Nathaniel blushed at his stare. She looked down, a little ashamed. "A--Alright..." she gulped and just looked away, not knowing what to do now. She looked at Takai again, a little shyly.
doki
takai would smile a bit, a very slight blush went over his face as he found the words.
"nathaniel, will you be with me?" he asked.
he would continue to look deep into her eyes, through his own crimson shaded ones.
That One Dude
Nathaniel blushed more. "Y--Yeah..." she said simply. She, not really knowing what to do, hugged Takai.
doki
takai would wrap his arm around her, hugging her close.
the first true smile he had in a long time would spread across his face as he kissed her.
it was not like takai expected it to be, it gave him a feeling he wished would never end.
the world seemed to stop for that moment.
Fullmetal Poser
Ikki's saw Skye place a bet. He passed this round because, well, because unknown to no one else, he was cheating. Even if people thought he was cheating they could not figure out how he was. He smiled at Skye, gathered his winnings and walked over to the bar with some women following him.

He looked at Nathaniel and Takai and could see some chemistry between them. He laughed to himself thinking both of their love must be so fickle to fall in love within one day. He also began to wonder about Natheniel leadership since she could so easily fall in love with a stranger. Could this be a sign of a weak leader? Or maybe Takai was manipulating this young girl for his own gain. Will her promotion policy be based on nepotism? Time will tell, but so far, Ikki was not impressed.

At the bar he order a bottle of the finest red wine, go to. He decided to take Girl 3 back to the apartment, not because of love but only for sexual gratification. With Bob still on his back, Ikki and Girl 3 walked out of the arena and started heading towards the apartment complex.
That One Dude
Nathaniel whimpered softly as Takai pulled her closer to him and kissed her. She had felt a feeling dangerously similar to this... But perhaps that last feeling before this one wasn't as strong. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Takai, happy, for the first time in a long time.
doki
takai would break the kiss in a slow and gentle way.
he would look deep into her eyes.
he would smile a bit.
while holding her close he would grab her hand and pull it to his lips, kissing it.
"well then.." he says.
he would wonder whether or not to take her out or something, he is not used to this any more.
he smiles a bit.
That One Dude
Nathaniel blushed a little. "Um... Would you, err, like to get something to eat?" she asked rather shyly.
doki
takai would look at her.
"sure..." he says, takeing her hand and smiling.
That One Dude
Nathaniel swallowed and blushed slightly. "Well, um, there's a nice italian restaurant nearby..."
doki
"point me there" he says, still clasping her hand
That One Dude
"A--Alright..." she said, walking outside the arena and toward the restaurant. "So, um... What sort of things do you like?" she asked casually, her lame atempt at making small talk.
doki
walks to the restaurant with her.
"i like a few things" takai says
"i wish to know what you like first.." he says, smiling, and holding her hand.
That One Dude
"Well... a lot of things..." she said. "Um, chocolate, especially dark... I like... Flowers, I guess... The Moon... The Arena... Drinking, mostly wine though..." she said, thinking of all the things she liked. "Um... I like my job..."
doki
as they would walk to the restaurant, takai would pass a rose bush.
he would gracefully pick a rose and hand the crimson rose to her.
"here you go then" he said noteing everything she liked.
That One Dude
Nathaniel blushed and took the rose. "Th--Thank you..." she said shyly. They arrived at the front of the restaurant.
doki
takai would lead her inside, with a smile.
"the best service you have" he told the tender
"this is a special night.." he said glancing at Nathaniel a bit with a smile.
he would place a nugget of pure gold onto the desk the size of a mouse.
"seems i am a bit old fashioned, but please do take it.." he says, waiting for the tender's reply.
Fullmetal Poser
(( OMG doki! What are you doing, paying her for sexual flavors??!!?? ))
doki
((no, we are at a restaurant, I'm paying -.-;;))
That One Dude
((@ Fullmetal Poser- OMFG, I'm ROFLMFAO!! XD))

The Tender took the gold nugget and inspected it, then led them to a booth. Nathaniel blushed a little. "Um, I think you paid too much..." she whispered softly to Takai.
doki
takai almost seemed a bit oblivous.
"really?" he asked smiling.
"oh well, lets wait till they serve us.." he said looking into her eyes.
he then would use his arm and take the rose from her, clip it a bit, and put it in her hair.
he smiles.
"your beautiful" he says
That One Dude
Nathaniel blushed for the umpteenth time. "Thank you..."

~AFTER THE MEAL BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT NATHANIEL'S BAD MANNERS AND EXCESIVE DRINKING >.<~

Nathaniel wobbled a bit on the way back to the complex, giggling rather stupidly.
doki
takai would hold her in the air as support, though he himself was really no better.
she had some sort of effect on his judgement and he was also drunk.
he would walk her up to the door of the complex, and lead her to the door of her room.
he would smile a bit.
That One Dude
Nathaniel just kept snickering stupidly and opened the door of her room, tripping and falling down as she stepped inside. She laughed at herself and sat up. Alexander jumped out of the mat and meowed loudly at her.
doki
takai would laugh a bit, and walk in, and help her up with his on hand, then pull her into a embrace with it.
he smiles.
That One Dude
Nathaniel grinned stupidly at him. She laughed softly, pulling away from him, and then just fell on her mat, passed out. She drooled a bit in her sleep. Alexander glared at Takai as if to say 'I'll be keeping my eye on you, bub...'
doki
takai would pick her up with one arm, and carry her to her bed.
he would lay her down and smile kissing her on the fore-head.
he would begin to walk out of the room, smileing at the cat as he went.
That One Dude
Nathaniel just slept quietly. Alexander kept glaring at him.

<AND NOW IT'S CLEANING DAY!! FWOOOOOOOOO!! NOT!>

Nathaniel shrugged awake and looked out the window. "Ah... Cleaning Day..."
doki
takai would be outside, staring at the sun rise.
he would be humming lightly, his seemingly musical hum could now be heard through out the complex.
Death Awakens
((Wow, is there room for more than 2 in this RPG?))
That One Dude
((yes, tis exactly why i skipped to the cleaning day.))
Death Awakens
((Yea, but I am still in the hallway wearing a towel. tongue.gif I need Deanta response, you really should allow other to post before going on a Nathaniel X doki thread. Please be mindful of others or they might get the feeling they are not wanted.))
That One Dude
((*sweatdrop* i shoulda started this thread in the summer... were work and school isn't so hectic -.-))
Fullmetal Poser
(( Well, I since I wrote this I am still going to post it even though it is now cleaning day. ohmy.gif Ikki is going to get laid tonight since last night he didn't. mellow.gif Oh, and they were bliss to the fact that there was a half-naked Peredhel in the hallway. biggrin.gif ))

As Ikki and Girl 3 walked into the apartments. He place the bottle of fine wine by Nathaniel's door for a more or less 'welcoming gift.' Then he took girl 3 to his apartment and open the door for her.

Girl 3: "Mind if I freshen up a bit?"
Ikki: "Not at all" Then point the way to the bathroom.

Ikki went in the bedroom and took the picture of the beautiful woman , look at it then put the picture in the nightstand drawer.

Girl 3 came back and they made passionate love until she fell asleep.
doki
takai would be on the roof, stareing at the sky.
his humming sound being heard lightly through out the area now.
he would smile a bit.
Triss Hawkeye
((I skipped ahead because I really didn't want to read all those pages...what did you say to me Minoru? Yeah, Nathaniel, doki, maybe take it in turns with us, 'k? tongue.gif))
Death Awakens
((o.O Here is the post. Please, don't leave me like this.))
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver heard a knock in her door she opened just to see Minoru in a towel shhe looked at him she blushed lightly but managed to hide it "Yes?? Can I help you??" She asked rather impatiently.
Death Awakens
Minoru smiled and said:

"Do your shower work? It seems ours could use some work on it. Honestly, I don't know what came out, but I would not call that water."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver shigehed and pointed to the bathroom "Make it quick" She said as she walked to her bed.
Triss Hawkeye
Deanta came back a lot later than planned, but was feeling sleepy when she jumped in through the window of her and Silver's room. Giving Silver a cheery wave, she noticed that someone was in the shower.

"Who's in there?" she asked.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver srugged "Minoru, his shower didnt work, so he came here" She said simply and chuckled lightly remembering Deanta liked Minoru.
Triss Hawkeye
"Really?" Deanta asked, perking up. She put ear to the bathroom door, hearing the rush of water from the shower. Grinning maliciously, she slowly opened the door and opened it a crack. The bathroom was steamed up and Deanta poked her head around the door.

((Oo, what now? xD))
MaiShadowAlchemist
Silver had to put her hand in her mouth to hold a loud laugh "What are you think you are doing" She asked as she laughed.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
After a few minutes of gambling Skye's pockets were full of her winnings, seeing that she couldn't carry them all she went over to the bar and ordered 5 bottles of red wine. "So one bottle per room... One for Nathaniel, Takia and Minoru, Silver and Deanta, and Ikki and one for me." thought Skye counting with her fingers how many rooms with people there were back in the apartment complex. Carrying all the bottles in a bag with her pocket feeling somewhat lighter Skye headed back seeing that it seemed like she was the only one from the Legion left in the arena. When Skye arrived home she placed one bottle for every room until she came onto Nathaniel's seeing that there was also a bottle of red wine. She just shrugged and left her bottle there and went to her room with one bottle left. Skye sat on the ground and opened the bottle drinking deeply. "This stuff isn't so bad!" thought Skye as she finished drinking and collapsed on the floor falling asleep.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.