Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Habits From Being A Little Obsessed
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2
~Kurenai~
...I say goodnight to all my anime posters..and all the characters in the poster... laugh.gif
IamSloth
I laugh at seemingly normal words such as "innocence" "alchemy" "military" and...well... you get the picture.

I also attempt to write fan fiction. All romance, all terrible.

I also sing very badly. and half the songs i try to sing aren't even in english.
~Kurenai~
When I'm really pissed I kinda talk to my Ed plushie...biggrin.gif
IamSloth
I sign all my e-mails "Sloth"
Razzy
I hug my Ling doll and my doggy puppet(yes, a puppet) before I go to sleep.

And whenever I find the anime sheet music I'm looking for, I make a "squee" noise. And then I dance around the house
That One Dude
I walk around in circles when I think. And I constantly think. o_o
IamSloth
I *squee* at the sight of the letter L.
~Kurenai~
names self "edward" or other anime character's name on rpg games.
IamSloth
when lights flicker, i convince myself it's because demons are present.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(IamSloth @ Jul 31 2007, 06:56 PM) *
when lights flicker, i convince myself it's because demons are present.

um, ok now that is weird. laugh.gif huh.gif
IamSloth
I watch waaaaaaaaay too much Supernatural.

I burst into hysterical laughter when we talk about the seven sins in Theology
sweety_pie
I have a habit of reporting stupid threads.

I am obsessed with getting on the mods good side.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Jul 31 2007, 07:45 PM) *
I have a habit of reporting stupid threads.

I am obsessed with getting on the mods good side.

ohmy.gif
That One Dude
I am obsessed with the computer and my privacy... Combined that spells trouble... O_O
IamSloth
I saw the Eragon movie four times for the six minutes that Garrett Hedlund appears because i think he's so hott. (i know that's obsessive but my friend saw it seven for the same reason!)
seventh_sky
I refer to myself as "Saff" sometimes in third person O_o even when the people I'm talking to know my real name....
~Kurenai~
when I'm super bored and there is a piece of paper by me I grab it and compulsively start folding paper cranes..
IamSloth
I've been told i am incapable of having an individual thought because i quote movies so often
seventh_sky
I can't look at official art/fanart without thinking about how it would look in a signature or avatar >_>

i just realized that and thought it was sad lol
Envy-chan
I have a great urge to roleplay whenever I see ANY shonen-ai pics... Especially ItaSasu.

I contantly babble about a recent anime I saw.

I always want to cosplay.

I talk to my posters and kiss them goodnight.
Twilightz
QUOTE(seventh_sky)
I can't look at official art/fanart without thinking about how it would look in a signature or avatar >_>

i just realized that and thought it was sad lol

Happens to me too. XD
MrsAlphonseElric
I have dreams where I'm in Fullmetal Alchemist and I'm usually running around somewhere with Ed and Al.
Like last night, I dreamt that we were running around in a hotel running from someone 0_o;
IamSloth
I have more crushes on fictional guys than real ones (but in my defense the guys around here are jerks!)
Razzy
Whenever I start a good manga/anime series, I draw a ton of fanart. (For example, I started watching Pokemon again and I just drew a bunch of James fanart. >_>)
IamSloth
every time i get into a new anime i download all the opening and ending songs.
Envy-chan
QUOTE(IamSloth @ Aug 2 2007, 07:23 AM) *
I have more crushes on fictional guys than real ones (but in my defense the guys around here are jerks!)

OMG same here! ohmy.gif
Packy
With anime/manga, I tend to save a bunch of pictures onto my psp and try and find the entire series. I still cant find episode 35+ of Gintama sad.gif. Plus I tend to try and get my friends to watch/read the series

Roleplaying now... my friend and I are somewhat obsessed with that because both of us have been doing a Bleach roleplay over AIM and so far I think we're up to part 105+ or so ^^; It's been going on for awhile
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Packy @ Aug 3 2007, 01:01 AM) *
With anime/manga, I tend to save a bunch of pictures onto my psp and try and find the entire series. I still cant find episode 35+ of Gintama sad.gif. Plus I tend to try and get my friends to watch/read the series.

yup I do the same. My family looks at me like.."wtf we are not into anime stuff like that so we don't care.."

mad.gif me: "yeah well it's better than those stupid singing game shows yall watch!!" dry.gif
That One Dude
I have an unreasonable fetish for anime villains... ph34r.gif ... Don't ask...

I have dreams that involve anime men with other anime men... You know what I mean... sleep.gif
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 4 2007, 06:21 PM) *
I have an unreasonable fetish for anime villains... ph34r.gif ... Don't ask...

I have dreams that involve anime men with other anime men... You know what I mean... sleep.gif

you have a disease!
That One Dude
^^
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Jul 31 2007, 05:19 PM) *
...I say goodnight to all my anime posters..and all the characters in the poster...

What about you Lola?!
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 4 2007, 06:49 PM) *
^^
...I say goodnight to all my anime posters..and all the characters in the poster...

What about you Lola?!

._. what what about me?

I add the names of my favorite various anime and manga to my computer's dictionary cuz it always shows a stupid red wavy line saying that it's misspelled... laugh.gif
That One Dude
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Aug 4 2007, 07:51 PM) *
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 4 2007, 06:49 PM) *
^^

What about you Lola?!

._. what what about me?

*._.U* Forget it... You're too brilliant to understand...

Lately I have a thing about straightening my hair to look more like Lucy... sleep.gif
I must see at least an ounce of blood in any anime that has voilence... And that, people, is the reason I stopped watching Digimon and Pokemon...
~Kurenai~
why yes I am
seventh_sky
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Aug 4 2007, 09:51 PM) *
I add the names of my favorite various anime and manga to my computer's dictionary cuz it always shows a stupid red wavy line saying that it's misspelled... laugh.gif

XD i do that!
That One Dude
I call myself Nathaniel, Nathan, or Nate... Even though it's obviously not my real name... O_O
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 29 2007, 10:58 PM) *
I call myself Nathaniel, Nathan, or Nate... Even though it's obviously not my real name... O_O

How that's a habit/obsession though?
That One Dude
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Aug 29 2007, 04:05 PM) *
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 29 2007, 10:58 PM) *

How that's a habit/obsession though?

I've been doing it for quite some time, and even though I keep trying to call myself by my real name, all that comes is one of those three...
seventh_sky
I seem to have this weird compulsion for buying Nintendo stuff. *stares at Yoshi plushie*

not to mention the mushroom, my shirts, the car floor mat, the keychains, the hoodie, the magnets...

>_>
Winter Phantom
Everytime I have something new,I keep it next to me at all times...Including New Manga and Video Games.
Fullmetal Poser
I can't stop buying toys and other stuff for my dog. He even has cosplay outfits that I made for him.
Winter Phantom
I can't stop buying toys and other stuff for my dog. He even has cosplay outfits that I made for him

O.O If only I treated my hamster like that...T-T Rest in Peace Harry!

I'm obbessed with Full Metal Alchemist everytime I see something from that show...>:3 NEVER SEE ME IN A ANIME CON!
*secret*
I have a fluff obsession and a cleaning obsession.
I don't know why, I guess I'm just weird.
IamSloth
i have an "L" necklace that I NEVER take off.
Dark Dragon Alchemist
I have a habit of screaming whenever I play Tales of Symphonia and someone hurts Genis blush.gif
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I have a habit on tugging my shirt.
Death Awakens
I like to drink milk from the carton.
Hanozo
I sit like L (from death note) Eat like him, speak like him (sometimes) and finally hold things like him xD
Naivete
Currently suffering from obsessive-compulsive-collecting disorder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.