Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ratchet & Clank
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Twilightz
Has anyone here played Ratchet & Clank games?

In my opinion they're awesome and hilarious. Definitely one of the best platform/ shooter games for PS2. The music in this game is also very good. I'm currently waiting for R&C Future: Tools of Destruction. biggrin.gif

The first game is a classic. That really got me into R&C. Though, getting lots of bolts in this game was hard.

The 2nd game was the hardest in my opinion. My personal favorite.

R&C: UYA was also good, but a bit too easy. I like the weapons in this game, Quack-o-Ray is so handy! laugh.gif

Never beat Deadlocked, don't like it. dry.gif

Don't have PSP, can't play Size Matters.
Precis
Woo, Ratchet and Clank ftw! I own the second and third ones, as well as Deadlocked. Haven't actually played the second yet... but I did beat the other two. They're pretty funky games, I particularly liked the Galactic Rangers - they were hilarious tongue.gif My favorite was the third game, I think I beat it four times in total. Really loved the weapons, especially the Multi-Disc gun and the Quack-o-Ray :]

...Actually, come to think of it, Ratchet and Clank was my first ever PS2 game... sure brings back memories XD
Twilightz
Ratchet & Clank was my first PS2 game too! biggrin.gif

You should play the second game, Precis. It's really good. ^^

UYA is frickin' hilarious. laugh.gif The first time I saw Courtney Gears music video, I laughed so much. Captain Qwark
2D vid comics were fun to play, but not so important, I guess.

But, R&C has some annoying planets too. dry.gif I hate Nebula G34 - Blarg Space Station, Orxon and Command Center.
Precis
QUOTE(Twilightz @ Aug 1 2007, 08:21 PM) *
You should play the second game, Precis. It's really good. ^^

Yes, yes I should. It's just sitting there gathering dust right now. I'll get round to playing it sometime in the next century or so XD

UYA is frickin' hilarious. laugh.gif The first time I saw Courtney Gears music video, I laughed so much. Captain Qwark
2D vid comics were fun to play, but not so important, I guess.

Hell yeah, Courtney Gears was hilarious laugh.gif
The vid-comics were indeed awesome, except the last one. Damn that took me forever to beat. But the others rocked, and I particulary liked fighting the giant robo-worm thing in the first one. Ah, and also... up up down down left right circle square square tongue.gif
sarl
I absolutly LOVE the Ratchet and Clank series, the weapons, and the characters are so funny. I love watching the videos that 'advertise' things like, for when you can go to a new planet, they're always funny smile.gif

I'm really really looking forward for Tools of Destruction. I know I shouldn't have played the demo, because its made me want to play the game even more, and sadly, its not out yet sad.gif

joanne45
QUOTE(sarl @ Oct 16 2007, 01:02 PM) *
I absolutly LOVE the Ratchet and Clank series, the weapons, and the characters are so funny. I love watching the videos that 'advertise' things like, for when you can go to a new planet, they're always funny smile.gif

I'm really really looking forward for Tools of Destruction. I know I shouldn't have played the demo, because its made me want to play the game even more, and sadly, its not out yet sad.gif

R+C are totally kick-arse funny and awesome video game I've ever witness (I have four of the series on PS2 also on PSP). Weapons and gadgets made me laughed (one of the best is none other than the THING turn into some animals - morphimator to the mootator).

About the latest R+C series called Tools of Destruction...sadly is on PS3...AAARRRRGHHH I WANNA BUY THIS *#@$^( SYSTEM AND THE GAME chair.gif!!!!
Zalamist
Has anyone tried this game on PS3, if so what are your opinions? I've been thinking about picking it up since there aren't many games on PS3 and I haven't had the chance to give R&C a try yet. It's been on my to-do list for awhile. smile.gif
BigC
I'm trying to find a guide for the first Ratchet and Clank game on the internet but I can't find any. Can anyone help me?
Twilightz
QUOTE(BigC) *
I'm trying to find a guide for the first Ratchet and Clank game on the internet but I can't find any. Can anyone help me?

Walkthrough? This one is quite good. You can also check out IGN.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.