Star Ocean: The Second Story
"In an endless sea of stars, at the edge of the universe, a single fateful encounter is about to take place.
The gods have hurled a deadly meteorite at an unsuspecting planet, unleashing powerful mysteries and sudden chaos.
Now, two people from different worlds will collide into a journey so deep, they might never make it back."

So, yeah. Second Story is one of my favorite games of all time. While it may not have had a particularly strong storyline, I still thought it was fantastic. I especially loved the battle system - it made the endless hours of training actually fun. One of the other parts I really loved was the variety of different endings and characters. It gave the game great replay value, in my opinion (being able to choose who you played as totally rocked). Another great thing was that the game was actually difficult. It was all a fun challenge - I seriously beat Indalecio through pure luck XD

Things I didn't like - actually, right off the top of my head, I can't think of much. Well, the AI was pretty damn lousy. Also, a lot of people don't seem to like the voice acting. I didn't think it was that bad - it was kinda funny, really - though Precis' constant yells of "Bang-Bang Attack!" did start to get on my nerves after a while >_>

...Alright, I can't be the only one here who likes this game (its so much better than TTEOT tongue.gif). What do y'all think of it?