Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vampire Knight (ヴァンパイア騎士)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga > Let's discuss your fav manga series here!
IamSloth
So, two days ago i found Vampire Knight and couldn't stop reading. (MY POOR ZERO!!!!)
I am now fully obsessed. Anybody else???

(Source: MangaFox)
Summary:
Yuuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, where she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Cross Yuuki, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Kiryuu Zero, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death...

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural, Tragedy
Written & Art by: Matsuri Hino
Published by Hakusensha
English publisher United States, United Kingdom: Viz Media Australia, New Zealand: Madman Entertainment
Demographic Shōjo
Magazine Hana to Yume(Former), LaLa
English magazine United States: Shojo Beat
Original run January 2005 – ongoing
Volumes: 12

Shinwa
I just love VK *-*
Zero's my fav character, I think he's the hottest one ^^
The drawings are simply beautiful (especially the eyes <3333)
IamSloth
You are so right about Zero being the hottest!!!! But I think Wild's pretty hott too, no?

By the way, what chapter are you on?
ScarMySoul
Oh god I love this series so far. I can't find vol two to save my life though.... sad.gif
Nekokitty
So far, I like this series. I've only read it in Shojo Beat but so far I like it.
I'm torn between Zero and Kaname, they're both cool.
I plan on buying the volumes eventually, probably after I finish X and GodChild first. XD
Zalamist
I'm hoping that Kaname and Yuki do end up together, because it seems that Zero will just waste away in time (although since vampire's live longer it may not happen within her lifetime?). Gah, can't wait to read more of the series. I just read 32 last night and now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting.
EniviD EiraM
When I started reading this manga, I fell head-over-heels on it ! wub.gif

suddenly ,
it's still on the 'ongoing' status .. smile.gif
I hope that it'll be finish soon smile.gif

anyway,
I much much Love( with a capital L) ZERO kiryuu than Kaname Kuran ...
he's gorgeous , quiet type but speaks romantically wub.gif
zero's eyes melts me everytime he do that killer look !
AWWWW ! Ayiiie ! *blush*

...Zero is kinda pitiful at VK but let's all admit it ...
Zero is more gorgeous than Kaname, right? right ? smile.gif
The Copycat Alchemist
Aido is adorable! ^^ And yeah, Zero is amazing, but I think alot of people like him more so because he seems to get the worst of it all. The sympathy factor is the best thing in Shojo manga. ^^
kikuchan xx
I love Zero-kun wub.gif but I am not totally a VK fan.
I didn't finish reading it 'cause I dont like the last chapters.
It's more interesting when Yuki was not Kaname's sibling. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.