Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fav Naruto Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
akamaru winry!!!
ph34r.gif Hi umm waddup and my fav naruto character is... Boy: Kiba and Girl: Tsunade!! ph34r.gif
Click to view attachment

Major Characters:
Naruto Uzumaki,
Sasuke Uchiha,
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Shikamaru Nara,
Choji Akimichi,
Ino Yamanaka,
Asuma Sarutobi
Kiba Inuzuka,
Shino Aburame,
Hinata Hyuga,
Kurenai Yuhi
Rock Lee,
Neji Hyuga,
Tenten,
Might Guy
Gaara,
Kankuro,
Temari
Jiraiya,
Orochimaru,
Tsunade,
the Third Hokage
Zabuza Momochi,
Haku
Kabuto Yakushi
Sai
Yamato
Popogeejo
Wow, are you serious or a genius troll?

and just for on topic..
Girls: Anko. Body stocking FTW,
Guys; Shikamaru, because he's a man's man's even though he's still but a lad.
Fushi
Depends.....which ones die? O:

Ino made me giggle during what little of the Naruto manga I did read. So her for female.

Deidara looks like he could be a cute character too, but like hell I'm gonna pick up Naruto again. rolleyes.gif
That One Dude
Gaara cause I like anime psychos, nuff said.
Sakura cause shes cute, nuff said. >:3

And there is a Narutards forum somewhere, but where?
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Jul 25 2007, 02:50 PM) *
Gaara cause I like anime psychos, nuff said.
Sakura cause shes cute, nuff said. >:3

And there is a Narutards forum somewhere, but where?

Gaara= emo sand boy!! laugh.gif ah ha, my friend said that one time he went to a convention and someone was cosplaying as gaara..then one of his friends dresssed as sasuke yelled "emo sand boy!!" ....and then a fight started... ohmy.gif

boy: Shikamaru!! and then Iruka

girl:...uh...none comes to mind..oh wait!! Mitarashi Anko!

edit: ah, I just realised my favs are the same as Popo rolleyes.gif
Artixte
Girls:Tsunade,Hinata

Boys:Haku?,Yondaime,Itachi,Gaara,Naruto
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(XxWanderfullPursonxX @ Jul 25 2007, 05:25 PM) *
Girls:Tsunade,Hinata

Boys:Haku?,Yondaime,Itachi,Gaara,Naruto

I wouldn't count Haku as a boy...even though "he" says he is in the anime..there is no way.
That One Dude
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Jul 25 2007, 07:23 PM) *
I wouldn't count Haku as a boy...even though "he" says he is in the anime..there is no way.

I gotta agree with you. I keep telling myself, 'No way, that is a chick no maatter what he/she says. Or maybe just transexual.

My second faves are Zabuza and Haku! erm, Anko, yeah, she's a strong, beautiful woman.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Jul 25 2007, 06:29 PM) *
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Jul 25 2007, 07:23 PM) *

I gotta agree with you. I keep telling myself, 'No way, that is a chick no maatter what he/she says. Or maybe just transexual.

My second faves are Zabuza and Haku! erm, Anko, yeah, she's a strong, beautiful woman.

Haku is gender-cunfused. poor haku. even the voice is female..ish. ew. that reminds me of this one jackass episode i watched...
That One Dude
^Mmm... Talk about Jackass somewhere else... Anyways, I think that Haku is transexual...*bursts into blood* Crap...
~Kurenai~
oh hey! what's that one proctor dude's name..? he is always coughing..

Popogeejo
Haku's a dude, get over it. Beyond first impression it's never said he's female and if he were it would have been revealed by now. Unless the mangakka says otherwise Haku is simply an effeminate guy.
Fushi
Wow. I really wonder what you guys' reaction would be to Bridget. XDDD;;

It's called androgny. Envy suffers benefits from it too, ya know.
Tris the Reaper
Bridget could pwn any of the girly men on Naruto any day.

WHY BRING HIM UP IN SUCH A THREAD D':

Ehh, gotta get them to shut up somehow.

Oh mooods~
Tombow
Ok, I'm hoping this thread can be used for "my fav Naruto character is .....!! " type posts, (and maybe, if it happens to develop, used for discussions on Naruto characters since Naruto has so many characters,) and that way we can keep Naruto thread for talking about episodes and all other general Naruto discussions. (Else, we might as well close this thread. ^^)

Hence, for now at least, please refrain from diverting discussions off to non-Naruto characters, and keep this thread for declaration of fav Naruto characters, and see how this thread goes.
Thanks!! biggrin.gif

BTW, I added the list of major characters on the first post. smile.gif

@akamaru winry!!! - I edited typo on the thread title, took out the codes that are not placed properly and hence not working (probably good thing IMO, since you don't really need to shout like that on you post,) took out a half dozen extra !!s, made your fav characters in bold letters, set the Attachment properly, and added a list of major Naruto characters on your first post. But, if you don't like, feel free to edit them back to how they were. You can edit the thread title by clicking on the EDIT at the bottom right of your first post. smile.gif
FullmetalOtaku
All right, my favorite is Kakashi! But Naruto is mt second favorite. After that I like Shikamaru, Tsunade, and Temari. There are a lot more that I like, since I'm not the kind of person to hate anyone (except Sasuke.)

My friend likes Orochimaru even though she doesn't watch Naruto. She always calls him "Snakey" happy.gif
Little Washu
My favorites would have to be:

Male: Kakashi (Obviously), and 2nd would have to be a tie for Konohamaru, Lee, Shino and the 3rd Hokage.
Female: Ino or Tsunade.

*Shouldn't this thread be in the form of a poll?
Tombow
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jul 29 2007, 09:15 PM) *
*Shouldn't this thread be in the form of a poll?

Not necessarily, especially, with Naruto having so many characters.
And, it's basically up to the thread author.
But, if someone wants to make a poll, and get the thread author to agree with that poll, then Mod could add the poll(s) to the thread, if wanted. smile.gif
Triss Hawkeye
Guy: Let's see...it's a tie between Kakashi and Itachi. 2nd goes to Deidei and 3rd to Hayate (that's the guy with the cough - it's funny, he isn't around for all that long, and yet we all love him!). Shikamaru and Kisame get honourable mentions.

Girl: Temari, no questions asked. She kicks ass! 2nd place is Hinata, 3rd is Sakura. Honourable mention to that blue-haired girl in the Akatsuki...well you never know, she could be an awesome character, we just haven't seen her yet! (Please note, I haven't read entirely up to the latest point in the manga, I could be completely and utterly wrong. I mean 'she' could even be a guy, like Haku or Deidara for all I know...)
Emily_BrokenAngel
My favorite characters huh?
Well.... Kiba and Akamaru ^^
Also Hinata... Naruto of course...

I used to love (XD) Sasuke-kun but... the imbecile betrayed his friends and broke Sakura´s heart DX so....now I hate him :3

Oh yeah!! Shikamaru and Chouji!!! Another favs!! X3
~Kurenai~
^ You're the first person who has said they liked Chouji! biggrin.gif

not enough people like Kankuro. dry.gif
Triss Hawkeye
Aaaargh! Kankurou! How could I forget him? He's great... oh man, there are too many Naruto characters that are my favourite...
WrathFanGirl
My favourites are Shikamaru, Temari, Itachi, neji there are many more but I can't think right now, those are my favorites though...
river chaser alchemist
I like Kakashi, Konohamaru, Shikamaru, and Hinata. laugh.gif
Little Washu
Kankuro is okay, and I like him better than Temari because of how she beat up Tenten.
Triss Hawkeye
I just like the whole thing between Shikamaru and Temari. So funny, everytime they speak to one another. Shikamaru's all "She's worse than my mum." You just know they're going to end up married. laugh.gif
Chibi_Girl29
KAKASHI !! tongue.gif
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Triss Hawkeye @ Aug 2 2007, 02:59 AM) *
I just like the whole thing between Shikamaru and Temari. So funny, everytime they speak to one another. Shikamaru's all "She's worse than my mum." You just know they're going to end up married. laugh.gif

me too! I love them!

the thing I don't get about Kankuro is how the hell he wears a friggin black suit in the desert...
Triss Hawkeye
That's a point - he must boil over in a suit like that! The way the head bit is shaped too - it makes him look like he's dressed for Halloween...the face paint doesn't help...tongue.gif

Still, I like him. smile.gif
Knight Alchemist
Fave Naruto characters? I'd say Kakashi, Iruka, and Sasuke. biggrin.gif I like how Iruka never stops watching out for his students, even if it means buying lots of ramen. . .
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Knight Alchemist @ Aug 3 2007, 03:09 PM) *
Fave Naruto characters? I'd say Kakashi, Iruka, and Sasuke. biggrin.gif I like how Iruka never stops watching out for his students, even if it means buying lots of ramen. . .

yup yup. Iruka is the best teacher I think!
angelstar2408
NEJI!!!!!!!!!! TENTEN!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif
Haru0496
boy: Itachi and Gaara! girl: Tsunade and Temari
Cold-Blooded-Alchemist
Haku and Sasuke are my faves <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.