Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Psp Games
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Untitled
What games would any of you psp holders out there suggest?
Under action genre as much as possible smile.gif Thanks much happy.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Metal Gear Solid
Monster Hunter
Daxter

Those are some that I have been hearing good things about.
Precis
My brother owns Daxter, and I've been playing it a bit.
It's rather fun really, makes me want to go back and finally get around to finishing Jak II.

Also, if you're into RPGs, there's plenty of good stuff.
Tales, Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy I and II...
And SquareEnix have just announced PSP remakes of the first two Star Ocean games :3
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(Precis @ Jul 20 2007, 04:40 PM) *
And SquareEnix have just announced PSP remakes of the first two Star Ocean games :3

They did? Well, then there is a couple more games that I could recommend you.
~Kurenai~
Frogger Helmet Chaos

Wipeout Pure (but it's actually a racing game)

Armored Core Formula Front Extreme Battle (action + strategy)

Kyros
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions is coming out for psp. It's a remake of FFT for ps with more stuff, but I don't know much about it other than that lol. I'm getting it ^^
Precis
QUOTE(Kyros @ Aug 7 2007, 04:05 PM) *
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions is coming out for psp. It's a remake of FFT for ps with more stuff, but I don't know much about it other than that lol. I'm getting it ^^

Oh yeah, I'm getting that one too. I never got a chance to play the original FFT sad.gif

Also, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core will be out soon! Yay!
...Let's just hope it lives up to our expectations >_>
Meitantei Conan
Oh yeah, I'm getting that one too. I never got a chance to play the original FFT

I want that Game too! its Coming into Japan i think 9/13/07. So Hopefully it's coming out in America Very soon.

About the Rumor of Kingdom Hearts Side Game(Not Kh3) on PSP.

Tetsuya Nomura The Creator of The Kingdom Hearts Series, is Making a Side Game of Kingdom Hearts, But Tetsuya Said Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is the Last Game Kingdom Hearts For PS2, and He also said He want to Put Kingdom hearts on a New System, Like Nintendo Ds or PSP.

So I Hope its gonna Be on PSP.
Untitled
Final Fantasy?! Really?! Wonder when it'll come to the Philippines sad.gif

Oh btw, for everyone who gave me recommendations, thanks! I looked some of them up and found them interesting happy.gif Now I've gotta save money sad.gif
Packy
QUOTE(Edward Elric The Hyphy King @ Aug 7 2007, 01:24 AM) *
Oh yeah, I'm getting that one too. I never got a chance to play the original FFT

I want that Game too! its Coming into Japan i think 9/13/07. So Hopefully it's coming out in America Very soon.

I'm not even gonna bother waiting for it to come out in America, but when it does, i'll probably get it. Plus I already had my brother preorder it earlier today. From what i've seen, it's gonna be fun even though i'll hardly be able to understand it!
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE(Packy @ Aug 18 2007, 11:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Edward Elric The Hyphy King @ Aug 7 2007, 01:24 AM) *

I'm not even gonna bother waiting for it to come out in America, but when it does, i'll probably get it. Plus I already had my brother preorder it earlier today. From what i've seen, it's gonna be fun even though i'll hardly be able to understand it!

Well, I am gonna get the Japanese Verison for Christmas this year with a new PSP, But Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is coming out in March 2008 in America, Once again Play Asia is gonna sell it, Idk the actually day it be on, but the Month =D, I might get it in Japanese, or America. Idk =d
Al.
MGS: PO
MGS: PO +
Daxter
Final Fantsay: War of the Lions.

Those are pretty good ones.
Monster Hunter, Wipeout Pulse and Final Fantasy.
EdokunEdo
If you want to play FMA on psp there is a version of that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.