Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Anime U Can Think Of Rp
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332
Kari_Neko
I'm new here and I wanted to make an RP you can have 3 people made up or from an anime.
Help with the plot please I need help.
Fullmetal Poser
(( What character would you like to be? Also, lets see what other characters people are interested in, once a few are posted, we can work on a plot. I would be interested in joining, but I need to make a final choice on what character I would like to me. There are so many animes/mangas to choice from. biggrin.gif ))
Kari_Neko
makes sense.
I'm gonna be my own character that I'm probably always gonna use.
name:Kari Neko
personality:doesn't talk much,rarely smiles,a very hard worker,very loyal to the few comrades she has,a nature lover
looks:(starts from head 2 toe) a blue-black bandanna on her head covering her..special ears,blue-black eyes,mid back raven hair,a smile that has very large canine teeth*hint hint*,a black choker with a black stone,a black tank top with a fish net shirt underneath,plain black pants,a gray sweat shirt tied around her waist,a katanta sheathed at her waist, and black ninja shoes .I think that's it.
past:will hear later
Fullmetal Poser
(( Interesting, Cat-person. I can work with that, maybe one of my character will be a samurai rabbit. One down, one to pick.))
Kari_Neko
(yesh cat person)
Dark Lord of Thunder
ill join but i dont really know what to do.

Name: ??? (known as Sage)
Personality: Secretive, Wise
Look: Black Hood, Long Black Robes, Black Belt, Opal Dagger sheathed on belt, Kempo Ki Staff strapped on back, Long Black Cape, Black Sandals.
Past: ???
Fullmetal Poser
(( Yea, I can be a dog, I will work on a profile this weekend. Perhaps this forum could have some animal theme. Where all the characters are base on animals. Just an idea. ))
Kari_Neko
no I wanted to be a dog sleep.gif' yeah like fruits basket theme sorta
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Can I be a made up charcter?
Kari_Neko
yep.I said that in the first post.Besides I'm using my made up character happy.gif
Fullmetal Poser
(( You can still be a dog and I can still be a samurai rabbit. You do not have to be a cat, it is your RPG after all. Fruits Basket theme sounds cool. Hurray for transforming back naked. Ladies, please don't touch too often tongue.gif Just Kidding! ))
That One Dude
((Can I join?))
Fullmetal Poser
(( Sure, we can you some creative input! biggrin.gif ))
((Can I be a ninja? happy.gif What's the plotline going to be?))
Kari_Neko
we're working on the plot.We just need people to start it.Anybody can join if they want.Ninja's are welcome.
Dark Lord of Thunder
does anyone know i joined?
Kari_Neko
I did.
alright there's
me
fullmetal poser
dark lord of thunder
Nathaniel
I think that's everybody....
Razzy
((Can I join too, Kari? biggrin.gif))
hi Steel Heart Alchemist!! happy.gif
Kari_Neko
course u can steel heart alchemist.
so now there's
me
fullmetal poser
dark lord of thunder
Nathaniel
Steel heart alchemist
we should start with the plot now.
Razzy
*waves* Hey miracle flame alchemist! =D

Thanks for letting me join, Kari. ^^

-----------------------------------------

My character is a made-up character.
Name: Patience
Personality: Patience is a thoughtful and responsible girl. She loves life and everything about life, and she loves to smile and laugh. Patience trusts people too easily, which often gets her into trouble. She can get very serious when she gets into fights.
Appearance: Patience has shoulder-length light brown hair and light purple eyes. She wears a simple light pink and grey kimono.
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Patience was raised in a small village where everyone had the same kind of power. Each person in her village(including herself) has the power to transfer physical pain. Meaning, Patience is able to relieve her own pain by transferring it to another person, and vice versa. Patience takes her powers very seriously. She helps people who are in pain by "taking" the other person's pain and giving it to herself. Some people think she is foolish for doing this, but Patience feels that, by doing this, she can help others.
Family Members/Pets: A mother, a father, an older brother (currently missing), and an older sister. She has three dogs (All three are Golden Retrievers).
History: Patience has an average life. She was born and raised by her parents and older siblings. When she was given her "powers" by the village at the age of 10, she trained for two years. After Patience turned 12 (in her village, that makes her officially an adult), her brother disappeared; he was assumed to be starting a new life elsewhere. When Patience became 14, she left her family and her village so that she could travel and see new sights and people.
That One Dude
I have made-up characters. :3

Name: Ichigo
Nickname(s): Missy Strawberrie, Ichi, Go, Drama-Queen, Archer, Berrie, and (last, but not least) Pinky-chan!
Height: 5'7
Weight: 112.3 (heavy or healthy?)
Orientation: Straight
Story: Pinky-chan was born in the magical world of Disney! :3 (which reminds me, what is the world we're going to be in?)
Family: Mother/Chiaki, Father/Kouga.
BONUS:
Platonic love: Yuri. :3
Look: (wait for photobucket picture coming soon. ;3)

Can we use two characters? If so:

Name: Yuri Uchida
Height: 5'11
Weight: 132 (uh... he's muscular!)
Orientation: Straight (but slightly confused cause a gay man keeps hitting on him, lol)
Occupation: Hunter (mm, he's got hooks, knives and hunting gear-stuffies >:3)
Story: He has issues. Nuff said.
Family: Mother/Hanaka, Older brother/Io, Younger brother/Haku, Father(?)/Unknown(his mother wont tell anybody his name).
BONUS:
Loves: Chocolate, Strawberries^^, His family.
Hates: Yaoi, Yuri, Naked people, Blondes.
Look: (wait for photobucket picture coming soon ;3)

Ah, yes, I'm finally done. XD
Kari_Neko
The plot will be in ninja world I think....2 people are permitted.
Innocent-malice
Is it too late to join?
Kari_Neko
nope.the more the merrier biggrin.gif
Innocent-malice
Thank you!!

My character is my own;

name: Catalina
favorite food: strawberry Ice cream.
weapon: metal claws. possesses very strong black magic
height: 5"3
weight: 105 lbs
appearance: short hair that ends just above the shoulders, her hair is a really dark reddish-brown, she has different colored eyes her left eye is green while her right eye is purple. (ill probably put a pic up of her in my gallery)
clothes:(not her usual attire)She wears a black kimono thats about a foot longer then a miniskirt, she has black knee high boots and gloves that stretch from the elbow down. Her draping sleeves are tucked into gloves which are also her weapon.
personality: kind but distrustful, she always tries to help people where ever she can as long as she doesnt get attached to them. She is very respected for her fighting skills, but once someone meets her they find that she is one of the clumsiest people out there and does not appear to take very much seriously.

note:i may edit this more then once.
Kari_Neko
OK I think we have enough people to start so I'll go first.

Kari was sitting in the forest resting a little before going back to training.She's been attempting to make her own signature move and she was about half way done with it but it took alot of chakra to do.So she went back to the village for lunch.
Innocent-malice
I'll go, this is my first time doing this so i may be a little off...

Catalina was just walking through the town thinking about how different this world was from her own. As she wandered through the village(whats the villages name?) she found a small snack bar selling ramen. So she ordered some even though she didnt have any money. she thought that they would be generous enough to give her the tab after she finished.
Kari_Neko
Kari thought Maybe I'll go to Ichiraku's ramen stand. So Kari went to Ichiraku's sitting next to a girl that was new and asked "Where are you from and what's your name?"Kari asked/ordered.
Innocent-malice
Catalina thought this girl was strange and asked"tell me your name and home and i might tell you mine."after all she didnt like how this girl just flat out ordered her to give her personal information.
Kari_Neko
Kari thought So this girl isn't a complete moron like the one's I've seen around here
"I have no home anymore and my name is Kari Neko."She said (prounounced like geko but neko)
Lost Alchemist
Deidara please!!!
Kari_Neko
Alright...
Innocent-malice
heh. this girl seems a little interesting at least. Catalina thought to herself."As for me I'm Catalina, just Catalina, for i have been wondering for as long as i can remember."she explained"I,like you, have no home."she took a bite of her nice, hot lunch.
Kari_Neko
"Hnn.Since nobody else but you,me,and the ramen guy who has already seen this and I have a good feeling about you so would you like to see something well different?"She asked then added
"If you do don't scream or call me a name or you will regret it.So how about it?"
Innocent-malice
Catalina just laughed "scream"she said"i have probably seen, and am, much worse then what you have to show me"she gave her a cold yet amused stare."well then what do you have to show me?"
Kari_Neko
"Hnn.I knew there was something different about you."she said amused "I doubt you will scream now but you never know."she said while taking her bandanna off her head and her jacket off that was around her waist.She had pointed dog ears and a black tail. "That's what I have to show you."Kari said amused while eating her chicken ramen.
Innocent-malice
umm does this have to be supper serious or can i add some comedy?

Catalina just stared..."well that was awkward i was expecting something well...scary"she finished her ramen "well i have to leave do you want to meet up somewhere later? you know considering im not accustomed to this type of place and your probably the only one here who i can trust" well i may not trust anybody but she seems more interesting then most people she thought
Kari_Neko
Kari started to crouch and for a moment she looked dazed."Alright I'll meet up with you later.Oh and you have no idea what or who I am so don't critize me."Kari said rather coldly at the end and put her bandanna and jacket back on.

Comedy is welcome.
Innocent-malice
"okay then ill meet you on the outskirts of town at 8 PM dont be late" then Catalina turned to the chef "oh and put my food on her tab would you." and with that Catalina ran off into an alley so it would be more difficult to track where she was going.
Kari_Neko
Kari thought for a moment to process all the data she just experienced to memory and asked the ramen guy "Is tonight the full moon?" knowing the ramen guy would now why she asked and he said "No.It's tomorrow." and Kari said "Good that will make a few things easier." and she left to go back to her hotel room to get some sleep and she set her alarm to quarter to 8 and she went to sleep.
Innocent-malice
"Catalina then stopped for a breathe of air well i wonder if i could get some sort of job before my meeting with that kari girl" Catalina thought for a moment"wait a second didnt my caretaker tell me once that neko means cat"
Kari_Neko
Kari woke up when it was around 6 and decided to take a shower and get into another set of clothes (the one's she always has on but more than one pair obviousley) she took a nice hot shower and got out a little ruffled considering she didn't like water very much.She got changed and decided to go to the outskirts considering it was already quarter too 8.
That One Dude
((yay, this ones started. >:3))

Yuri was staring at the landscape below (he was sitting close to the edge of a cliff) with glassy pale silver eyes, a ciggarette burning in his mouth. "God, I hate this place," he said flatly.

----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ichigo was in the marketplace, trying to decide wether she bought strawberries or rasberries. "Hmm... Yuri likes strawberries... But I would rather eat rasberries... I'm so confused!" she said, holding her head between her hands, and freaking out the lady behind the fruit stand.

((can there be bad guys and violence? cause otherwise yuri is a vegetable that smokes. sleep.gif))
Kari_Neko
(bad guys I suppose but not really bloody violence like PG13 violence....I don't like blood.)
Kari started to walk to the outskirts of town when she stopped by the fruit stand to get a peach to eat.(I LOVE PEACHES!!!)
Innocent-malice
is Natheniel ever going to reply...cuz it would be nice with someone else.

Catalina was sitting on a large rock while she waited for Kari to arrive."man its a quarter till and i just got here."she was already worn out by looking for a job"i dont know if ill be able to show here much of my abilities with this much energy."

nevermind i saw he joined
Kari_Neko
Kari got a peach and ate it in about a minute and looked at the time and she almost late. "Crud I'm going to be late for that Catalina's meeting." she said and poofed to where Catalina sat and said "Yo."without emotion
Innocent-malice
Catalina just grunted in reply"so i didnt have time to ask in case the cheff came after me if you refused to pay, what exactly are you?"
Kari_Neko
"Trust me the ramen man is nice.He will let you pay later as long as you do pay that is.I am the jinchuuriki of the 5 tailed dog demon Gobi and the 2 tailed cat demon Nibi. My ears are dog's ears and my tail is a cat's.Usually you only have one demon if you even get one but I was born on the night of the red moon and I was able to have two demon's."she said without enthusiasm
That One Dude
((she, endless oblivion, im female. smile.gif but thats okay, lots of people make that mistake.))

Yuri kept staring over at the town. "I hope Ichigo hurries up... I'm bored..."

--------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo finally decided to go for the strawberries. She sighed as she walked slowly, dragging her feet, toward the outskirts of town. Stupid Yuri... 'I'm not going cause then some idiot's gonna pop up and ask if I'm that guy with the bounty on his head', tsk, yeah right! she thought. He was just too lazy... I'm so mad at him... He better not be smoking when I get back!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.