Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7 Homuncli: Which One Would You Want To Be?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
Bling_bling_Angel
Right, so AGAIN, maybe this has been posted BEFORE... but I couldn't KNOW right??? 8looks around 2 see what others are saying8 So yeah... which one would you be?

Me??? Even though he's a retarded guy, and I'm a chikk, I think I'd like 2 be Envy... dunno why... I dig the clothes tho'... Initially, I'd've said Lust, but yeah... she's juss too nasty 4 me...

<Edited the thread title from "7 Deadly Sins: Which Would You Be...?" to "7 Homuncli: Which one would you want to be??" 02/24/07 ~Tombow>
RoyxRiza BigFan
mmm ah....sounds familiar

WRATH FURHER mad.gif BESTO!

Izumi would have made an excellent deadly sin although rolleyes.gif as wrath
Riza Babe
errr lust because she wanted to help ed smile.gif!!!!
Queen of the dammed
Lusto has the most SeXhey figure......*drools*
RoyxRiza BigFan
i think sloth anime in revealing lingerie would beat lust for the sexual award @W@

Trisha elric is such a hot momma *O*
Riza Babe
lol ok Trisha is happily married
RoyxRiza BigFan
But Sloth anime gal ain't @W@..pride furher has a hot mamma for everyday work.... &O&..
Riza Babe
lol u can have sloth then wink.gif and ill have ed wink.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
i can't, i am too busy matchmaking others *U*

but i still say sloth=trisha is hot mama staff
Bling_bling_Angel
0_o... O~kay... right... Yeah, I agree; Sloth is prettier than Lust... Wouldn't Sloth be great in Envy's clothes... *thinks a minute* No... wait... that's not right...
RoyxRiza BigFan
Absoultely wonderful if she wore a two piece swimsuit *O*...the more revealing the better! Pride furher is a lucky B***** to get her everyday!
Queen of the dammed
I once looked at a picture of my mom... and I've just realized that she looks like Sloth... though she has never worn a two-piece swimsuit.....Scary..... blink.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
a lot of people who watch anime will refer to others as "hey i think you like this character from..." @W@

it gets boring after awhile thou T_T
Queen of the dammed
Sigh... if only I took my mum's genes.... I look like Gluttony with hair... BUT I SHALL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT LUSTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!*W* *Gets shot*
RoyxRiza BigFan
i won't shoot you *O*

only those extremists who hate lust might...if there are any @W@
Queen of the dammed
There are... THERE ARE....>x< Am scared right now.....
BTW, my sister *used* to have a resemblnce to Lust...until she dyed her hair red... though she still looks to pretty.... smile.gif
Kihaku
According to my personality I'm definitely Envy or Sloth.... I'm so envious and lazy. My appearance doesn't resemble anyone.... but well I wouldn't want to actually be anyone of them (without a soul and all) if that were the question.
RoyxRiza BigFan
i didn't know there were that much fanatics who hated such a promiment char such as lust @O@
Quistis88
For a second, I thought we were talking about the sins themselves, and not the characters. biggrin.gif

I suppose that both personality and appearance-wise, I'd be most like Sloth.
alpha
I would be Gluttony so I could eat everyone. Tee hee. Also so I can take pictures of Lust naked and sell them on E-bay.
Bling_bling_Angel
blink.gif Dang, I seriously didn't think any of the topics I'd've posted would have gotten more than 5 replies, at tops... ;_; *weeps passionately* So dreams do come true!!! *realizes that the others are looking @ her wierdly*

Right, as for appearance, my little sister says I look like Lust because, since I twist my hair up tight into a bun during the daytime, and then let it down after school, it get's unnaturally volumed-up and wavy... plaus my hair's black... and once, there was this really stupid be-yotch who asked me where I had gotten the money 2 get a bre@st-surgery... B!TCH!!!!!! She was juss trynna tick me off... and it worked... dang, I'm not all THAT big!
Elderberry
I would probably be Envy or Wrath...both of those traits are pretty major parts of my personality (which is bizzarely diverse...)...and I don't hesitate to kill anyone (or atleast make death threats-I haven't killed anyone...yet...happy.gif)

But, if Sloth had a bad temper, then I would probably be the most like her in both looks and personality... (except that I have black hair and really dark eyes...and I slouch a lot...)

But for the time being, I think I'm the most like Envy. I like getting revenge (this can stretch out for many years...), and I have a tendency to whack at my friends with a fairly straight face (or at least a happily insane one) much of the time...I'm kind of evil... happy.gif (Ironically, people who don't know me very well think I'm really innocent...which is kind of half true...)
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 25 2004, 02:47 AM)
lol ok Trisha is happily married

Ahem, according to Edward Elric... he's P!SSED with his daddy cuz he MADE HIS MOM SAD... made her cry! I *don't* think she's "happily married"... married, yes... happily? Far from it...
Elderberry
Wasn't she just really depressed because she missed him? ohmy.gif
Vael
For the sins themselves, Pride. Definitely.

For the homunculus, Envy. Envy's outfit is what I would wear EVERYDAY if I could get away with it. I also act like him, some of the time, but as Pride, other times... quite odd. Ah well.
coldasice
1st choice : Pride. He got that Ultimate Eyes, and he uses swords to fighttt! Just lookin good and cool, using sword while dodging bullets and stuff

2nd choice : Envy. He (or she? Unclear, from the physical appearance, or the voice >.>) Can turn into anyone else, thatll be very nice for many situations (e.g of practical use : U dont need to dress up for a wedding ceremony... Just transform and *poof*, done XD)
MaesHughes33
If i could choose a Deadly Sin name for myself, I'd be Wrath. But in terms of the actual Homunculi....

I think I'd want to be Greed. He was a softie on the inside, I liked the scene when he dies.
extra_ec
I most ressemble a greed because simply I have things I want pretty bad.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(extra_ec @ Oct 26 2004, 05:59 PM)
I most ressemble a greed because simply I have things I want pretty bad.

biggrin.gif Don't feel bad... we all feel that way sometimes... we call it "human nature"...
Queen of the dammed
If it were the actual sin itself, I would be gluttony and sloth, because I'm lazy and I like to eat alot... I mean ALOT.
Hex-Sama
If I could be one of the 7 Deadly Sins... I would have to say... Even though I don't like him, (just his powers) Envy. Come on. He can change his voice and apperance to ANYBODY he wants. I would turn into Winry for a sec (so I could be close to Edward and Alphonse wub.gif ). It would make me the perfect spy, that's for sure ph34r.gif . However, if there were one sin that I would be most like, it would be Gluttony biggrin.gif . We both LOVE food... except I'm not bald and not as "pleasently plump" as Gluttony laugh.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
Wrath furher for me cool.gif besto, shing shang samurai slice and dice
Shakee53
I would most definitely want to be greed aka ultimate shield. Who wouldn't want to have inpenetrable skin and diamond hard knuckles to bash someone's face. The only reason why he died was because he was over that seal (trying not to give anything away). Lust would be my second choice (if i was a girl) because of her claws that could cut through anything and also because she cool.

I don't like wrath. He cries too much.
Sycia
Envy (DUH no brainer).

Having no soul isn't a big issue to me (well I'm one who's fine with a mind that works properly). : ) Having a soul can prove misleading and troublesome sometimes when you've gotta do dirty work.
Chain Alchemist
i would be pride. why? according to many literary writings on the 7 sins, they say Pride is the one that you cannot defeat.

besides, pride's sword skills are just plain wicked. ph34r.gif

but appearance wise, I would go with Greed. he would be, as they say, "pimp." gotta love the shades.
Quistis88
Yes. Apparently, Pride is at the very top of the list of the seven deadly sins (as in the most powerful). Pride's swordmanship is very graceful. I'm fond of it as well.

As for who I would want to be, I'm not quite sure, though I would like Envy's shape-shifting ability. I love Envy. biggrin.gif
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
I probably would be greed, of all the sins, he seems to be the least villainous to me.
Chain Alchemist
really? what makes him so...not villany?
Sapphire Alchemist Naur
He seems to be the only one that really respects others who are not homonculus. He has a bit of a good side in that he gave those chimera a meaning to exist again, even if it was to his benifit. He also as he is dying tells Edward some key info on the homonculus.
Chain Alchemist
Unfortunately, it was that and his greed that led him to his own destruction...
Kihaku
tongue.gif Greed is my favourite sin! And he fitted his role perfectly..
Um.. how did his greed lead ito his destruction? It was mostly that he kind of was in the wrong place at the wrong time... but I don't know..
Hmm.. I never actually considered him to be any of the "bad guys"... he seemed not to belong to the other homunculus and was more of a help actually(with the vital information and all). Without him things would have turned out differently biggrin.gif .
Hmmm... I already wrote that I wouldn't actually want to be any sin.. but if it were for powers I'd like Envy's(and I'm probably like him anyway tongue.gif )... changing into other people.. but Pride's ultimate eye is pretty cool too.. biggrin.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
QUOTE(Chain Alchemist @ Nov 19 2004, 07:07 AM)
i would be pride. why? according to many literary writings on the 7 sins, they say Pride is the one that you cannot defeat.

besides, pride's sword skills are just plain wicked.  ph34r.gif

but appearance wise, I would go with Greed. he would be, as they say, "pimp." gotta love the shades.

yeah he ha! finally someone agrees on those two being the baddest ass of the lot laugh.gif pride's slice and dice samurai shing shang is hard to beat!! >W< and greed's pimpness is uncomparable cool.gif
Chain Alchemist
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Nov 19 2004, 03:29 AM)
tongue.gif Greed is my favourite sin! And he fitted his role perfectly..
Um.. how did his greed lead ito his destruction? It was mostly that he kind of was in the wrong place at the wrong time... but I don't know..
Hmm.. I never actually considered him to be any of the "bad guys"... he seemed not to belong to the other homunculus and was more of a help actually(with the vital information and all). Without him things would have turned out differently biggrin.gif .
Hmmm... I already wrote that I wouldn't actually want to be any sin.. but if it were for powers I'd like Envy's(and I'm probably like him anyway tongue.gif )... changing into other people.. but Pride's ultimate eye is pretty cool too.. biggrin.gif

i said that greed's own...well, greed, lead him to his destruction because:

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Shakee53
i was reading about the 7 deadly sins and i found the punishment in Hell for commiting each of the following

Envy: You'll be put in freezing water.
Pride: You'll be broken on the wheel.
Gluttony:You'll be force-fed rats, toads, and snakes.
lust: You'll be smothered in fire and brimstone. Not kisses.
Anger (aka wrath): You'll be dismembered alive.
Greed: You'll be boiled alive in oil. Bear in mind that it's the finest, most luxurious boiling oil that money can buy, but it's still boiling
Sloth: You'll be thrown into snake pits.

So have fun choosing your punishment. I personally chose the snake pit.

I got the above from
7 deadly sins
Chain Alchemist
i wonder if that website got the punishments off of the Inferno...

personally, I'd choose the freezing water since you'd go numb quite soon. >_<
RoyxRiza BigFan
can't wait to see wrath furher be disembered by roy @W@
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Chain Alchemist @ Nov 21 2004, 07:16 PM)
i wonder if that website got the punishments off of the Inferno...

personally, I'd choose the freezing water since you'd go numb quite soon. >_<

ph34r.gif Yeah, me too...
Shaman_Girl88
I'd be Envy. I like the long hair. tongue.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
So. I AM Gluttony. I like eating too much.
But I would like to be Envy. Cool hair, clothing, outfit, power. ANd it's a very common sin. Goes good with Greed.
I'm a bit Sloth too. Lazy, I mean.
Then comes Lust, no point denying it woudn't be there biggrin.gif

Wrath and Pride don't fit me. I don't get angry easily, and I'm not pride at all.

Shaman Girl Yay, I see a LOTR sig biggrin.gif *fan*
Zio
I would be both the sin and the character, Greed. In real life, I am actually very greedy. Money, women, land, fame, subordinates...I WANT THEM ALL!

Oh and about the punishments in hell for commiting the 7 sins:
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.