Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Your Zombie Plan?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Popogeejo
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but some day they will come. The brain eating undead hordes of the Zombies* are a constant looming threat on mankind's future.
As such everyone should have at least one plan for when that day finally comes (which it certainly will.)

Discuss your different Zombie plans right here.

* Zombies are defined by Zombie survival guide guide. (Just read the know your enemy section.)

Popogeejo can not be held responsible if a someone reads your plan, becomes a zombie and then uses its prior knowledge of your plan to eat you.

Simple rule:
In this thread, for the sake of humour, Zombie plans are, much like the internet, serious business.
~Kurenai~
ummm.......................
That One Dude
A plan huh?... You know this is kinda ridiculous, but I'll post my plan! Drive all the way to the other side of the island and grab all of my family members, go inside a WalMart and seal ALL of the entryways, windows, etc., and hope that all the food stays fresh enough to last us for a few months. If not, then create homemade weapons and with the army sized family that I have march out to battle the zombies.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(ShiningAlchemist @ Jun 26 2007, 06:12 AM) [snapback]555754[/snapback]
ummm.......................

Go away retard. Either say something that contributes to the thread or STFU.

QUOTE(TOXIN13 @ Jun 26 2007, 06:15 AM) [snapback]555756[/snapback]
A plan huh?... You know this is kinda ridiculous, but I'll post my plan! Drive all the way to the other side of the island and grab all of my family members, go inside a WalMart and seal ALL of the entryways, windows, etc., and hope that all the food stays fresh enough to last us for a few months. If not, then create homemade weapons and with the army sized family that I have march out to battle the zombies.

Craziness! Going into battle with Zombies when you can avoid it is sheer madness especially when only armed with handmade weapons.
The WalMart plan is far better.

Personally I'd steal a Jeep, beef it up (amour plating and some kind of plough), secure as much petrol as I can and find a safe yet isolated building (Probably a Super market as they tend to be near petrol stations.) Using my newly modified Jeep I'd head into the centre of town and find the shop that sells swords and crossbows (among other weapons) and be off with those.
Once enough supplies and Jeeps have been acquired and modified (should take a week or two) I'll take myself and any survivors I come across to the shore and try and make passage to off shore islands (preferably ones that have mostly cliff faces and limited landing points., I don't want Zombies just walking along the sea bed and up my beaches.)
A small party will make it's way to the island and make sure it's Zombie free and if so establish a base (if their are Zombies then depending on the ammount I'll either take the island by force or find somewhere else). Keep the jeeps safe in case I want to make moves inland (rustle Cattle and such) but mostly fish for food. That should keep folks going until the military comes along and saves us.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I'd go and grab my family ride of to one of those "mangkukulams" and get them to curse/ward the zombies of me and my family.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jun 26 2007, 03:17 AM) [snapback]555841[/snapback]
Go away retard. Either say something that contributes to the thread or STFU.

don't tell me to STFU.
That One Dude
@ Popogeejo- It wouldn't matter whether my family had the most advanced technology or fought barehanded, there's WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too many of us, *so many that I have lost count* even if anyone above forty was excluded, we'd be the size of a large elite combat unit... And that's only the close relatives...
taco_alchemist
Umm crawl in a corner and cry.
That One Dude
^Aww... Don't cry... Would you like a sugar cookie when that time comes? I make nice sugar cookies. smile.gif
GothGirl
Oh, may I have a sugar cookie as well? Because sugar cookies are much yummier than brains...
That One Dude
^Yes, anybody that wants sugar cookies can have sugar cookies. smile.gif And how do you know that they taste nicer than brains? -.- *suspicion*
jefe
everyone knows zombies cant stand the sound of an electric guitar. so ill have to be with kiss at all times.
kaboom
blah blah blah blah blah blah

Popogeejo
QUOTE(jefe @ Jul 8 2007, 05:31 AM) *
everyone knows zombies cant stand the sound of an electric guitar. so ill have to be with kiss at all times.

Brilliant.
QUOTE(kaboom @ Aug 29 2007, 05:47 PM) *
blah blah blah blah blah blah

What the crap?
Fullmetal Poser
I would keep doing the dance moves to Thriller to make the zombies think I was one of them. Then at the most opportune moment, run into a Hummer 3 and drive away. If a H3 can drive through 3+ feet of water, I don't see how it would not plow through a few hundred zombies.

Electric guitar theory sounds good too.
That One Dude
QUOTE(Fullmetal Poser @ Aug 30 2007, 05:32 AM) *
I would keep doing the dance moves to Thriller to make the zombies think I was one of them. Then at the most opportune moment, run into a Hummer 3 and drive away. If a H3 can drive through 3+ feet of water, I don't see how it would not plow through a few hundred zombies.

Electric guitar theory sounds good too.

That's a gewd plan :3
XD
Little Washu
Hide out in a bar? Hey, it worked in Shaun of the Dead. Until they came crashing through the window after that girl's stupid boyfriend decided the bar wasn't good enough for him and opened the barricaded door dry.gif

I dunno. Well let's see, my mom is the most important thing in the world to me, so I'd try to protect her. (The power of a 13 year old!) If she was already a zombie, then I'd probably give up. What can a little kid like me do? We have guns in the closet over there, but:

1.) I dunno how to hit the target on my first try. I usually get it after about 3 trys .__.U
2.) I can't hit 1 zombie, let alone 10 if they came at me. I'm terrified of the ones that can run.
3.)I don't have a license.

After seeing many zombie movies, these things are my absolute worst fear so I'd probably shoot myself in the head. Ha! Then lets see how those zombies kill me! But anyway, I would probably otherwise find at least one young, non-bitten person, and ask them if they can drive me to an airport. Then go to Madagascar. No, they may be there to and I'm a bad swimmer. Well, one things for sure.

I AM SCREWED.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.