Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wii Want Games!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Dark Dragon Alchemist
Since I didn't see this anywhere I have to ask. What wii games are you looking forward too? I'm looking forward to Pokemon Battle Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Fire Emblem. What else looks good? unsure.gif
Yeah PBR! and also My Sims
Zachelle
Yup! Also looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Brawl the most! Then basically what you both have stated already XD
The Chain Alchemist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl! XD its gonna be awesome!
And Pokemon Revolution
Raimu
Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles! Getting Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition would be cool as well, even though I already have it for GameCube.

So, do you guys know of any other new games coming out for the Wii?
Elise Elric
My Sims! I must have it. tongue.gif
Also Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
esrz22
Going to get Brawl and Metroid Prime 3 for sure. Probably Resident Evil 4. Almost certainly Pokemon Battle Revolution. The Fire Emblem game.

There're a number of Gamecube games I want for my Wii, too, along with Virtual Console ones.
Full Flame Alchemist
I can't wait for umbrella chronicles to come out. This whole Resident Evil thing excites me since I started playing Resi 4. tongue.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
SSBB
Metroid Prime 3
I might check out RE4: Wii version if it is not $50. I already have the GC version.
MilesTailsPrower-007
Ooh... In no particular order:

Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Popogeejo
Mario strikers sounds fun. Online play as well IIRC.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I have seen the GC version of the Mario Strikers. I like the Nintendo sport games with Mario and such, but sometimes I wish they would lower the price to 30 or 40 dollars. I don't really enjoy buying a Mario sports game for the usual $50.
Hanozo
Super Smash Brothers BRAWL
Super Maria Galaxy
Pokemon Battle Revolution

And also this japanese game, I forgot what it was called XD.
Edsrhimp
Super Smash Brothers BRAWL (mmyes)
Crayon Shin chan (in hopes of it coming to America).
Gyakuten Saiban 4 -w-.
~Kurenai~
OMG i want POTC, another Animal Crossing game, something like super mario sunshine, and a samurai champloo game>_< a sam cham game would be sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kitty Alchemist
Super Smash Bro Brawl I want that game really bad but i need a wii first
and i also want Pokemon Battle Revolution
1nle
i just got Pokemon, but i am still looking forward to playing it for hours and hours

ETA: 06/28
I just got my nintendo power mag.

Soul Calibur Legends looks sick nasty

<Merged double posts. Please avoid making consecutive posting. Use EDIT instead. ^^ 06/28/07 Tombow>
Popogeejo
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6248780.stm
Blitz
^ Spiffy
fma!
Super Mario Galaxy looks like its gonna be fun.
But im DEFINATLY looking forward to Brawl.
Havnt heard to much about it but it seems like the new Mario Kart game will be fun, I think I saw it somewhere, but I may be wrong.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Brawl will be amazing.
Dark Dragon Alchemist
www.smashbros.com

I'll love killing sumone with a final smash (?) kill 'em with pikachu's volt tackle tongue.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(Dark Dragon Alchemist @ Jul 20 2007, 05:19 PM) *
www.smashbros.com

I'll love killing sumone with a final smash (?) kill 'em with pikachu's volt tackle tongue.gif

I've been looking at that website. It is awesome that we are getting updates.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.