Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wallaby (わらびー)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga > Let's discuss your fav manga series here!
blackpheonix7
Yup! You read right! There is a a manga that Kiyohiko Azuma did just before started on Azumanga Daioh. I could only find the first enitre manga online, but I have a buddy of mine looking for the other 6 volumes, or this could be it....either way, I have him working so he doesn't get in trouble with the cops....sleep.gif" Anyway, if you like Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba, or just comedy in general, you will enjoy this manga.

NOTE: This manga reads left to right....

NOTE #2: If there is a mess up in that the image doesn't show or it's in the wrong order, let me know via message.

NOTE #3: Enjoy!

Front Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Back Cover

Also, let me know what you all think!

*waits for feedback*

(Source: MangaFox)

Years of Released: 1998
Author: Azuma Kiyohiko
Artist: Azuma Kiyohiko
Genre: Comedy, School Life, Supernatural

Summary
Kokoro Kosaka is shocked when her recently deceased classmate comes back to life in the form of a stuffed wallaby toy! How will she handle this new companion and what are his reasons for returning from the dead?

Nekokitty
The artstyle for this manga is cute.

V-mental alchemist
cute! me want more!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.