Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Tv
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Nekokitty
Air -produced by Kyoto Animation, directed by Tatsuya Ishihara, written by Fumihiko Shimo, and features character design by Tomoe Aratani who based the designs on Itaru Hinoue's original concept. Thirteen episodes were produced by Kyoto Animation: twelve regular episodes, and a final recap episode which summarizes Misuzu's story arc. The anime also follows the game by splitting the series into three parts; Dream (episodes one through seven), Summer (episodes eight and nine), and Air (episodes ten through twelve), with the recap episode (episode thirteen) following. The episodes aired between January 6 and March 31, 2005 on the BS-i Japanese television network.
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.

Genres: drama, romance, supernatural
Themes: bishojo, moe, tragedy#
Episodes: 13
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

-----------------

I searched and there didn't appear to be a topic for this anime.
If there is, I apologize and feel free to close this thread or merge it with the existing one.

Wikipedia link because I'm too lazy to write out a synoposis.
I was just wondering if anyone has seen this anime yet?
Sharingan Serpent
I've only seen one episode and it's very cute happy.gif
Mudkipblader
I've watched the anime twice and the Summer Special once. I haven't watched the movie yet and I don't know if I would. They say the movie is more or less the same as the anime.

I think that AIR is one of the prettiest anime I've seen (very few ^^"). Despite it lacking actionscenes like FMA, or other stuff, the anime is great. The storyline is very complicated at some time. I still don't know [SPOILER]how Yukito and Sora are the same. =O[/SPOILER]
My favourite part was the part in the past, with Ryuya, Uraha and the winged girl (I forget her name every time. =.=")
The cutest one of the anime is without a doubt Potato. How much do you see a dog that says "PIkopikopikopiKOri!" al the time?
blackpheonix7
Neko, my friend has 14 episodes on DVD if you wsh to borrow them....talk to me later if you want....
Nekokitty
@blackphoenix7: Cool, I think about it later. I've seen a couple of episodes online and it wasnt so bad. smile.gif

I believe this series was liscensed by ADV and was going to be released later this year.
Zexion
Heck, its my favorite anime! I love it so much. <3 I've only seen up to episode eight, though. I do plan to buy it. Yukito is my favorite character, for the wind. Anyone else noitce how much he looks like Zexion? 8D

By the way, thank you Nekokitty for making this thread. smile.gif
angelstar2408
I loved this series! It's so dramatic! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.