Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Dream Vacation
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
joanne45
I'm a beach freak (I'm born to surf and sat on the sun) the three of my favorite places all over the world are Greek Isle (Santorini, Mykonos)....and God, it's paradise in the Medeterranean.
Also, I love to go to Ibiza, Spain....a place of clubbing and drinking.
*sobbing* I can't take it anymore!
Plus I luv to see Hawaii again (and again)!
Shinobimelxi
travel around Europe and Asia in 3 months.
Hike each and every mountain I find in there. Walk through the wilderness. Remain in a hotel located within nature.
Party at night, go to light filled cities at night.
Not big, just calm and somewhat wild.
ゆきえいり
Touring all over Japan and Europe. That would be awesome.
Envy II
I would love to go to Europe. Especially Vienna, Austria.
Molecular Alchemist
Sleep....oh what a wonderful vacation that would be
ゆきえいり
*High-five-ulations* I'm sooo with you on that one!
Shinobimelxi
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 18 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]544928[/snapback]

aww. wheres the fun in thaaat??? sad.gif
joanne45
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 18 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]544928[/snapback]

Oh, yeah...I'm adding that laugh.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Hmm..I actually have been everywhere I wanted to go. Besides Japan, so I agree with Caro it would be great to tour there biggrin.gif.

~*Molec: Thats a good one laugh.gif. I would love to do that after getting no sleep for 5 days straight. I hate my schedule wacko.gif.
Amalthea
I want to go to Europe!! Ireland, preferably. smile.gif
Lujuriosa_GiRl
Well I already love where I live at. Here is like vacation time everyday biggrin.gif. But I would love to go to Hawaii biggrin.gif.
Soiltary_alchemist14
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 18 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]544928[/snapback]

yep theres my vacation
joanne45
QUOTE(Lujuriosa_GiRl @ May 27 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]547681[/snapback]
Well I already love where I live at. Here is like vacation time everyday biggrin.gif. But I would love to go to Hawaii biggrin.gif.

God, I luv that place...what's your favorite beaches?
Mine's is Kaula Beach
Atomsk_Rinwell
there are a few places id like to go.. for one id like to see the sites of japan or maybe even the netherlands.. might even check out amsterdam whille im there..

if not then id be more local or national like cali or even new york..

some sights id like to see :
Mt .fuji - snowboard -
statue of liberty
the highlands of scotland and such the like..
DustStorm
I'd love to go to Barcelona and New York, New York! XD
Well, any place besides California. D:
TheSnig
I'd really want to go to Scandinavia, esp Finland. Also I'd like to spend a bit of time in London, England smile.gif
~Kurenai~
I can't wait to go to Kyoto!!

SaMaster14
Well I go on A LOT of vacations. So I don't really have many more dreams since I will probably go all the places I want to go.

Here are my vacations so far and some I may be going on soon:

My favorite vacation so far is Maui.Has anyone ever been to Maui? I go every year. I used to stay in suites at the Sheraton Maui for 10 days, but this year we stayed at a better hotel. We stayed at the Grand Wailea, probably the nicest and one of the most expensive hotels there, so we only had a deluxe ocean view regular room to try it out, but we are members there now, so next year we will either stay in 2 deluxe rooms behind gates with free snacks and breakfast and stuff with ocean view or one suite. Its the best place for teenagers and stuff, it was really fun.

This Winter break I'm probably going to go to Florida to visit family. then Spring break I will probably go back to the Grand Wailea for most of it.

Than my Godfather gave me and my parents a house in Palm Dessert(right next to Palm Springs), so we go there often on like 3 day weekends and such.

My sister also has a winter house in Utah for skiing in Dear Valley, so I go there also for a few days to ski.

This summer, my family is thinking of going to Italy and England for 2-3 weeks OR going on a cruise to Alaska. And than we are going to Maui again.

O and other cool vacations i've had was going to Israel and Canada. We almost got to go to Israel on a PRIVATE 747, but the plane was canceled, but the person who was doing the whole trip(my Godfather who took 100 people to Israel and stayed at the best hotel in the best suites), paid for all the people going to fly commercial 747s in first class!! Than we got to go to all the bases because my Godfather is a war hero there, and we stayed for 2 weeks, it was just amazing. If we go to Israel we will probably go to Israel with him on his new private custom jet plane.
Death Awakens
Europe, more of the United States and Canada and New Zealand/Australia.
steve1
Haha,I would love to go to Europe.I love it ,but haven't a chance!
Kari_Neko
QUOTE(SaMaster14 @ Feb 21 2008, 06:54 AM) *
Well I go on A LOT of vacations. So I don't really have many more dreams since I will probably go all the places I want to go.

Here are my vacations so far and some I may be going on soon:

My favorite vacation so far is Maui.Has anyone ever been to Maui? I go every year. I used to stay in suites at the Sheraton Maui for 10 days, but this year we stayed at a better hotel. We stayed at the Grand Wailea, probably the nicest and one of the most expensive hotels there, so we only had a deluxe ocean view regular room to try it out, but we are members there now, so next year we will either stay in 2 deluxe rooms behind gates with free snacks and breakfast and stuff with ocean view or one suite. Its the best place for teenagers and stuff, it was really fun.

This Winter break I'm probably going to go to Florida to visit family. then Spring break I will probably go back to the Grand Wailea for most of it.

Than my Godfather gave me and my parents a house in Palm Dessert(right next to Palm Springs), so we go there often on like 3 day weekends and such.

My sister also has a winter house in Utah for skiing in Dear Valley, so I go there also for a few days to ski.

This summer, my family is thinking of going to Italy and England for 2-3 weeks OR going on a cruise to Alaska. And than we are going to Maui again.

O and other cool vacations i've had was going to Israel and Canada. We almost got to go to Israel on a PRIVATE 747, but the plane was canceled, but the person who was doing the whole trip(my Godfather who took 100 people to Israel and stayed at the best hotel in the best suites), paid for all the people going to fly commercial 747s in first class!! Than we got to go to all the bases because my Godfather is a war hero there, and we stayed for 2 weeks, it was just amazing. If we go to Israel we will probably go to Israel with him on his new private custom jet plane.

woah,how rich are you?! I've been to places myself and I'm living in Italy WHICH ISN'T FUN AT ALL! *shot* and hopefully I can go to London for a vacation and be able to see my penpals for once but my dream vacation would probably either go back to NY or go to Tokyo!
SaMaster14
Kari_Neko: I guess I am kinda wealthy. I go on A LOT of trips every year and I love them all.

I have PLENTY of great pictures if anyone wants any. The best ones I have are definitely of Maui and the Grand Wailea(coolest hotel on any of the hawaiin islands in my opinion), and of Israel. I also have some cool shots of palm springs and wherever else I've been, and I'll be sure to take pictures this summer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.