Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats You Favorite Elemental Power?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
yukialchemist
I would control water more because its a cool element is it not. Besides I could always just drown anyone I don't like to death. Though i'm not calm in the least it would still be fun!
joanne45
I can control wind....very wild and fun!
ゆきえいり
Hmm...I guess I can read peoples thoughts and emotions. If that counts.
GothGirl
I'd choose earth, because it's the element I can relate most closely with, and because I think it would be awesome to control plants *gardener geek*.
Amalthea
Since I love Terra (a 15-year-old geomancer) from Teen Titans, I like the earth as a power. Water is cool, too.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I would agree, and say water. My second choice would be earth happy.gif.
Indignant Judgment
Since no one has mentioned it yet...Fire!! happy.gif Burning stuff would be fun biggrin.gif
Robo-Mechanic
If I had the power to create fire. Id be under arrest for major accounts of Arson.
Twilight Avenger
I would have to say that my favorite Elemental power would have to be Ice. Just because it looks cool.
Blitz
What the hell, I'll just post. XD

I'd like to be able to manipulate lightning. Not thunder. There's a difference.
Razzy
Either earth or water.
That One Dude
Water because it can take any shape and has an unlimited amount, because it is everlasting. If it evaporates, it comes back as rain. If it freezes, it melts. It can be sharp, or dull. Hands down the most amazing and durable element.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Jun 25 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]555231[/snapback]
Either earth or water.

yah me too, hey wait would sound or shadows be considered an element? wait, nvm I doubt it... unsure.gif

QUOTE(TOXIN13 @ Jun 25 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]555283[/snapback]
Water because it can take any shape and has an unlimited amount, because it is everlasting. If it evaporates, it comes back as rain. If it freezes, it melts. It can be sharp, or dull. Hands down the most amazing and durable element.

fo sho!
That One Dude
^YEP!! Now if only we really could have those powers... hmmm...
OMG, watah 4evuh!!!
taco_alchemist
I think that fire would be the best, because u could like use it if u get into a fight.Or you could use it to make tacos without a fryin pan. biggrin.gif
That One Dude
^Well, now we now why you're called the 'taco alchemist' don't we? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.