Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blacky's Art
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
blacky
kay, finally built up the courage to start a new thread of my own ^^
I mainly draw Ed and Roy lol.

For starters I'll post up a couple of pictures, beware I do make Ed horribly girly! lol

If you want to, I got a deviantart you could look around for more: www.mily066deviantart.com
and I also have a photobucket which has alot of my sketches and old stuff:
My photobucket FMA album

hope ya enjoy ^^

NEW ART!
theres new pics further down the page ^^
Page 1: Post 10, 14
Page 2: post 18, 22

Click to view attachment
edkitty

Click to view attachment
edsad

Click to view attachment
edmewmew

i'll get to adding more soon but here's a starter!

<Edited to switch posting of 3 oversize pics from Image postings to Attachments to stop stretching of the forum page. ^^ 04/30/07 ~Tombow>
[u][/u
Zachelle
You're good at drawing, blacky!
My personal favorite is the second one! So cute, and uhm, is that Roy over there? the little doll like thing on the stairs? biggrin.gif
The first one is soo cute.. Edward neko-style. tongue.gif
The last one is also good, but uhm, yeah, extremely girly. laugh.gif
Chiyo
Aaah, I've come across your work before, I certainly know that second image down. Even if you do make Ed girly I think your art is wonderful. Glad to see you join our little community
Twilightz
Nice pics, blacky. biggrin.gif My personal favorite is the second one, too. I checked out your photopucket. A lot of Roy x Ed... blink.gif laugh.gif
blacky
QUOTE(Zachelle @ Apr 28 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]536539[/snapback]
You're good at drawing, blacky!
My personal favorite is the second one! So cute, and uhm, is that Roy over there? the little doll like thing on the stairs? biggrin.gif
The first one is soo cute.. Edward neko-style. tongue.gif
The last one is also good, but uhm, yeah, extremely girly. laugh.gif

heehee yeh it is a little Roy plushie! The story I had going with it was that Roy had to go off for war and Ed sat out waiting for him and refused to leave the steps even if it rained, and he waited wearing Roy's shirt and a little plushie of him. lol

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 28 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]536541[/snapback]
Aaah, I've come across your work before, I certainly know that second image down. Even if you do make Ed girly I think your art is wonderful. Glad to see you join our little community

ooh have you? I think the second one is one of my more popular pics ^^
yay im glad I joined too thought it was about time, seeing how addicted I am to fma.

QUOTE(Twilightz @ Apr 28 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]536545[/snapback]
Nice pics, blacky. biggrin.gif My personal favorite is the second one, too. I checked out your photopucket. A lot of Roy x Ed... blink.gif laugh.gif

haha yup, i'm a big time Roy/Ed shipper so it's the ones I go to draw first ^^
I shud be posting up more recent stuffs soon, buh Ed looses all sense of being masculine when I get my hands on him lol ^^
Zachelle
heehee yeh it is a little Roy plushie! The story I had going with it was that Roy had to go off for war and Ed sat out waiting for him and refused to leave the steps even if it rained, and he waited wearing Roy's shirt and a little plushie of him. lol

I knew it! biggrin.gif
Your story for that one is soo cute.
I also checked out your photobucket album. Yup, lots of RoyxEd. tongue.gif There's even one where Ed is pregnant! XD
Kenji
The first one is so cute!! OMG
Roy's plushie laugh.gif

Nice work Blacky!

I can't acess your Photo Bucket site because it refuses to load... sad.gif
blacky
I knew it! biggrin.gif
Your story for that one is soo cute.
I also checked out your photobucket album. Yup, lots of RoyxEd. tongue.gif There's even one where Ed is pregnant! XD
[/quote]

arrw thankyou <3 ^^
haha that was from an msn convo. me an a friend were talking bout, what if Roy an Ed had a baby and I decided to draw it ^^
yeh....lots of EdxRoy but they are love <3

QUOTE(Kenji @ Apr 30 2007, 05:10 AM) [snapback]537263[/snapback]
The first one is so cute!! OMG
Roy's plushie laugh.gif

Nice work Blacky!

I can't acess your Photo Bucket site because it refuses to load... sad.gif

yay thankyous! ^^
uhm don't worry too much bout not being able to get onto photobucket it sucks but im more then likely to upload most of the art here as well for people to see :3
Tombow
@blacky - Welcome to the Fanart forum!! biggrin.gif
These are good drawings!! You are a good artist!!
Nice details on that Ed in dress drawing!! And, Ed as a kitty is so cute!!
But my best fav of the three is "sad Ed" with Roy doll!!
The rainy scene adds to the mood of the drawing!! Nice job!! happy.gif

BTW, I edited your posting of pics from Image posting to Attachments to stop stretching of the forum page, and edited the link to show the drawing titles also. biggrin.gif
You might find how to post pics in this forum (second post on the page) helpful. ^^

And, if you like, you can add your DivArt address to Deviant Art And Other Online Galleries thread also!! ^^
blacky
more arts! this stuff is more of my recent workish, I figured I'll go newer and work my way back to older art, since it's mainly just sketches.

kay, this one is what I do every once in a while, I always end up drawing Ed but with a much darker twist. I don't know, they normally just appear on the page and they have sometimes even creeped me out when I've looked back at what I've drawn. This is one that I quite liked, and yeh his eyes are bleeding, don't ask why I havent really a clue myself.

Click to view attachment

more cute! lol, this was from a completely random roleplay I was doing with a friend, in which Ed was a demon that had a passion for wearing frilly dresses and had big floofy wings x)
I don't think I'll ever get bored of putting Edo in dresses.

Click to view attachment

D'awww, just a normal huggy picture ^^ I do love them two. Ed's upset about something and Roy's trying to give him some comfort.

Click to view attachment

more of the pair! lol, I don't know if you guys like this pairing or yaoi for that matter, but I do, I think their cute. Neways, caught in the act.

Click to view attachment
Zarpia
Wow at the first one, the colors and just everything looks amazing.
The second one is as amazing as the fist one.
I'm not a RoyxEd fan at all XD but i do love yaoi, and those last 2 pics are great as well ^^
Tombow
@Blacky - You're good with the wide range of Ed drawings from dark and creepy to cute!! biggrin.gif
I like the artwork on the first drawing!! Vry good!! But the details on the second one with Ed in dress is amazing!!The feather and the dress and Ed's hair they all look very nice!!
And, Ed looks pretty in dress!! laugh.gif
I'm not Ed x Roy fan, but the last one is kind of cute!! Love their expressions!! biggrin.gif
Nice artworks!!
Zachelle
Wow, I just love the first one!! The color and all, very amazing! It even creeps me out when I stare at it tongue.gif
The second one, so cute!! I love Ed's dress and the wings! (and yeah Tombow, Ed does look pretty in a dress biggrin.gif)
And I'm not really an EdXroy fan, though yaoi is alright with me, but I just love the coloring! and your style in the last one is great. So cute! Caught red handed! laugh.gif
blacky
more arts ^^ This time kitty related

I love drawing Ed as a kitty
Click to view attachment

x) kitty suits! <3
Click to view attachment

sleepy Edo asleep in Roy's shirt. This is a newer take on the kitty in the basket I put up earlier on.
Click to view attachment

Nekokitty
Aww, those are so cute. <3
And Ed in a dress amuses me.
*has a fetish for Ed in drag*

Keep up the good work. X)
Tombow
@blacky - You are amazing with drawing of Edkitty fanarts!!
Beautiful drawing and coloring, excellent shading and highlighting, and nice details!!
All three of them are very good, but I love that last one!! Sleeping Edkitty is sooo cute!!
Zarpia
Those are cute, specially the last one XD
blacky
time for new art!
almost up to date with all my newish stuff, soo i might upload a couple of old ones next. ^^
these arts will be filled with RoyEd ><;;

Click to view attachment

Was just in the mood for drawing a cuddly pic. :3

Click to view attachment

ha, done to amuse a friend and myself x)

Click to view attachment

tried out a new colouring style with this one. Was quite happy with it.

Click to view attachment

after i'd finished painting i decided that I wanted to have some story behind the picture so I altered it a little. The story was that Roy was badly ill, and was only given so long to live. However he couldn't bring himself to tell Ed since he knew it would break his heart..
I'm such a soppy fangirl of this pair ><;;
SMtofu
I love your painterly style!~ Your pictures are so emotional! I also like the clean style you used on the second picture, cause it really matches the mood. <3

Hehe your pics really bring the RoyxEd fangirl outta me~
Tombow
@blacky - I agree with SMtofu!! Your drawings are full of emotions!!
I like the first one best!! Ed looks cute in that one. ^^
Of the last two, I like the color scheme of the first one. It has a nice warm touch. happy.gif
Zachelle
Ohhh!! I just love seeing your works. All are beautifully made!!
Love those Ed-cat style, very very cute!! biggrin.gif
And on your latest update, love the first one!! They look so cute!!
And the last two are super sweet. And love the way you colored it. Superb!!
Best of Luck!! Keep it up!! happy.gif
blacky
aww thanks guys for the comments ^^ Haven't uploaded here recently cause of end of uni! Hopefully I'll start picking up again on my art.
However I managed to get out another sugary cute pic. I really wanted to paint bubbles and fairies x3

Click to view attachment
Tombow
@blacky - Nice to see you're back with more drawings!!
That is a beautiful drawing!! The details on clothing, the hairs, and wings are amazing!!
Lovely soft color schemes, and the background matches very nicely also!!
Cute, sweet, and, I love it!! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.