Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Likes Smallville?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
edochick
((I didn't see any topic about Smallville on the search, so I thought i should start one!))

So...

Who on this site loves Smallville?
We're up to season 6 already and I'd like to hear your thoughts on how the development is going. Maybe what you'd like to see in season 7 ((or maybe even season 8, though it's doubtful))

y'know...what you think of the characters, plot...blah blah blah!

:]
kaizenyorii
by season 7 id like to see it end. the whole storys gotten out of hand
edochick
QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Apr 19 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]533117[/snapback]
by season 7 id like to see it end. the whole storys gotten out of hand

same here...
it would be nice if the writers would actually allow Clark to find someone new...

LOIS perhaps??
now there's a crazy idea...
Zarpia
I only saw a lil of the...I don't remember the season it was, is not a bad show IMO for the lil I saw
Kenji
Its Ok..but just got boring every season.. IMO
mei_tenshi
I only saw a few episodes of the beginning of the first season, but that was only because my sister was watching it in the living room where my favorite reading couch was, so although I didn't pay much attention to it, I'd know what was going on. (Actually, I even taped a few episodes for my sister when band season started and she couldn't get home in time for the show.) Personally, I didn't think Smallville was all that great--certainly not as good as people make it out to be. Then again, I'm rather picky about which teen dramas I watch (or used to watch, since I don't anymore). Smallville just didn't cut it for me.
ゆきえいり
I used to watch Smallville alot, but I don't anymore. I don't really like watch TV shows.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Never seen it. It doesn't sound all that interesting to me.
edochick
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ May 9 2007, 05:25 AM) [snapback]540832[/snapback]
Never seen it. It doesn't sound all that interesting to me.

you should watch it sometime!
it's actually pretty entertaining.
but i'm surprised that so many people dislike it! i think it's great.
Chiyo
People will always be interested in different things, even if you think somethings great doesn't mean everyone will. I only ever watched one episode and to me it was just like any other American teen drama with a few added super-powers.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I don't think I will watch it. There are multiple seasons and I don't want to have to try to watch most of them.
Nekokitty
I've seen a few episodes but I couldn't really get into it. sleep.gif
Twilightz
I hate to admit, but I watched the first season. After that the show went so lame and repetitive that I couldn't watch it. dry.gif
edochick
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 10 2007, 02:29 AM) [snapback]541120[/snapback]
People will always be interested in different things, even if you think somethings great doesn't mean everyone will. I only ever watched one episode and to me it was just like any other American teen drama with a few added super-powers.

of course, i know that.
i'm just saying that i thought it was a pretty popular show.
Forgiven
As much as I love that show, it just needs to end. Clark doesn't even have his superman outfit yet. After the 9th season, it should just die. Plus the doomsday fight FAILED. That killed at least half of their viewers.
Elrico
I also like Smallville. One of my favorite series.
Its exciting and fun to watch.
Right now, I'm catching up with the season I missed starting season 2. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.