Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jellyfied To The Max
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
_Jelly
Oh-KAY! Let's go, let's post, I'm pumped. Woo.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/498789...me+-in%3Ascraps

And I don't know how to shorten that. If anyone can tell me the code for renaming links, I'd feed you cookies for a year. COMMENT on dA if you have one if you don't, PLEASE comment here. And even if you do, comment here ASWELL.

I'll post more if people view my art.
CodenameElizabeth
OMG, that wins. Really. Nice expressions, poses, and strong linework. Very dynamic!

Did you draw your Naruto sig pic too?
Edamame
Jelly_Belly, I visited your Deviant Art gallery and must say that I love your sketches. You have a true talent with line work and capturing facial expressions. I love your depiction of Edward in his Briggs winter jacket; his expression has a real edginess to it. Your personal style reminds me of something out of a manga artbook. Unfortunately, I am unable to load "Ed's Awesome Band" on my computer. Every other artwork shows up on your gallery, except for that one. (Gah, I really want to see it.) Great work!
Tombow
@Jelly_Belly - That one is totally RAD!!
I love the idea of Ed, Winry, Al in a band!!
Their pose, expressions, attires, they all came out so good!!
You are so talented!!
Can't wait to see more of your posts!!

BTW, scroll down for How to post links. biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Heh, I was a drummer in a band for a short while. Love this theme and its also very well drawn. Love the slightly rough style to it.
_Jelly
Haaaaaaahahaha. Yay comments. Aaaaaaaand yes I drew my sig:

(I'll read the how-to-link page later, I'm a bit busy now)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50579643/
I'll need to bring up more FMA drawings now that people have already jumped into my dA. xD
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
OH MY GOD!!! THOSE DRAWINGS ARE SO COOL!!! I wish I can draw like that... sad.gif But I suck.

I especially love the rock band drawing!

Wait... did you draw the rock band thing on the computer???
_Jelly
Noooooooo, with my bare hands...plus a pen.

Random nobody. I tried to draw realistic-ish today.

I need to draw FMA not this crap. This thread is in the damn FMA section. I wonder if I'll get booted if I plost non-FMA more often.

OMG I hoed a link, Tombow. happy.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ Mar 15 2007, 06:34 AM) [snapback]517932[/snapback]
OMG I hoed a link, Tombow. happy.gif

@Jelly_Belly - Gahaha!! I'm glad you now know "hoe" to post the link!! laugh.gif
Yes, I can totally see that you are "free hand:" drawing "Rikki," and I'm sooo impressed!!
You're the real deal!! Excellent drawing skills!! ^^
And, nop, posting non-FMA stuff is fine, as long as you also post FMA fanart once in a while.
Loking forward to see your next posting!! happy.gif
GRRRR!!! I'LL HAVE YOU BANNED FOR POSTING NON-FMA STUFF!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding.

Whoa!!! You did that with a pen?! ph34r.gif You're so pro!!! Hopefully you post more FMA related art.

God... why do all the girls have to be so good with drawing and arts and stuff. I think I'm the only guy here who posts fan art... mellow.gif I don't feel like posting anymore because mine sucks... all the girls here pwn me sooo badly. sad.gif
Edamame
Jelly_Belly: Your free-handed artwork of Rikki is simply beautiful. The eyes are gorgeous as is his face. You have such a lovely style and true talent. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork. Wonderful work! (You could always try drawing an FMA character 'realistically'. )
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Those are really nicely done! Keep it up. I would love to see how your style developes. ^^
Yume Melody
Gosh, that's magnificent. I love the facial expressions. smile.gif
_Jelly
I am teh lame.

How I think Ed'll end up looking like. xD

Did I link it properly? I already forgot how...Oh YEAH!

And this: Rikki's a baseball whore
Taskinst
Wow, no kidding you are talented. You really good with the eyes.
The 100 year old Ed is my favorite biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Mar 15 2007, 11:11 AM) [snapback]517980[/snapback]
God... why do all the girls have to be so good with drawing and arts and stuff.

'Cause girls rock! tongue.gif Just joking. I suck at drawing
Come on Ratzenheich am sure you're just as good.
Naivete
*impressed whistle* Good work! I love the way you shaded everything and how the facial expressions seem so..alive! Keep up work- I'd love to see more of your work smile.gif
_Jelly
Thanks everyone. And dont you know, girls are more creative than guys. It's only logical that their drawings are better than theirs. Noo nooooo, I'm just kidding. But I'm actually serious about the creative thing.

Ed and Naruto are total PUNKS, man.
Actual mainly Naruto but I'll make Ed look high anyway.

Incase anyone wants Royai, then what the hell *shrugs*

PWAH!
@ Jelly Belly

O_O I really love the Roy x Riza drawing. I'm also a Roy x Riza fan! XD

@ Taskinst

Don't bother... I really suck at drawing. I want to give up altogether but FMA keeps me going.
Tombow
@Ratzenheich FMA Super fan - I like your drawing!! Don't give up!! happy.gif
(And if you are a Royai fan, you got to come to Royai thread!! ^^)

@Jelly_Belly - Oh, Jelly is on a roll!! biggrin.gif
Love "Ed at 100"!! laugh.gif I like Nruto/Ed, too!!
And, you know I go "awww" every time I look at that Royai one. happy.gif
Yo're so good!! Please post more!! ^^
Chiyo
The Royai is sweet, well done on that, and I like the Ed's expressions one.
_Jelly
First shot at Scar.

Yeah just sketches of his face. Can't draw him. I really cant.

A test with water colour which screwed itself.

Naruto action poses = sketch

More comments pl0x. This thread is dying.
Edamame
Jelly Belly: I love your sketches of aging Edward. It reminds me of what Arakawa Hiromu did in one of the manga edition. One-hundred year old Edward is hilarious as is the slightly disgruntled older Edward. You dis such an incredible job capturing facial expressions in the Edward and Naruto punking artwork. Scar's eyes have a great deal of depth in your sketches. I really like all of the Naruto action poses as well. (Water-colour pencils are a royal pain in the ass to use, but the results can quite nice once you get used to them. I had to use water-colour pencils for a photography class, and they blead all over my black and white photograph.) Great job on your artwork!
Tombow
@Jelly_Belly - Wow, wow, more nice drawings!!
Nice start with Scar drawing!! Keep on, keep on!! I like what I see so far very much!!
I think Ed in water color came out very nicely!!
No, Ed doesn't look like he's being anal-retentive!! laugh.gif
Naruto action scetches are awesome!! You are sooooo good with action poses!!
They are totally cool!!
Can't wait to see more!! biggrin.gif
_Jelly
Naruto as the Demon Fox.

You looks SO bad in this one. And I promise the next one will be FMA. xD

PS, thanks for the comments. If you have a dA, please comment there, or friend me or something. xD
Tombow
@Jelly_Belly - Wow, that one is awesome!!
Superve job with the drawings!! Plus, it got so much emotion!!
Nice job with the pose, back ground, and his expressions!!
Very dramatic, and very impressive!!
Awesome job!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ Mar 17 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]518954[/snapback]
I am teh lame.

How I think Ed'll end up looking like. xD

Did I link it properly? I already forgot how...Oh YEAH!

And this: Rikki's a baseball whore

HAHAAH! I love the old man ed! Wonderful art work and I truely envy your style and skills. happy.gif
_Jelly
Thank you, ScarMySoul! I've also seen some of your own art, they're really awesome.

Ed & Al Lineart
Can't draw Al for crap. I'll colour that in with pencil later.

EDIT: Quick Naruto dketch with my fattest red pen. xD
Tombow
@Jelly_Belly - Wow!! Ed & Al Lineart is so good!!
You got totally mature Ed in cool pose, going back to back with another awesome Al!!
Excellent!! ^^
And, love that Naruto sketch, too!! biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ Mar 27 2007, 12:14 AM) [snapback]522359[/snapback]
Thank you, ScarMySoul! I've also seen some of your own art, they're really awesome.

Ed & Al Lineart
Can't draw Al for crap. I'll colour that in with pencil later.

EDIT: Quick Naruto dketch with my fattest red pen. xD

You're very welcome and thanks! I love the Naruto one. His facial expression is great. laugh.gif
_Jelly
LOL Thanks, ScarMySoul and Tombow. ^^

I tried to draw myself a Naruto wallpaper.
Hmmm, bigger view is best view. If yah got a dev...please, seriously comment, I look like a loser on dA.
Naivete
If yah got a dev...please, seriously comment, I look like a loser on dA.

Hah, no. Seriously. With that quality of work, you can't look like a loser.
That's a really awesome wallpaper biggrin.gif The brushes were used really well happy.gif

Say, you do use Photoshop for linearting right? unsure.gif
Chiyo
Pretty good, love Eds moody expression there and Al is never easy to draw so well done
Tombow
@Jelly_Belly - That Naruto wallpaper is awesome!!
I love the pose, and the details on shuriken throwing knives and the katana handle!!
The contrast of fine line drawing of Naruto and the dynamic brushwork on the left is interesting, too!! Nicely done!! happy.gif

BTW, I'm not a divA member.. Yeah, I know, I know, I should register sometime.. biggrin.gif
_Jelly
@baKa-neKoh
Noo...I dont use photoshop. But thanks. happy.gif

Random Character design
Looks liek Zaku. xD
Tombow
QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ Mar 30 2007, 03:26 AM) [snapback]523420[/snapback]
Random Character design
Looks liek Zaku. xD

I say... part Zaku, part Naruto, and 100% cool!!
Nice character designs!! You are so good!! biggrin.gif
Edamame
JellyBelly: Lovely original character designs. You do such a wonderful job with facial expressions. Your art style looks like something right out of a manga.
_Jelly
QUOTE(Edamame @ Mar 30 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]523442[/snapback]
JellyBelly: Lovely original character designs. You do such a wonderful job with facial expressions. Your art style looks like something right out of a manga.

On that note, I was thinking of starting my own. He was supposed to be a character for one. I was just playing around. But I dont really have a real story line. (if you want, you could help me with that)
Twilightz
Awesome drawings! I really like your style. Good luck with the manga if you're gonna do it. happy.gif I don't have any ideas right now.. Have you decided the genre yet?
_Jelly
Supposed to be action. Fighting. Drama. All that.

By the way...who put 5 stars on this thread? O_O
Twilightz
Okay.

I confess.. It was me! I'm looking forward to see more art from you. happy.gif
Tian Ai
SKILLZ! Wow, I really love your drawings - the Naruto siggy! It's... it's... blink.gif How long have you been practicing? biggrin.gif I'm still browsing your DA gallery~

Seriously... I think you're my new artist idol ph34r.gif *is not a stalker creep*
_Jelly
QUOTE(Tian Ai @ Apr 1 2007, 08:58 AM) [snapback]523992[/snapback]
SKILLZ! Wow, I really love your drawings - the Naruto siggy! It's... it's... blink.gif How long have you been practicing? biggrin.gif I'm still browsing your DA gallery~

Seriously... I think you're my new artist idol ph34r.gif *is not a stalker creep*

LOL Thanks. Idoled. W00t. Uuum practising? Eerg...I dunno I haven't been drawing Naruto as long as I have FMA though. xD Mmm, and please comment! =D

I need to draw more stuffs. D= I havent posted in a while.
Nekokitty
Ahh, you're so good at drawing, how can you only have 300 page views! xD
*adds you to DA watch*
_Jelly
Oooh so that was YOU who added me. xD Hahaha, thanks. Mmm, yeah about 300 views. I figure people don't notice me.

Ed rips capes. ._.

Um. Yes. It's crooked, so it looks weird. Full view is best. *thumbs up*
Twilightz
Really cool! Nice eyes. And good pose. happy.gif
Tian Ai
Jelly Belly - I'll try to remember when I go on DA - which is very rare now for some reason XD

I like your Ed! But he seems a little skinny ph34r.gif Or maybe I've gotten used to looking at... bigger people. (Sorry Ed!)

Baka-nekoh - I totally agree with your siggy smile.gif 我是台湾人.. 不过我想我们可以沟通吧?
Tombow
@Jelly_Belly - I like the way Ed's cloth...cape?? is being torn and ripped!! biggrin.gif
Nice job!! happy.gif
_Jelly
Uchiha Sasuke
Many people hate him, yes I know, I drew him...I HATE HIM...yes I know...

That is all.
Tombow
Ha, I must be a monority then.. I don't hate Sasuke!! biggrin.gif
And, I like your Sasuke!! Really cool and bad looking!! laugh.gif
Seriously, it's amazing you can draw that with just a 2B pencil!! happy.gif
Twilightz
Wow! I like his facial expression. happy.gif And Sasuke isn't that bad.. I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.