Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Do You Look Like From FMA?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
Mind Alchemist
I was thinking about this, and i realized that it could be possiable that many of us may actually look a little like a character form Fma. Post who you think you look a like, just for the fun of it. ^-^

People have told me i look like Lust before she became Lust.
CodenameElizabeth
http://www.ng-master.com/cm/displayimage.p...=526&pos=14

http://www.risingsun.net/albums/cs87/source/cs87-0018.shtml

(Alright. If *I* didn't post it first, I know someone else around here was bound to sooner or later... blink.gif )

Apparently (according to some of my psychotic friends...) it works for me even when I'm NOT cosplaying. Somehow, *I* fail to see it though.
Nekokitty
I look like Sheska.
And I don't even cosplay.
Triss Hawkeye
Hmm....I look like Scieszka without glasses and slightly redder hair. ^^
Sin Of Envy
ZoMfG! That's one awesome Hawkeye cosplay! ohmy.gif
Anyways, I'm not sure....hmmm, some say I look like Sloth. Even those who have no idea what FMA is [They have seen my notebooks <.<] But I don't cosplay either...
Chiyo
Movie Winry
Mechanic Winry
Travel Winry

You get the idea of who I cosplay, whether I look like her or not is a matter of opinion.
Carnal Malefactor

You tell me.

If I had a younger brother, he'd probably look like Fuery.
Amalthea
Who from FMA is a girl with long dark brown hair and green-blue eyes?
huh.gif

If I still had blonde hair, I would look like Winry.
CodenameElizabeth
You get the idea of who I cosplay, whether I look like her or not is a matter of opinion.

Um... yeah, you do. wink.gif

Void could pass for a pretty good Hughes, if he changed the hair up a bit...
Elric13
I don't really know. I'm a girl, I have straight black hair, brown eyes, and I'm Caucasian. I have no clue who I would be.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Hm... yeah Abstruse, I could definitely see an older Fuery, but mostly a Maes, if you style your hair and grow a little bit of a beard... laugh.gif

I suppose that I would look a bit like Rose - maybe more like Noa (sp?) from the movie... except I don't have pink bangs, and they're both much skinnier than I am!
Tombow
We have a similar thread, and I'll post which one in a short while. smile.gif
*Goes to look for it*
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
I feel a merge coming on... blink.gif

BTW, Elizabeth, I just noticed how you changed the text for the link to your cosplay photo gallery! laugh.gif

Too bad there aren't more girls in FMA - just about every guy can find *someone* he looks like...
Tombow
Nop... the old thread is gone (unless I was seeing things XDD) ... hence, this one stays!! biggrin.gif
Tho, I don't know if the thread should stay here? Or... ?? If anyone has an idea for better place for this thread, that's good, too. smile.gif

@Mind Alchemist - Let us know if you'd like to have any change in the thread title, like editing from "Form" to "From." biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Hm... yeah Abstruse, I could definitely see an older Fuery, but mostly a Maes, if you style your hair and grow a little bit of a beard...

I can do the stubble easily, but I doubt I could do the hair without professional help, since my hair is naturally wavy.
Mind Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 2 2007, 04:44 AM) [snapback]511336[/snapback]
Nop... the old thread is gone (unless I was seeing things XDD) ... hence, this one stays!! biggrin.gif
Tho, I don't know if the thread should stay here? Or... ?? If anyone has an idea for better place for this thread, that's good, too. smile.gif

@Mind Alchemist - Let us know if you'd like to have any change in the thread title, like editing from "Form" to "From." biggrin.gif

oops sorry about the typo, it always happens when i have to type with one hand[stupid shoulder pain] dry.gif you can change that ...no scratch that .. plz change that!!
Tombow
QUOTE(Mind Alchemist @ Mar 1 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]511464[/snapback]
oops sorry about the typo, it always happens when i have to type with one hand[stupid shoulder pain] dry.gif you can change that ...no scratch that .. plz change that!!
@Mind Alchemist - Done. ^^
I make tons of typo everyday!! You're doing much better than me!! biggrin.gif

BTW, I DID find the thread.
It's FMA Character by Forum members
I'll compare the two threads later. (I'm too sleepy at the moment. biggrin.gif )
archangelkatherin
I don't think I look like anyone from FMA... I have dark brown hair and dull green eyes so I'd probably resemble Schiezka most, minus glasses ...
Mind Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 2 2007, 08:33 AM) [snapback]511492[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mind Alchemist @ Mar 1 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]511464[/snapback]
@Mind Alchemist - Done. ^^
I make tons of typo everyday!! You're doing much better than me!! biggrin.gif

BTW, I DID find the thread.
It's FMA Character by Forum members
I'll compare the two threads later. (I'm too sleepy at the moment. biggrin.gif )

Tombow that's all good and tanx. And i should be typing properly, i did study it for two years, If me teacher saw my weird typo's he'd kill me.
Edamame
Chiyo: If Winry was a true person, she would most definetly be you. I love the movie cosplay; you do such a wonderful job bringing her character to life.

Codename: Once again, your cosplaying skills manage to make my jaw drop. You really do capture Riza's likeness.

Abstruse: I can definetly see you as Maes Hughes.

Hmmm, I have no idea who the heck I look like. (My hair is honey blonde and I have hazel eyes): Me
Me again
Chiyo
Much as I simply adore your hair wavy Eda, if it was straight you might be able to do Clara/Psiren. She and you both have a sultry look.
Popogeejo
I look like Rose, pink bangs and all.
Triss Hawkeye
Actually, thinking about it, I look a little like a female version of Alphonse, minus the bangs.

Although that might be stretching it a bit... ^^
Astria
I look like Sheska, minus the large glasses. I would cosplay her, but a friend of mine has more....unusual ideas in mind. Namely, Tamaki from Ouran Host Club (I think its the smirking) and, bizarrely, the kid from 'Loveless' ("But...you'd look cute with cat ears and tail!"; "I'm ten years too old and *female!* tongue.gif ")
Lucrezia
I look a little like Lust. Except I'm not quite as maniacal as she is. Nor am I tall ^^;;
Keoni
If I have to pick anyone, I'd say Sloth. Except my hair is a little lighter than hers. (And I'm lacking in the "curves"department XD)
Indignant Judgment
I would have to say Roy Mustang, minus the age and hair color
Colette
Sheska for sure. My hair is longer and redder, though.
Carnal Malefactor
Lots of Sheszka's in the heezy...
Fushi
Tricia most likely. Although my friends really liked my Sloth Halloween cosplay and said I looked just like her (with exception to some differences in costume), in every day life I am much more cutesy and cheerful looking, so Tricia is a better fit. Although I of course don't have that motherly look and I may be too cutesy.
Toby-Chan
Ever since the accident, I've been told I'm a spitting image of newborn!sloth. happy.gif

*gaa-aa-a-sp*
Carnal Malefactor
@Fushi
If you cut your hair, you'd look like Lyra, I'd say.
Fushi
Ya think so? Lyra's pretty hot. Hmmm...but my hair's not really dark enough and I don't have bangs. :x
Becca-chan
I'm not sure who I'd be..
Aside from the fact I have shoulder-length honey blonde hair ( I assume so anyway ^^; ..or it's golden blonde ) and blue-grey eyes with small streaks of green in them.
Kisara
I'd be Lust... or maybe Sloth... a mix between the both of them. Only I've got brown eyes... so maybe a mix between Trisha and Lust.
Mind Alchemist
Abstrues Eulogy you really look like Hughes you know, and CodenameElizabeth you make a very good Riza.

cutie
no one....<this is a stupid answer>

well, i think i look a little like Trisha...only because of her eyes.

no one....<now this is a stupid answer>

well, i think i look a little like Trisha...only because of her eyes.
Lost Alchemist
some say i look like edward but i me i like i'm the girl al.
Matt89
If I had dark hair I'd look a bit like Hughes.
Alchemical
My friends say I look like Winry with black hair with red tips. And my brother says I have Ed's eyes (even though they have a little yellow, they're mostly blue/grey) So, I don't really see any of it. dry.gif
ehxhfdl14
Uh... I dunno. Just go to my profile and decide (mainly because I don't know how to post links or pics on fastreply).
I don't think I look like anyone, actually.
N.C. StormEye
Possible Roy/Riza Hybrid. XP Or maybe...sadly enough...Lyra/Dante. With my hair at the moment.
Elise Elric
My friends say I look like Ed if he was a girl with shorter hair. And I'm Ed's size so... that helps too.

[I really look more like Haruhi]
Alchemical
QUOTE(ehxhfdl14 @ Apr 8 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]527196[/snapback]
Uh... I dunno. Just go to my profile and decide (mainly because I don't know how to post links or pics on fastreply).

Hm... I think you look like a Ling/Ran Fan hybrid. ... Are you their child?! *pokepoke* (Just kidding^^)
ehxhfdl14
Hm... I think you look like a Ling/Ran Fan hybrid. ... Are you their child?! *pokepoke* (Just kidding^^)

ahahaha!! I'm Ling and Ran Fan's love child??
Fullmetal007
I'm probably a mix between Al and Roy.I have dark dark DARK brown hair and I'm tall and slim.......oh yeah....
musical alchemist
I could pass off as Hawkeye...if I bleached my hair again, and I do part my bangs like hers...so yea, I'm a brunette Hawkeye! (Yay for me, I revived a post.... ph34r.gif )
Envidia
maybe like Al, my hair is always with a ponytail with some hair in my face xD (Al in the movie, of course) and i had my hair light brown for a while ^^.. besides, i have big eyes biggrin.gif
TheSnig
I suppose I could look like Hawkeye a bit, but I have darker hair and I am too short. T_T
N.C. StormEye
...I'm a brunette, and could pass for Hawkeye if I bleached my hair, but at the moment I look like Lyra. XP

So it's either Roy-Riza Hybrid or Lyra. XP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.