Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Things To Say On Opposite Day
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2
Carnal Malefactor
George W. Bush is competent and reasonable.

Now you try!
Sleeping Forest
Chuck Norris is a wimp. [?]
Razzy
Each season of American Idol is getting more and more interesting.
Popogeejo
Chuck Norris is a great actor.

If the American Government continues to think of itself as a model for every other country and tried to impose this model on others then the world will be a better place.

Talking in opposites is as good as understanding Sarcasm. wink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Inflection has no bearing on the quality of sarcasm.
Indignant Judgment
Sarcasm is just another way of saying your the smartest person in the world happy.gif
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I failed nearly all of my quizzes in Chinese and only passed 2 and now I feel as if I' can finally achieve getting a honor card!!!!

(kind of like an achivement medal/certificate in academics)
Chiyo
Why does poor Edward Elric have no fangirls? He's so tall and manly
I just love getting scold at everyday by my parents...!
MasterKris
I'm Squidward.
Colette
I love when people throw in random Japanese expressions or words in their sentences, it makes it look so kawaii happy.gif
Razzy
"Beetlejuice" was Tim Burton's best movie.
Zee
Johnny Depp is U-G-L-Y and I never want to see him in Pirates of the Caribbean EVERY AGAIN!
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Feb 28 2007, 03:05 PM) [snapback]510745[/snapback]
I'm Squidward.

I did not understand that reference and it is not funny at all. Anti-Lol. mad.gif
Tian Ai
I love when people throw in random Japanese expressions or words in their sentences, it makes it look so kawaii happy.gif

OMG I sooo disagree with you! How could you ever say that?! blink.gif

[Wow, this is too confusing for my brain blink.gif]
Densetsu_kid
I just love math! I'm just too smart! My goodness such a genius I am biggrin.gif
Zee
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Feb 28 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]510868[/snapback]
I just love math! I'm just too smart! My goodness such a genius I am biggrin.gif

That was NOT funny AT ALL! XD
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(Zee @ Feb 28 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]510904[/snapback]

Well mademoiselle guess what I am starting to NOT like you at all biggrin.gif
Zee
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Feb 28 2007, 10:40 PM) [snapback]511017[/snapback]
QUOTE(Zee @ Feb 28 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]510904[/snapback]

Well mademoiselle guess what I am starting to NOT like you at all biggrin.gif

The feeling is sooooooo NOT mutual XP
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(Zee @ Feb 28 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]511019[/snapback]
The feeling is sooooooo NOT mutual XP

Well I am so not talking to you anymore because I so do not like you so I'll just try to avoid you biggrin.gif Because talking to you is so not a pleasure smile.gif
Zee
well......ditto XP lol (I'm SOOOO eloquent and NOT to the point)
I'm a genius at HE!!

*Home Economics= sewing, cooking etc.. girly-housewife stuff in short except cooking..! happy.gif I like cooking!! happy.gif
Zee
I HATE FMA and all it stands for! tongue.gif
I am NOT a spamming freak! biggrin.gif
Naivete
Of course you hate FMA; don't we all? tongue.gif
Nepharski
The Democrat congress is a general good sport about everything. Thumbs up.
Carnal Malefactor
Ailuro is dumb as rocks and not at all attractive. I hate her like she's made of AIDS.
Densetsu_kid
I am so lucky because the girl of my dreams loves me back biggrin.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(Nepharski)
The Democrat congress is a general good sport about everything. Thumbs up.

Although, the Republicans were doing such a great job, I'm not even sure why I was so happy that the Democrats took over.
Carnal Malefactor
Congress should always serve only as a rubber stamp for the Executive Branch, and nothing more.
Zee
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Mar 1 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]511377[/snapback]
I am so lucky because the girl of my dreams loves me back biggrin.gif

That is sooo NOT sad!! sad.gif
Indignant Judgment
I dont have a problem STOP BUGGING ME! happy.gif (just kidding or am I?)
Densetsu_kid
I hate this forum because it is full of uncaring members. All the persons that I have talked to are so stupid mad.gif ( biggrin.gif )
Zee
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Mar 1 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]511457[/snapback]
I hate this forum because it is full of uncaring members. All the persons that I have talked to are so stupid mad.gif ( biggrin.gif )

DITTO mad.gif
< is VERY angry right now
Tian Ai
Tombow is such an inconsiderate loser, we hate him like no other mad.gif

patkk the dictator/ninja/fish
this thread is stupider than stupid
and boring...er than boring
Popogeejo
Religion is the key to society advancing, the arts, education and comedy will hamper this and lead us into the dark ages.

Religion has no place in human society.
Triple Soul
Naruto is possibly the greatest anime ever made. Hearing ninjas scream at random intervals, angsting, fangirling, and the like are what real ninjas are supposed to be like. Screw hiding in the shadows 24-7, wearing only black, running out in the open wearing orange tracksuits is the true ninja way! Dattebayo! Believe it!
Triss Hawkeye
Roy Mustang is nothing to Ed. I mean, what's a super-hot (in both senses of the word) flame alchemist got to compare with a short angsty teen who doesn't like milk?

((Sorry...))
Toby-Chan
Tracing other peoples' art takes so much skill and patience and creative struggle. Only a true artist could ever do it well. I admire people who do this so much! It's truly impressive and unique.
Zee
I love it SOOOO much when my car gets buried under 2 feet of snow

Triss Hawkeye ((LOL no you're not)) XP
slayeralchemist

Oh my goodness! You have no idea how much I HATE you Densetsu Kid biggrin.gif
Indignant Judgment
I just love being around my WHOLE family for the second day in a row happy.gif
Tian Ai
God, I hate asian dramas soooo much! mad.gif Someone always gets cancer and loses their memory, goes blind and/or deaf and/or mute, or dies! It's soo hilarious when the guy gets hit by a car or something biggrin.gif And the way the scenes go are just the most un-sweet thing I've ever seen. mad.gif
Zee
QUOTE(Tian Ai @ Mar 2 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]511956[/snapback]
God, I hate asian dramas soooo much! mad.gif Someone always gets cancer and loses their memory, goes blind and/or deaf and/or mute, or dies! It's soo hilarious when the guy gets hit by a car or something biggrin.gif And the way the scenes go are just the most un-sweet thing I've ever seen. mad.gif

That was sooo NOT confusing to me ^^; I sooo DIDN'T think that that was the truth at first ^^;;;; lol
Ditto, I LOOOOAATHE Asian Dramas sooo much (which is why i download them every day XD)
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(slayeralchemist @ Mar 2 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]511905[/snapback]

Oh my goodness! You have no idea how much I HATE you Densetsu Kid biggrin.gif

Well mademoiselle I HATE you even more than you can imagine biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
I find Densetsu's, Amrouredsoul's and Slayer's lovefest really fun to read. It's so clever how they say they hate each other when they really mean they like each other.! Genius!
Aren't gossip mags great? The way they describe each and every one of those stupid celebreties scandals, affairs, love-lives and secrets.. Oh the sheer joy of wanting to tear them and burn them up! Oh how I wish I had a great big pile of them and tearing them up then afterwards burying them in a pile of shit and then burning them up? Isn't it gonna be a blast? happy.gif
Triple Soul
Roy x Ed is a terribly underrated pairing! I can't find enough of it! I dunno WHY I can't find anything on it! It's sad....it's not like it's pedophilic or anything.

[I'm prepared to die now]
silentsky
O, Gabby, please dont jump off that cliff!!!
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Mar 3 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]512480[/snapback]
Roy x Ed is a terribly underrated pairing! I can't find enough of it! I dunno WHY I can't find anything on it! It's sad....it's not like it's pedophilic or anything.

[I'm prepared to die now]

Oh, but totally! It's so majorly pedophelic I just want to vomit. After all, sixteen is nowhere near the age of consent in any society at any time, let alone in the early nineteen hundreds. And for that matter, being a self-supporting individual (who also is the sole protector of his only family) as well as a Major in the military capable of commanding troops has no indication of maturity or adult responsibility whatsoever. Ed is just a normal ignorant sheltered teenager, and thus, being involved in a relationship with someone older than him would totally be the worst thing ever!

That said, I am a major fan of RoyxEd and don't think there is enough of it out there. And I definitely don't prefer EdxHawkeye when it comes to the subject of Ed being involved in such pedophilic relationships. After all, she's old enough to be his mother, considering most mothers give birth at age ten!

I did not rant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.