FM-A Board Sig/Avatar/Wallpaper Shop Directory:
If you like to have your sig made by those artists, please DO NOT post sig request here, and instead, please post on the thread of the sig shop artist. Instead, please click on the sig shop link to go to the sig shop of your choice, then post your sig request there.
Currently, following Sig/Icon/Wallpaper Shops are OPEN!!
* Kisara's Gfx Showcase/shop (Our latest sig shop is by Kisara!! Back from her extended vacation, and ready to take requests!! Check it out!! ^^)
* Aribelle's Sigs & Aavatars (Check out these beautiful sigs by Aribelle!! Taking requests now!! ^^)
* Rosi's Signature and Icon Shoppe (Rosi makes AWESOME sigs!! ^^)
* Washu's Signature Shop (Sig shop with very nice sigs!! ^^)
* Hey's FMA Icon Shopp (Free FMA avatars for your use!! ^^)
* Causmicfire's Graphics: Icons and Banners (Check out her awesome FMA icon collections!! ^^)
* Dearheart's FMA Icons and Graphics (Hope she can share more of her icons with us ^^)
* Antimony's FMA Icons And Banners (No new requests, but free icons here!!)
* Chi's FMA Wallpaper (Gorgeous FMA wallpapers!! ^^)
Click on the above links and stop by their shops for awesome sig/avatar/wallpaper!
Alchemist X =signature Shop=
Alchemydude90's Siggie Shop
Icealchemistbabes Sigs & Avatars
Kan's graphic shop
Masterk's Sig Boutique
Mel 's Sig Shop
Neko's Sigs and Graphics
Night Shadow's Sig Shop
Nil's Fma Graphics And Gfx Shop
Pack Lackey's Sig Shop
Robo-mechanics 's Sig Shop
Sky's Sig Stuff, made with Gimp
Xobo (ed's numbuh 1 fan)'s Siggy-doodle Shop!
(Not all sig shops that are on vacation are listed above. If you have sig shop thread, and is back from an extended hiatus, please let us know, and we'll list your sig shop thread again. ^^)
* If any Sig artist needs the update/addition on the list, please post here or on your sig shop thread and let me know, then I'll update the info. ^^
- Last updated Dec. 31, 2009
* Max sig size for our board is 500 pix wide, and 300 pix high, and that includes text and sig pics. If your sig pic is within the Max size, but if you have lots of text in addition to the sig pic, you may still get "large sig" notice from the board. If you'd like to avoid that and to be "safe," try to contain your sig pic, plus text (if any) within "500 pix wide and 300 pix high" range.
* If you bring some fanart to be made into your sig or avatar, please make sure you have the PERMISSION to use that fanart for your sig or avatar from the fanartist. (This is not necessary if your sig is using official art)
* After the sig is made, please don't forget to give credit to the SIG ARTIST in your sig space, by adding a line such as: "Sig made by xxx" etc.