Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cool Hair
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
silentsky
I have rukia hair... do you think you have hair like a character in any anime???
patkk the dictator/ninja/fish
Really I do too ... minus the side bangs
but i didn't plan it that way when i got the cut though
but if i don't blow-dry it the botom layer flips out while the top flips in like rukia
weird eh?
kaizenyorii
i have hair like jaken from inuyasha
Ailuro
yeah, mine's cool. it's brown. woo. tons of character like that.
*~vachi~*
Umm, my hair is black and straight so I suppose it could be similar to some characters...which I don't know...v_v
mei_tenshi
My hair is silver-blue, almost pale lavender at some times, depending on the atmosphere that's being portrayed. Because, you know, it sparkles when I'm trying to be extra-cute. happy.gif;;;;;;;;

And ah, oh oh! I use this special hairspray on top of this special gel that has these special powers so that the style is never out of place, cuz like, I wanna look like Lumiere from Kiddy Grade! I love her , so OF COURSE I had to replicate her hairstyle. happy.gif;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Awesome, huh?
Chiyo
I AM Winry, therefore I have her hair...duh.

Vachi's choppy look sometimes looks like a black haired Sakura Kinamoto
Toby-Chan
I used to have short hair that I dyed all sorts of colors/ put into mohawks/liberty spikes/ etc. Now it's just plain natural blonde girly hair that I prefer to wear in pigtails.

Maybe I'll get a cut come springtime. How about a buzzcut? Might as well so long as everyone in my life already thinks I'm a lesbian.

(PS- Mei's hair is awesome! ohmy.gif)
silentsky
Asian hair is cool!!!

I have black straight hair!!! it fans out on its own but real straight

I would put a pic but im too young for pics... on the internet anyways

im only 12 errr 13 errr

do you know anyone who tried to make their hair like yugi????
[almost disturbing, imagining amount of gel...]

@the dictator fish ninja: my hair does that naturally weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Chiyo
Toby, Ask for a lesbian cut, they'll have something I'm sure.
Tian Ai
Uhh, I have side-bangs, layered black hair...a few inches past the shoulders XD It's like a mix between Riza or Winry's side bangs and Ranfan's black, layered hair. blink.gif

Mei_tenshi - Sparkly hair!! ohmy.gif
The Dan
Hahahahaha, hair~

My hair doesn't look like anyone at all's. Well, kinda maybe Shino or that Cowboy Bebop guy's.

You guys aren't cool enough for my ladyfriend's face =/
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Tian Ai @ Feb 4 2007, 06:11 PM) [snapback]501111[/snapback]
Mei_tenshi - Sparkly hair!! ohmy.gif

Yes...sparkly...>_>

But no, my hair isn't really as I said it was. I hope no one actually believed me.
silentsky
@ the Dan: hey cool pix!!!

@ mei_tenshi : i wish your hair was sparkly...

i want to see someone with yugi hair

i can't imagine that...
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 4 2007, 11:22 PM) [snapback]501289[/snapback]
@ mei_tenshi : i wish your hair was sparkly...

Why? huh.gif
You know, I'm pretty sure there are hair products out there that are infused with glitter or some sparkle-inducing ingredient. Some kind of gel or something.

i want to see someone with yugi hair

i can't imagine that...

Perhaps not in every-day settings, but look up Yu-Gi-Oh cosplays and you'll find a ton. I don't even have to check to know this.
jefe
i have spikey hair like greed
silentsky
That is so awesome! Greed is so cool! n_n

@jefe : Do you have those glasses?

@mei tenshi: Wouldn't you want sparkly hair? It would be cool... Maybe baby blue or fire red for colors

Jk - please dont take that post seriously, mei
slayeralchemist
My hair is just like kagome's except mine is light-brown
jefe
@jefe : Do you have those glasses?

no, but that would be so cool
Chiyo
Its soooo cool that you all look like anime characters!!
silentsky
Dont you have 'the hair' Chiyo?

lol --- nice avatar
Ailuro
Aw, I wish my hair was anime character-ish!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I could make my hair look like some DBZ character's if I put enough gel [or vaseline] in it.
Chiyo
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 10 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]503478[/snapback]
Dont you have 'the hair' Chiyo?

lol --- nice avatar

Nope, I have 'the everything'

Bacon, do it, and take pictures for me
silentsky
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 10 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]503533[/snapback]

Don't worry Ailuro!!! mwa-hahahaha!
Even my dorky friends have anime hair!!!
Ailuro
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 12 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]504256[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 10 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]503533[/snapback]

Don't worry Ailuro!!! mwa-hahahaha!
Even my dorky friends have anime hair!!!

Oh, joy.
Colette
I love my hair <.< Not the style nor its thickness and natural wave, but I sure as hell love the color XD

I don't think it's the same as any anime character. Oh no boohoo? ='(
Little Washu
I have hair like Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion, except my hair is in mid-change from blonde to brunette instead of blue. So basiclly, like this (just make her 12 years old) but my hair is a LITTLE longer. But just a bit:
Triple Soul
My hair is brown and naturally wavy. Goes down to just below my shoulders. Uneventful. Not the same as any anime character I know.

So, um, w00t w00t?
silentsky
Oh! my friend, ailuro!!! i wasn't tryin to say that you're dorky or anything!!! T^T i sorry ---

i was just saying that anybody could get or have anime-ish hair

one of my friends desperately wants roy mustang hair --- he's really desperate --- and everytime he gets a hair cut he gets soooo mad. he is trying to grow it long in the front but his mom wont let him

hhehehe

@Triple Soul: w00t w00t of course!!!
joanne45
I like Ed's blonde hair.
silentsky
Doesn't everybody? haha! >.<

i feel bad for my hair right now... its getting to long to be rukia hair but it still curves the same...

would anyone have an idea what anime character it would looklke?
Chiyo
QUOTE(joanne45 @ Feb 23 2007, 09:23 AM) [snapback]508561[/snapback]
I like Ed's blonde hair.

oooh you got the point of this thread didn't you

Baba: Can't think of any right now, but I'll surely keep an eye out.
silentsky
@ Chiyo: that sucks... well... i haveta get it cut to keep it... though i am trying to get it at something different... like rukia in the front but long in the back... i dont know... but i sure like it the way it is...

haha and i never have to comb it... it comes naturally --- even after waking up...
haha
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 25 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]509300[/snapback]
@ Chiyo: that sucks... well... i haveta get it cut to keep it... though i am trying to get it at something different... like rukia in the front but long in the back... i dont know... but i sure like it the way it is...

haha and i never have to comb it... it comes naturally --- even after waking up...
haha

Hey your hair sounds so cool wink.gif Not only does it look like Rukia's but u don't have the necessity to comb it. Hey I am sure that whatever look you decide to have will surely look good on you smile.gif

My hair is just like Kaitou kid's. The few friends of mine that actually know what anime is say so as well biggrin.gif
silentsky
why thank you densetsu!
i'll try to look up Kaitou kids hair

Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 26 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]509743[/snapback]
why thank you densetsu!

You are welcome biggrin.gif Here is a picture of his hair:

I always spike my hair out but when I'm feeling lazy and don't comb it my hair looks exactly like that happy.gif
But tomorrow I'm getting a haircut and coloring my hair so yeah
Galorfilinde
My hair looks like crap at the moment, I tried to dye it black but it turned out an ugly color brown/black/dark blonde XD
Next time I'll go to the hairdresser. I want to color my hair red and black then.
slayeralchemist
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Feb 27 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]510154[/snapback]
QUOTE( BabaAsinSheep @ Feb 26 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]509743[/snapback]
why thank you densetsu!

I always spike my hair out but when I'm feeling lazy and don't comb it my hair looks exactly like that happy.gif

Hey Densetsu Kid If that is the way you look then allow me to tell you. You must be quite attractive wub.gif Don't get me wrong, I'm just giving you a friendly compliment biggrin.gif

Why are you changing it though?
silentsky
QUOTE(slayeralchemist @ Feb 27 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]510372[/snapback]
why thank you densetsu!

Hey Densetsu Kid If that is the way you look then allow me to tell you. You must be quite attractive wub.gif Don't get me wrong, I'm just giving you a friendly compliment biggrin.gif

Who knows...
but yeah id bet he is cute!!!hahaha!!!

you both are in vegas? nice...

@Densetsu: now that you mention the anime i watch it!!! it'll remind me of you!!! haha!!
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(BabaAsinSheep @ Mar 1 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]511069[/snapback]
QUOTE(slayeralchemist @ Feb 27 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]510372[/snapback]
why thank you densetsu!

Who knows...
but yeah id bet he is cute!!!hahaha!!!

you both are in vegas? nice...

@Densetsu: now that you mention the anime i watch it!!! it'll remind me of you!!! haha!!

O.k you two just so made me blush wub.gif And trust me red is so not a good color on me smile.gif

slayeralchemist: Never mind I am not changing it anymore that day I was just mad and had no idea what to take my anger on biggrin.gif .

BabaAsinSheep: Thank you! Well now we are even, because every time I watch Bleach it reminds me of you biggrin.gif
silentsky
Red? like a real vibrant red or just highlights?
slayeralchemist
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Mar 1 2007, 01:38 AM) [snapback]511072[/snapback]
O.k you two just so made me blush wub.gif And trust me red is so not a good color on me smile.gif

slayeralchemist: Never mind I am not changing it anymore that day I was just mad and had no idea what to take my anger on biggrin.gif .

Oh C'mon sweetie I bet you look so cute when you blush wink.gif And is good to hear that you are not changing it anymore smile.gif Keep it like that! You look really hot and cute wink.gif

Guess what though, I am going to dye my hair blonde smile.gif so no more Kagome hair anymore
Indignant Judgment
Guess what though, I am going to dye my hair blonde so no more Kagome hair anymore

Really, thats cool, but the last time I dyed my hair blonde, it didn't want to cooperate with me much so no more blonde for meh sleep.gif
Razzy
I was going to get my hair cut like Dante's hair (from FMA), except without the bangs, but my hair wasn't long enough.... now my hair looks sort of like Willy Wonka's hair...
Amalthea
I guess my hair is most like Tohru's hair from the anime Fruits Basket.

I would like to have hair like Cheshire's from Teen Titans. Because really, there isn't a much better ability than to knock someone out with your hair.
Little Washu
I was going to get my hair cut like Dante's hair (from FMA), except without the bangs, but my hair wasn't long enough.... now my hair looks sort of like Willy Wonka's hair...

*giggle/snort* I'm sorry, that was just a bit random. No offense of course happy.gif.
My hair still looks like a fusion of the hair of Rei Ayanami from Evangelion and Shigure Sohma from Fruits Basket. Before I got it cut, I looked like Kagome from InuYasha, with ash-blonde coloring. My hair color is still in mid change from blonde to brunett.
slayeralchemist
Now my hair looks like Mai Valentine's from Yu-Gi-OH
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Mine looks like Kagura's (Fruits Basket) hair only mines longer.
silentsky
my cool hair is getting too long

owell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.