Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Signature
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News > Fullmetal-alchemist.com News > The 33rd Annual Forum Awards
Popogeejo
From a nice piece of artwork to an extract form a poem, we can put any old rubbish in our sigs. There are those though who use this small space far more effectively than others.
Which here is the one you like best.

QUOTE(Nil-chan's Signature)

||-----------------------------||[deviantArt]||[royai]||[fanficion]||[graphics]||----------------------------||

QUOTE(Popogeejo's signature)
Mini fan till I die.

The 33rd FMA.com Awards!
If you don't nominate God will kill a kitten.

QUOTE(Zarpia's Signature)
Has been named "Sharpie" by Quiss
Honorable Captain of the Anti-Inoue Squad

QUOTE(Seventh_Sky's signature)

Top sig by teh Yoshi =D, everything else by me (images used in sig and ava are not mine) .:My fanficcies:.
My apprentice, and fellow Button Klutz: ed_drink_your_milk.::.Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!

Vote!

(Sigs replicated to best of my ability)
Fushi
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, this is difficult O_o;;;
Kenji
all have its own distinctive feature and designs
Vash_the_Gunslinger
They actually are not that good. I thought there were better ones, but I failed to nominate them.
Popogeejo
My apologies to everyone else for the following.
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Feb 5 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]501109[/snapback]
They actually are not that good. I thought there were better ones, but I failed to nominate them.

Oh cry me a river. I gave you three weeks to nominate someone, Three f*cking weeks. It wasn't exactly hidden that this event was going on either. I tried to make it as clear as possible so you have no right to complain, unless it's about your own stupidity and none of us can help you there.
Besides, if there were better Sigs don't you think they would have been nominated by other, less bone idle, people?

Please don't shit up my polls with your whinny crap. I gave everyone a chance to nominate and if you chose not to them you have no right to complain.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I said that I did fail to nominate them. I nominated things anyway. I didn't want to search for the best sig. Too many of them.
Nepharski
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Feb 4 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]501128[/snapback]
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Feb 5 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]501109[/snapback]

Oh cry me a river. I gave you three weeks to nominate someone, Three f*cking weeks. It wasn't exactly hidden that this event was going on either. I tried to make it as clear as possible so you have no right to complain, unless it's about your own stupidity and none of us can help you there.
Besides, if there were better Sigs don't you think they would have been nominated by other, less bone idle, people?

Could I see the nomination threads? Just out of curiousity.

And Nil-Chan.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Feb 5 2007, 02:25 AM) [snapback]501131[/snapback]
I said that I did fail to nominate them. I nominated things anyway. I didn't want to search for the best sig. Too many of them.

Popo's super happy fun guide:
Step 1) Find or purchase one of these and some ammo;

2) Load the gun and turn the safety off.
3) Aim at you head.
4) Correct your parents biggest mistake.

GTFO of this sub-forum please. Don't make what hasn't been the easiest forum event I've done harder by being a retard.

EDIT
Could I see the nomination threads? Just out of curiousity.

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=10955
If you meant the nomination messages I can have those ready in a bit. Sadly I deleted the first few but I have the rest.

Next person to post should have been aborted.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Considering that I did support this "event" by nominating, I don't understand what is your point in arguing. I said my opinion and I stand by it. I failed to nominate in this event. Whoop-dee-f*cking-doo. Sorry I even helped.

Nepharski
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Feb 4 2007, 06:29 PM) [snapback]501135[/snapback]
If you meant the nomination messages I can have those ready in a bit. Sadly I deleted the first few but I have the rest.

No need to trouble yourself. I just thought all the nominations might be in one thread.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Feb 5 2007, 02:35 AM) [snapback]501139[/snapback]
Considering that I did support this "event" by nominating, I don't understand what is your point in arguing. I said my opinion and I stand by it. I failed to nominate in this event. Whoop-dee-f*cking-doo. Sorry I even helped.

*sigh*
Dear boy. I do indeed appreciate your nominations, as I appreciate all the nominations, but I do not, for one second, appreciate you complaining because a sig you feel was better was not nominated.
You did not nominate in this category, therefore you will accept the nominations as they are without complaint.
You may vote and comment constructively but you may not, in any way, complain about the results as you did not try to get your choice of Best sig nominated.

At this point I kindly ask you to stop posting here or take it to PMs. I will gladly discuss this further with you, however, by engaging me in PMs you agree not to report, or otherwise complain about me or the Awards to anyone else.

If you choose to continue posting here in a negative manner I will be forced to ask the mods to remove your posts.

Thank you.

~Popogeejo

EDT
I would also like to note the irony of you saying someone else's sig was bad.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I won't post in a negative manner anymore. I know you went through hell to set this stuff up and I had to bash it. It was my bad and I apologize. And just to clarify, the sigs I am talking about failing to nominate are not people sigs anymore. They have switched and moved on. I cannot do anything about that. My apologies.

P.S: I know my sig isn't the best, but it serves for me. I never would expect to win any awards for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.