Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Member/life Time Achievement Award
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News > Fullmetal-alchemist.com News > The 33rd Annual Forum Awards
Popogeejo
Here it is, the Grand prize we all want to win. Best Member of 2006 the Life time achievement award!
Whether it's due to their wisdom, helpfulness or that they are secretly God, you have nominated these great and sexy people; Asunder, Molecular Alchemist, Quistis88, Toby-Chan and Tombow.
Let your vote be cast!
Carnal Malefactor
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
Starrieidgirl
Tombow-dono all the way!

I feel warm and fuzzy when he/she is there on the Royai thread!
Jo21
I voted for Tombow-oniisan!!!
Toby-Chan
Whoa! Who nominated me? blink.gif Am I really that big of an impression on the forums?
asunder
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 1 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]499810[/snapback]
Whoa! Who nominated me? blink.gif Am I really that big of an impression on the forums?

if you think you're surprised at that, consider that i'm nominated for best newbie AND best lifetime member....wtf!... x_x
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(asunder @ Feb 2 2007, 07:47 AM) [snapback]499946[/snapback]
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 1 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]499810[/snapback]

if you think you're surprised at that, consider that i'm nominated for best newbie AND best lifetime member....wtf!... x_x

LMAO!

I also demand a recount!
Quistis88
I'm surprised that I was nominated for this one. huh.gif Most people don't really count me as a "member" or a "mod". laugh.gif

Hmm . . . decisions, decisions . . .
Molecular Alchemist
^^ you're a mod?? ohmy.gif lol you're just the friendly neigborhood forumer happy.gif

I was suprised i was nominated as well, hahaa laugh.gif Thanks for the nod happy.gif

Can I vote if i was nominated? unsure.gif
Popogeejo
You sure can. You can even vote for yourself if you are so inclined.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Tombow killed them all.
Nepharski
Tombow must be the most polite, favorably disposed person in existence. Shoe-in candidate.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Besides myself. Right, Nepharski?
Nepharski
Love and Peace, Vash. Love and peace.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
No truer(<<<spelling) words have been posted before.
Slashrose1010
I didn't even notice Tombow until like a month or two ago, no offense. He just seems like one of the quieter members... not EKE kind of quiet though where she appears out of nowhere and thwacks you with her fencing thinger. Or Arche quiet where he descends from the sky spewing philosophical babble of which I can barely understand wacko.gif Or the occasionaly return of Hito, where he drives up in his low rider blasting gats like it's no mofo's business.

Yeah... I vote for Rainy biggrin.gif or Blingy :3 This poll is bias >:O there should be a section where we can vote for other.
mei_tenshi
Well, we were given three-weeks' time to nominate before the polls opened...
Le Monkey
I was the only one to vote for Mol xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.