Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Debate
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News > Fullmetal-alchemist.com News > The 33rd Annual Forum Awards
Popogeejo
In a small corner of the forum, un-noticed by many lies Debate district. Here great (and broken) minds meet in discussion, hotly arguing and defending their views and beliefs.
While you may not agree with others views it is both fun and frustrating to take part in such debates.
Which one do you feel has been the most interesting?
Was it Evolution? Creation?, Homosexuality & Gay Marriage or Suicide?
Vote now!
Kenji
It is great to see many of us still able to use religion to debate!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
It was tough, but the religious debate is very well done.
Colette
The homosexuality one had the "Homosexuality is older than heterosexuality" post, which still makes me giggle a little <.<
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Feb 7 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]501906[/snapback]
The homosexuality one had the "Homosexuality is older than heterosexuality" post, which still makes me giggle a little <.<

Oh, that was legendary.
QUOTE(Jato @ Sep 16 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]447126[/snapback]
I disagree with the sin part. I Homosexuality is older than Hetrosexuality. Bushido, the way of the Warrior, was considered an opening of homosexuality, because it enforced the closeness of men, and the bonding of brothers. Next homosexuality was considered fine and dandy in Japan, in fact many books were written on the subject of the 'wonders of male love'.

(click the little pinky/purple box to be taken to the post in the thread.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.