Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Did You Find This Site?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Bakka
i was going around looking for anime pictures and BOOM! yay an awsome anime forum
Kitty Alchemist
It was the same with me. I was look for Fullmetal Alchemist pictures and I found this site.
Nekokitty
I wanted to look for good FMA yaoi pics and I ran into this site.
Demon x
I have been searching for..just an anime site or anything about FMA and I found this one but I was here for a quite a while but was not the least attracted to it in any way , and it has resulted in me leaving, but I have mad a comeback after a while for a reason I can't seem to recall.

I have been searching for....just an anime site or anything about FMA and I found this one but I was here for a quite a while, but was not the least attracted to it in any way , and it has resulted in me leaving, but I have made a comeback after a while for a reason I can't seem to recall.
Popogeejo
I simply asked Google "Where am I needed?" and it sent me here.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I went to gamefaqs.com and then to the anime board where someone said they had a question for FMA. They said they tried fullmetal-alchemist.com and then I went here.
Demon x
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jan 27 2007, 10:22 AM) [snapback]497842[/snapback]

yeah?! then the united nations URL must've been there too!
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Demon x @ Jan 27 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]497854[/snapback]

Nah, I only deal with groups that have at least remote amounts of influence.
I did, however, get the white house website. Maybe your Government needs my divine wisdom...
Demon x
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jan 27 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]497862[/snapback]
QUOTE(Demon x @ Jan 27 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]497854[/snapback]

Nah, I only deal with groups that have at least remote amounts of influence.
I did, however, get the white house website. Maybe your Government needs my divine wisdom...

but if you did so we would go to 200 years of financial and technological advancement we may recover Atlantis or find Bigfoot!!!
Ailuro
Ya know, it was two years ago, so I don't remember.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
I remember the month I finished watching the whole FMA series. I felt a bit sad everytime I thought of FMA because of the series' ending. Well, I went online at one time and talked to some of my gamer friends about FMA and its ending and I heard that there was an FMA movie and they told me the title. So I happened to search for stuff about Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa on Google and I just happen to pass by this site. I was actually looking for reviews and trailers of the movie.
cutie
i was searching for every fullmetal alchemist things in yahoo and google, and from there, i got it. also i got www.fullmetalalchemist.com and www.fullmetalalchemist.com/flash_index.html (i remember it! yay!)
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I was looking around at Fullmetal Alchemist sites on google and i clicked on this site. I'm happy i did cause it's the coolest wink.gif !
Indignant Judgment
I'm afraid to admit but I did the same as ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, I was bored one day and was looking up some info about FMA after I had watched the movie and I came across here happy.gif
Triple Soul
I was looking for random FMA pics, and bam. Siteage. Or something like that.
Taskinst
To tell you the truth I don't remember....
But I know it had something to do with Google.
Lee_1995
It was 2 years ago,I went through this site Not A Shrimp a really nice site,she had a link going here,and then it seemed fun so I joined in.
Naivete
I was looking up the movie summary and Google brought me here happy.gif. It was only a year later that I joined ^^;.
SCARED4LIFE
I did a search for Fma wallpapers and *ta-da!* here is were I ended up!
LastExile
I also was looking for pictures. I was actually looking for some good ones that I could get autographed by the voice actors, but I figured I'd check out the forums first. And thats how I ended up here loving these forums!
Razzy
I was in school looking for FMA pictures and I found this. I joined because I really liked posting in the gallery, but then I realized that the forums are just as fun! laugh.gif
Kari_Neko
Hnn either I found the site while I was looking for FMA manga at home or my friend Little Washu told me about it.
Tidusu
It was several months ago when I google for episode listing. It got me here and I was very happy about it. It wasn't until two days ago (9-12-07) that I joined the forum. XD
Atomsk_Rinwell
(-.-*) well least im not alone on the google thing..

< has a fan fic as well posted in the fanworks section..

im fairly new.. but i think youll ither love, or hate my story..

ither way greetings to all.

~*ATOMSK*~
luluseason
I found this from searching Alphonse eric in google images. as i wanted some reference of him.
kkg22104
I found this site when I was trying to find Chapter 95 of FMA (because it was late that time...) and there was a spoiler thread for it on here.
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
QUOTE (~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Mar 17 2007, 03:25 PM) *
I was looking around at Fullmetal Alchemist sites on google and i clicked on this site. I'm happy i did cause it's the coolest wink.gif !

well that is what kinda happened to me. well i was re watching a episode of fullmetal and they had a website at the end and i checked it out and one of the search results that given to me at the moment.
Popogeejo
Why is this stickied?
ninryu
well, google.
kimonodragon88
I think it was by a fullmetal alchemist facebook group. They had a link to this site, and about a month later I joined.
FMAobsessed
I found this site through google while trying to search for fullmetal alchemist fansites. I personally thought that this was one of the best. So I joined.
Mhacy
well..im looking for FMA manga scans of the latest chapter..
then I search in google and found this site...
tbh, im a certified FMA fan..xD
angelstar2408
Hmmm..... I was looking for chapter 95 spoilers then I came across a thread that discusses manga spoilers then i thought of joining since I've never tried 'foruming' before.... then poof! I'm here! biggrin.gif
I Wish I Was Winry
I was trying to send my friends pics of the FMA deadly sins, and I couldn't get my hands on one of sloth, so I joined this site to get it. biggrin.gif I'm glad I did!
Forsaken Love
I dunno, i lurked around here for AGES before I actually made an acount, I really can't remember but probably while hunting for spoilers on upcoming manga chapters or something
sidekick.kep37
I wanted to cram as much info about fma as possible when I was first... exposed to it (for lack of better words). I googled "fullmetal alchemist" and huzzah, I found a pot of gold.
That One Dude
I was trying to find FMA info, since I was going through a phase where I had to know EVERYTHING about the series, and all of a sudden I find a cute little forum with pictures and videos and lots of interesting stuff... and I was hooked. Hiya 8D
The Undertaker's Assistant
-.- Found it by just looking for a Akito pic. "Akito smile' was the search. I saw FMA and checked it out. I like it...
f1madman
I googled a full metal alchemist forum. Needed people to discuss with as no one I know reads this manga. (though by discuss I mean to lurk) tongue.gif
Red Shrimp
I was typing "HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI"

And then this page's link came up first in google hehehe.
Red Kitty
After finishing the FMA anime series, I was desperately hungry to know more. I found the Wikipedia page, and I also like to lurk round all sorts of forums, so therefore:

Google: Fullmetal Alchemist forum. First option was this smile.gif
tainted.sunshine
My loverly friend, kkg22104 on the forum, told me about it. :3
dion-fortune
okey I am going to be very original, I googled it laugh.gif I was looking for a banner and things happen so here I am. deal with it cool.gif
kerbeck
I typed in Full Metal Alchemist in my Mozilla Fire Fox url bar but I forgot to take out Forum before it (was on a different forum) and I ended up here tongue.gif
Accissize
~ Hey Citizen, Www.fullmetal-alchemist.com Prevails! :] ~

Hello, i've found www.fullmetal-alchemist.com by using Google or maybe <a href="http://yahoo.com">Yahoo</a>, i don't really remember. Anyways, job well done! It's really hard to achieve a decent search engine position today, keep it up! smile.gif
Tombow
@Accissize - Thanks, and welcome to our board! Yes, our admins did a fine job. biggrin.gif
I'm closing this, and later adding this to How did you find our site? thread. ^^

ETA Sept. 7, 2009: Thread merged. smile.gif
Juozas
I was searching for good FMA manga/anime site and for news via Google, so I found this site..
Illuminating-Darkness
My friend mentioned something about project FMA to me on here and I wanted to join so... XD
hawkflame
I googled FMA discussion forums, and here I am. smile.gif
Akane Yokutsu
I searched "FullMetal Alchemist Forums" on google, clicked on everything till i found a good and active site and here we go I found this place!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.